• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Really? I suppose I should say thanks, but knowing you, thanks doesn't matter. And besides, you just screwed me and a ton of other conduits over. However, that still doesn't fix the fact that you're elite member failed to protect me. He had one job. And he failed." Null responds.

"Had one job, please. You are in the most dangerous line of work imaginable as a double, maybe even triple agent. I have an army and my best men protecting you, so the fact that you blame ME for your own carelessness shows incredible arrogance. Get out of this job if an army isn't enough to protect you."

"Like I said, that isn't all. By killing Shift, you doomed me." Null says remembering something huge that Shift had told him.

"Really, how so? I'll be completely honest, I killed him out of self defense, I wasn't the instigator."

"Doesn't matter... He had a mole in the nearby DUP base. As far as I know, he hasn't made his move yet, but. That mole called him every couple of days. If he didn't respond with a keyword, then he released all the data Shift has collected and given to him. He had information on me. Do me a favor and while you're destroying the DUP base, make sure to destroy all data on every computer. It'd be best for you as well as they have information on Felix's powers and therefore, yours." Null responded. (adding a sense of urgency here)

"Very well." Shadow walks over and looks at Twilight, circling her a few times, seemingly inspecting her, before grabbing her head and lifting it, tilting it, and turning it, seemingly inspecting every inch of her face before letting go. "Fairly weak physique, it'll be difficult to survive in this world." Shadow then looks back. "Listen, whet I'm about to do will take the DUP off you guys almost entirely, so I hardly think I can't make it up. Information on these two."

Assailant said:
"Very well." Shadow walks over and looks at Twilight, circling her a few times, seemingly inspecting her, before grabbing her head and lifting it, tilting it, and turning it, seemingly inspecting every inch of her face before letting go. "Fairly weak physique, it'll be difficult to survive in this world." Shadow then looks back. "Listen, whet I'm about to do will take the DUP off you guys almost entirely, so I hardly think I can't make it up. Information on these two."
"Um, excuse me, Mr. Shadow sir?" Twilight said curiously. "Who...what are you?" Dax facepalmed. "Oh no..."

"That's what I'm saying. Don't just destroy the data. Delete it. As for these two, Alex is an alchemist and Twilight uses beams... For example, If you wouldn't mind shooting a tiny shadow bolt at her, Shadow. Oh, but make sure she's ready first."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Um, excuse me, Mr. Shadow sir?" Twilight said curiously. "Who...what are you?" Dax facepalmed. "Oh no..."

[/QUOTE]
"Shadow is the Negative emotions of felix in a physical form. Another scientific oddity for you to figure out, Twi." Null responds.

Shoot a shadow bolt, eh? "Okay Miss, this is who I am." He says before unleashing a light shadow beam on her.

Netherdragon said:
"That's what I'm saying. Don't just destroy the data. Delete it. As for these two, one is an alchemist and one uses beams..." For example, If you wouldn't mind shooting a tiny shadow bolt at her, Shadow. Oh, but make sure she's ready first."

"Shadow is the Negative emotions of felix in a physical form. Another scientific oddity for you to figure out, Twi." Null responds.
"Ready! And negative emotions manifesting itself? That's...not scientifically possible...you're not scientifically possible! Oh yay! More discovery time!" She said happily as she took the bolt. "W-wow...that felt dark.. Wanna see what I can do Mr. Shadow?" She said happily.

"With pleasure." Twilight says with a dark look on her face as she shoots a beam of shadow energy. "Whoa! That was a bit darker than I thought.It seems that his shadow is so strong, even a small bolt alters my emotions...interesting. You intrigue me Mr. Shadow." She said returning to her normal state.

Shadow holds his hands out to his sides. "Glad to know I can help." he grabs her head again and looks around before letting go. "Interesting. No obvious signs of stress our discombobulation... you wouldn't happen to function on a form of energy release from a given object which can be combined by a sudden gain of mass within the body and be directed through the muscles, would you?"

Shadow looks at him. "I've always HAD emotions, just never the kind other humans seem to prefer."

Assailant said:
you wouldn't happen to function on a form of energy release from a given object which can be combined by a sudden gain of mass within the body and be directed through the muscles, would you?"
Twilight gasps. "Finally! someone who actually understands my power in depth on a scientific level!" She says smiling brightly.

"Shadow, are you saying you consider yourself human? Then what do you consider the sires? Are they human anymore? I'm curious about your answer on this. And Twi, he's not the only one who understands. I just didn't want everyone to lose track of the conversation."

Shadow nods. "Interesting. Highly improbable, and very volatile, it would be amazing for a machine to wield that kind of power securely, never mind a human." He then looks at Null. "We are all human. I just consider myself a higher form of one. And Null... don't act like you understood a word I just said." He says, grinning. "The sires are vampires, they are literally creatures of mythology. So no, they are not human."

"Very true. Anyway, about Twilight. What do you think would happen if she absorbed multiple types of energy? Would it overwhelm and destroy her? Or would it cause a different type of beam upon release? And second, can you imagine what the First Sons could do with that kind of power? Holy god. Imagine what would happen if they put those machines into orbit. They could destroy the whole planet if they wanted to."

"Hardly. A human body can adapt to rapid changes, and stabilize itself. It would be much harder for a machine to do that. And I imagine her body releases previous incompatible energy upon consumption of a new form. If she tried to absorb both at once, the sudden influx of energy would cause her to... basically explode I imagine." He then looks at Alex. "What about him? What's his power?"

"As I figured." Null said.

Alex was still just trying to follow what just happened. "I... I don't have one..." He says under his breath.

Assailant said:
"Hardly. A human body can adapt to rapid changes, and stabilize itself. It would be much harder for a machine to do that. And I imagine her body releases previous incompatible energy upon consumption of a new form. If she tried to absorb both at once, the sudden influx of energy would cause her to... basically explode I imagine." He then looks at Alex. "What about him? What's his power?"
"Actually, if I absorb small amounts of energy, I can create a super beam, but it exhausts me a lot..." She says to Shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back