• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Maybe!" Alex says tipping his hat.

Shard is holding back her laughter at how adorable this interaction is.

"Max... he'll be ok... Trust me..." Null says.

"That- that's so wonderful-" Daniel flies up into the air. "I don't even know what to say!"

Netherdragon said:
"Trust me. If there's one person in the whole world you don't want to analyze, it would be me." Null says.
"Well actually, I do! You seem to be one of the most intelligent here, so you peak the most interest! I'd study Dax first, But I already did that a long time ago." She says in excitement. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to need a blood sample!" She said smiling and pulling out 2 gloves and a needle.

"Ahaha. No. Fraid not." Null says breaking the needle. "But thank you for the compliment."

"How bout Abra-Kadabra?" Alex says with a grin.

Netherdragon said:
"Ahaha. No. Fraid not." Null says breaking the needle. "But thank you for the compliment."
"Twilight starts to go a little insane. "did you just...did you just break my testing needle?" Twilight said little bit angry.

"Oh come on, not a big deal. Alex, that kid who you saw earlier, he has powers of equivalent exchange. Basically alchemy. He can just make you a new one." Null says.

"ABRA KADABRA!!!" Daniel yells out, laughing.

Max stares at Felix's unconscious body and picks it up, taking him back to his room.

"Oh, yes please!" Daniel says, smiling wildly, still flying. (You know, I honestly think Alex would be amazed at Daniel's flying. That's something not even Alex can do.)

Netherdragon said:
"Oh come on, not a big deal. Alex, that kid who you saw earlier, he has powers of equivalent exchange. Basically alchemy. He can just make you a new one." Null says.
Twilight goes back to her normal self. "Oh, okay then!" She said happily. "Well still, I'd be more than happy to study you anytime Null! Oh Daniel! Come here! Time for the blood sample!" Twilight says pulling out another needle and rushing to Daniel.

(He can make a plane...) He snaps, and creates fire in his hand. "I just made fire." (Make him use his power, and it will go everywhere xD )

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight goes back to her normal self. "Oh, okay then!" She said happily. "Well still, I'd be more than happy to study you anytime Null! Oh Daniel! Come here! Time for the blood sample!" Twilight says pulling out another needle and rushing to Daniel.

[/QUOTE]
Null pulls the knife Alex used earlier and throws it towards Twi. missing her fingers, but breaking the needle. "I didn't just mean me."

Netherdragon said:
(He can make a plane...) He snaps, and creates fire in his hand. "I just made fire." (Make him use his power, and it will go everywhere xD )

Null pulls the knife Alex used earlier and throws it towards Twi. missing her fingers, but breaking the needle. "I didn't just mean me."
(First off, a plane is huge. Be honest here, no WAY Alex would have enough energy, or something of enough value for equivalent echange. Also, Daniel is free flying. That's something different in it's entirety)

"YAAAY!!" Daniel says, accidentally shooting air everywhere and blowing out the candle. He then turns to Twilight. "Oh... o-okay."

"NO!!!!" Alex screams. What Daniel thought was his candle, was actually just a free floating ball of fire. And his wind caused it to go everywhere creating an explosion in that room.

*cough cough*

"OW!" Shard cries.

"I don't want you testing anyone yet." Null says. "Now anyway, from what I can tell your power is a beam of some sort? Seems pretty powerful."

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel smiles and looks around and notices the burns. "O-oh... s-s-sorry, I couldn't control myself..."

Netherdragon said:
"NO!!!!" Alex screams. What Daniel thought was his candle, was actually just a free floating ball of fire. And his wind caused it to go everywhere creating an explosion in that room.
*cough cough*

"OW!" Shard cries.
Twilight stands back up, not that harmed. "Oh yay! fire! wanna see what I can do?" Twilight says as she blasts a beam of fire up at the ceiling, then stops and smiles at everyone. "Surprise! I'm a conduit too!" She said happily.

"No, its fine." Shard says. "Ya, don't forget, we're conduits. A burn is like a paper cut to us. It hurts a lot, but will go away quickly." Alex continues.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight stands back up, not that harmed. "Oh yay! fire! wanna see what I can do?" Twilight says as she blasts a beam of fire up at the ceiling, then stops and smiles at everyone. "Surprise! I'm a conduit too!" She said happily.

[/QUOTE]
"I already knew that..." Null said."Sure, my power helped, but it wasn't hard to figure out."

Meanwhile, Alex cowers behind Shard. when he sees this display. "Careful with that thing." Shard says.

"Can you read my mind now?" She says innocently while thinking of all the secret shipfics she wrote, and the current one she was thinking of which was Felix x Null and Dax x Daniel.

"Okay then." Twilight says as she gets that thought out of her head. "Dax? Can you finish introducing me?" She said looking back to Dax. "Sure Twi. That's Felix, who is dead at the moment, That over there is Alex, and Shard." He said smiling back to Twilight. "Nice to meet all of you!" Twilight says happily.

*Ahem* "Dax, can you take, Alex, Shard, myself, and Twilight down by the hill? I want to talk to you all in private."

"I'm game," Shard says.

"I'll go too." Alex responds.

"Oh, and Daniel. I know you like Alex's magic tricks, don't worry, he'll be back. I just need to talk with him for a bit, ok?" Null states.

"Oh, okay! See you later Alex!" Daniel cheerily responds, flying down the hall and upstairs to Felix's room (only crashing four times) He goes in. "How's Felix doing?"

"Oh, hey Daniel. Nice to see you... he's fine. He's making a slow recovery."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Greetings soldiers!" A voice rings out. "A new soldier has joined us today! One by the name... of Psych!" Psych steps forward to hear cheering and grins. "Be proud." Shadow whispers to him. "We are the only ones who will cheer on your slaughter."

"I could get used to this." Psych replies.

"He is a member of the elite squadron! Out numbers have now grown into the 600's... and now we are ready. The mission we have been waiting for! It's time to be noticed! It's time to be feared! It's is time to be CHAMPIONS!!!" The shadow army cheers and Shadow grins. Three, Nil and Smokescreen step forward as well. "The normal procedures apply! Take any prisoners you can. All... but one." The members of the army look at him in confusion.

"If the FFA should get involved, Max is of course up for killing, as he's always been. However, a new opponent has arisen... a dangerous one. A white haired individual by the name of Daniel. There seems to be NO hate for me to grab onto for a shadow... and that makes him powerful. He could rally good, he's a beacon... and all beacons must be eradicated."

Netherdragon said:
*Ahem* "Dax, can you take, Alex, Shard, myself, and Twilight down by the hill? I want to talk to you all in private."
"I'm game," Shard says.

"I'll go too." Alex responds.

"Oh, and Daniel. I know you like Alex's magic tricks, don't worry, he'll be back. I just need to talk with him for a bit, ok?" Null states.
"Sure." Dax says while leading everybody out to the hill. "So, Null, what did you want to talk about?" He said as they arrived at the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back