• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"I don't believe you." Shadow says. "Null mentioned four other conduits. Without you there's only three. You're the fourth. What's your power?"

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Actually, if I absorb small amounts of energy, I can create a super beam, but it exhausts me a lot..." She says to Shadow.

[/QUOTE]
"Fascinating... I suppose incompatible energy can still be maintained by a balance of natural human chemicals. Of course that would require a lot of basic human energy compounds, a level which would be impossible on a large scale..."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Actually, if I absorb small amounts of energy, I can create a super beam, but it exhausts me a lot..." She says to Shadow.

[/QUOTE]
"Twi? Let the mob bosses take care of their trades please... Know what happens to people who interfere with mob bosses?"

Assailant said:
"I don't believe you." Shadow says. "Null mentioned four other conduits. Without you there's only three. You're the fourth. What's your power?"

"Fascinating... I suppose incompatible energy can still be maintained by a balance of natural human chemicals. Of course that would require a lot of basic human energy compounds, a level which would be impossible on a large scale..."
"Eh-heh. That's what I asked him to say. I'll tell you his power, but I want some info first. Because this is how I came back to life." Null retorts.

Netherdragon said:
"Twi? Let the mob bosses take care of their trades please... Know what happens to people who interfere with mob bosses?"
Twilight thought for a minute. "Well yeah, but the last time I checked, you weren't a mob boss, just an intellectual stuck up douchebag who thinks he knows everything." She says analytically.

Assailant said:

On that note, I think it's impossible for her to make a beam out of something like rocks or Shard's crystal. It's not something you'd be able to store... Besides, I'd imagine It would get stuck.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight thought for a minute. "Well yeah, but the last time I checked, you weren't a mob boss, just an intellectual stuck up douchebag who thinks he knows everything." She says analytically.

[/QUOTE]
"You realize that if it weren't for me, you'd have never met shadow without being either a prisoner or being sentenced to death. If I'm a mob boss, you are my drugs... WOW that was a bad analogy."

"Hmm... so he can resurrect the dead? But no, that can't be his MAIN power, as you wouldn't have simply given me that info... what could it be? Info... My numbers are around 600.

And she could make a beam out of it, for she stores up energy, and everything gives off energy."

"I can count the number of voices inside my head. I already know that." Null responds. Oh, and I have good news for you. Odds are, he's not gonna want to bring Felix back. Felix made a TERRIBLE first impression on the poor kid. He was trying to kill me while I was a corpse. He was blaming me for things that I genuinely did not cause."

"600 voices in my head? Well, that's... a literal impossibility. You're bluffing.

Now then, I suppose I can also tell you I have learned Three's TRUE identity... and it may just be of interest to a certain Felix Shane."

Assailant said:
"600 voices in my head? Well, that's... a literal impossibility. You're bluffing.
Now then, I suppose I can also tell you I have learned Three's TRUE identity... and it may just be of interest to a certain Felix Shane."
"It's not impossible, first of all, it's like they're numbered. Each has a different tone. Each has a different pitch. I've learned to differentiate them all. That's how I'm able to sense people's presences. How I'm able to notice people's mental activity fading or increasing. For example, when Shard died, I felt her mental activity fade completely. Second, Shoot. That will be plenty worth it." Null says.

"Her name is Amethyst Star, but he will know her as Sparkler. Go back and tell him that... and watch his reaction. Heck, record it for me. I want to see it."

"Well, bring back a bunch of computer components, and Alex can turn it into a video camera. His power is transmutation. A scientific form of alchemy." Null says.

"Sorry, Mr. Shadow. I can't do my powers right now. There's a recharge after I bring someone back. It's the most powerful of my transmutations." Alex responds shyly. "Though I can still explode things with a snap. Since I already have the circle set up and activated it multiple times, there's practically no energy cost for me." (This explains how he was able to use it for Daniel earlier)

"Explode things, eh? You're a destructive one... Well, the time for battle draws near. Is there anything you'd like to close on?"

"Yes, if you want me to record his reaction, I will need computer components, and it will be a couple days, because Alex needs to recharge before he can use his transmutation circles again. But in return for the video, I want more info next time we meet."

"Meh. Three!" Three runs up and tosses him a camcorder, and Shadow hands it to Null. "There you go."

Assailant said:
"Explode things, eh? You're a destructive one... Well, the time for battle draws near. Is there anything you'd like to close on?"
"Actually I have another question. When does this negative energy wear off? I'm feeling slightly dark again." Twilight said trying to shake it off.

Assailant said:
"Meh. Three!" Three runs up and tosses him a camcorder, and Shadow hands it to Null. "There you go."
"No offence, but I'm not taking this. Last time you just gave me something, it was a tracker..." Null says.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Actually I have another question. When does this negative energy wear off? I'm feeling slightly dark again." Twilight said trying to shake it off.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm probably the best to answer that, since I'm the mental expert. In my opinion, absorbing some of Alex's fire again will give you some light energy balancing it out. Alex?"

Alex snaps his fingers and the entire room is filled with an explosion just after Shard puts shields in front of Null, Dax, and Shadow.

"I didn't 'give you' anything... I PLANTED it on you. There's a difference. Besides, who's to say one of the parts won't be a tracker?" Shadow then blocks the explosion with a sigh and turns to Twilight. "Null, that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Here." Shadow places his hands on Twilight and focuses before removing his hands. "There, it should be out of your mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Fix that, I just exploded the room)

Assailant said:
"I didn't 'give you' anything... I PLANTED it on you. There's a difference. Besides, who's to say one of the parts won't be a tracker?" Shadow then turns to Twilight. "Null, that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Here." Shadow places his hands on Twilight and focuses before removing his hands. "There, it should be out of your mind."
"EXACTLY! That's why I'm not taking it."

Netherdragon said:
(Fix that, I just exploded the room)

"EXACTLY! That's why I'm not taking it."
"What I'm saying is if you can't take the camcorder, you can't take the parts. Either take the camcorder or go, I have work to do."

"Fine, Null says taking the cam-corder. Don't forget, destroy all the data. First thing they do in an attack will likely be to send the data off to a cloud. Take out the data room first." Null says before he leaves.

"Shadow, may be a few days before we next visit. Come on Alex." Shard says holding his hand while the two of them follow Null.

Null and the others start heading for Shard's crystal base that the FFA made before entering. "Ah, home sweet home." Null says.

"Where are we?" Alex asks.

"This was the previous FFA base." Shard replies. "I made this one."

"COOL!" Alex says.

Shadow watches as they leave before walking into his dark room.

Assailant said:
grabbing her head and lifting it, tilting it, and turning it, seemingly inspecting every inch of her face before letting go.
Assailant said:
he grabs her head again and looks around before letting go.
Assailant said:
Shadow places his hands on Twilight and focuses before removing his hands.
Shadow grins. "A new soldier..."

"We are not bringing him back there." Shard demands.

"I'm well aware of that. We're not risking that happening again." Null says.

Netherdragon said:
Null turns to Alex. he senses some disturbance in his mental activity. "Alex. You do not need to obey Shadow. You need not deal with that pressure." Null commands. Suddenly, Alex's eyes go dark before going back to normal. The red ring then appears around his eyes, proving that his will was his own once more. "I figured... I knew he was up to something. He hates children..." Null says.
"We are not bringing him back there." Shard demands.

"I'm well aware of that. We're not risking that happening again."
Dax and Twi walk into the crystal base. "Wow, nice pad you got here." Dax says as he walks in with Twilight.

"Twilight. Do you realize how much danger you put us in? You do not want to trust Shadow. For all we know he could have turned you into a shadow." (epic foreshadowing) Null says. "I'm sorry but I can't bring you back there. Too risky."

(Would it be alright if we say that Alex regained his powers by time Shadow finishes with the DUP base?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back