• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix glares at Null. "YOU KILLED ME YOU BASTARD!!! HAYABUSA'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!!! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!" He screams, slashing at Null.

"Hayabusa left on his own. There was nothing I could do! And you're the one who killed Shard? How do you think that makes me feel? Huh? Oh, and Alex?" Null retorts while blocking to avoid bringing harm to Felix.

"How do you know my name?" Alex says somewhat scared.

"I'll explain later, but. Thanks for bringing me back." Null says

"You.. You're welcome."

"Told you he was a bit intimidating." Shard said with a smile.

"IF YOU HADN'T KILLED MY, HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO LEAVE!!! THAT'S TWO DEATHS ON YOU!!! BUT OF COURSE YOU DON'T CARE!!!! I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN THE GRAVE!!!!!" Felix screams as he stabs at him.

Assailant said:
"IF YOU HADN'T KILLED MY, HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO LEAVE!!! THAT'S TWO DEATHS ON YOU!!! BUT OF COURSE YOU DON'T CARE!!!! I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN THE GRAVE!!!!!" Felix screams as he stabs at him.
"Um...Daniel? Where is everybody?" Dax says sounding confused.

@Assailant

Null dodges. "Yes, and I have many more, I guess we're alike in that way." Null kicks Felix causing him to fall on the ground. He then points his sword at his neck. "We done? I need to think about a few things now that I'm back." Shard then equips Null with a shield, just in case. "Thanks, Shard."

Daniel looks around. "I-I don't know." He then runs off to search for them, before running back to them with a wild look of panic in his eyes. "I... I found them." He squeaks out.

Assailant said:
Daniel looks around. "I-I don't know." He then runs off to search for them, before running back to them with a wild look of panic in his eyes. "I... I found them." He squeaks out.
"Uh-oh." Dax says as he and Twilight follow Daniel down to where Felix, Max, Shard, Null, and Alex was standing. Wait, Null? Alex? What were they doing back here? "Um...guys? What's going on?!?!?" Dax said in a worried voice.

@Assailant

@Netherdragon

Felix looks back at him with a wild look of hate in his eyes, and shadows behind Null and puts his arm around him and puts the blade of the sword to Null's throat. "You won't NEED to think anymore... you're done." Suddenly, Felix feels something press against his head. He looks to the side to see...

"M-max?" Max stand there with a shotgun pressed to Felix's temple.

"Felix... please, don't make me." Felix's shocked expression turns into a snarl.

"You're SIDING WITH HIM!!!! TRAITOR!!!" Felix turns to face him. "TRAITOR!!!!" He begins to bring the sword down on Max until a bang sounds, followed by two more, and Felix hits the ground.

Alex then hugs Shard. "I guess that's three? It will be a couple days before Alex can bring him back. That is, if he'd be willing." Null then walks up to and then kneels down in front of Alex. "Thank you, this isn't the best first impression, but thank you for brining me back. He's just really upset. We actually are really good friends."

"Yo... you're welcome..."

"Come on, lets go sit down in the other room." Shard says to Alex and Null.

The two follow her.

Max shakes his head and shows he is now holding a pistol. "He shouldn't be dead... please don't be dead." He kneels down by Felix. "PLEAsE DON'T FELIX!!!" He says, sobbing into his chest.

Null turns back and walks up to Max. "I still sense mental activity. He should be fine. Just give him an hour. You know, you gave Shard and Felix quite the scare..."

Max continues sobbing into Felix's chest. I had to shoot him! I had to shoot him!!!

Daniel looks at the scene and backs away nervously before turning to Twilight. "So, you said you wanted to test on me? Why don't we do that?" He rushes out. Anything to get away from this scene.

Assailant said:
Max continues sobbing into Felix's chest. I had to shoot him! I had to shoot him!!!

Daniel looks at the scene and backs away nervously before turning to Twilight. "So, you said you wanted to test on me? Why don't we do that?" He rushes out. Anything to get away from this scene.
Null pats Max's back. "It will be alright... Felix is a strong kid. Bit too hard headed if you ask me, but he'll live through this."

Assailant said:
Twilight;s eyes light up. "In a minute! This doesn't make sense!" Twilight says as she walks up to Null and starts checking him. "Heart rate is steadying...pulse rate is fine..everything seems to be in order...so how are you alive?!" Twilight said analytically. "Y-you should be dead! This is not scientifically possible! YOU are not scientifically possible!" Twilight says, still analyzing Null. "Right...Null, this is Twilight, my companion before you found me. Twi? This is Null." Dax says to them.

"One minute, Twilight. I have bigger concerns at the moment. By the way, if you want any information, do me a favor and don't test any of us. I don't want data collected on us. It'd make me uneasy."

"O-okay." Daniel murmers before quickly running out of the room blushing. There are two strangers in that room... wait. Daniel rushes back into the room and up to Alex. "A MAGICIAN!! I've never seen a real magician before... he's so cute!"

(Do you see what I did there Crota?)

Netherdragon said:
"One minute, Twilight. I have bigger concerns at the moment. By the way, if you want any information, do me a favor and don't test any of us. I don't want data collected on us. It'd make me uneasy."
"OOOh! A feisty one!" Twilight says. "My research shows that resistance actually comes from the chemical in the body! Maybe it's a mutated chemical in the conduit gene!"She says happily. "Whoa Twi! Pull back." Dax says in an effort to control her excitement.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"OOOh! A feisty one!" Twilight says. "My research shows that resistance actually comes from the chemical in the body! Maybe it's a mutated chemical in the conduit gene!"She says happily. "Whoa Twi! Pull back." Dax says in an effort to control her excitement.

[/QUOTE]
"Trust me. If there's one person in the whole world you don't want to analyze, it would be me." Null says.

Assailant said:
"Yes. Show me absolutely everything!" He says excitedly
"Ok, do you have the Yo-Yo I gave you earlier?"

Daniel looks down and gasps. "It... it's gone! Did it turn back into the wand!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back