• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Oy, Shard, I still brought you back from the dead! And he was killed by... um... Daniel actually never told me. I don't know what killed him... heck, I'm not even sure I was the reason, I guess I kinda assumed."

"Maybe Dax knows... He was there" Shard says.

Alex lays his hand on Max and feels him starting to warm up. "I can sense energy coming back to him. He's a strong conduit, thats for sure. He'll probably be up in another hour."

"Maybe... but he wasn't in the crystal tunnel. If he died down there, then he wouldn't know." Felix says. "Consider yourself lucky Shard. I took the ... 'soul' quote unquote, out of you, so you have no recollection of your death. Me... I remember both of my deaths... both of what happened, or rather didn't happen, after..."

"Anyway, Felix, can you bring Null down here? I have to watch the fire to make sure it doesn't burn too big." Alex says as he pats the puddle next to him from when he took the water out of the wood.

Felix nods sadly as he remembers his two deaths and fetches Null's corpse. He looks down at the corpse. I could throw your body in the water... I could burn your body... I could make it so you never come back you bastard.

"Ah, he's in pretty good condition... We'll need to wait till there are no more issues, that you guys need me for. Because after I use this, I can't use alchemy for a while." They go without talking for a few minutes.

You killed me... I died because of you. We lost Hayabusa because of you. Dante's helping THEM because of you... why shouldn't I end you for good? Why not you f*cking bastard!!!

WHY SHOULDN'T YOU BURN!!! HELL WOULD BE TOO KIND A PLACE FOR YOU!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST!!!!!!

"Shard? Felix is scaring me! He looks like he wants to drown a sack of puppies." Alex says cowering.

"FELIX! Why would you drown puppies!?!" Shard says somewhat horrified.

(PLEASE Catch on here Assailant)

"BECAUSE THEY'RE CUTE AND CUDDLY!!!!!" Felix screams. YOU SHOULD BURN BITCH!!!!

Assailant said:
"BECAUSE THEY'RE CUTE AND CUDDLY!!!!!" Felix screams. YOU SHOULD BURN BITCH!!!!
"Are... Are you coming on to me Felix? I thought you were over me. What about Sphinx?" Shard inquires. (Have Max wake up about now.)

"IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!" IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, NULL!!!!! BURN!!!! Felix eyes the fire set up. A perfect pyre...

"If you even think about throwing him in there, I will put out the fire right now." Shard says. "That wouldn't end well for Max."

"Actually." Alex says while putting out the fire. "It doesn't matter. He should wake up any minute now, and his temperature is back to normal. Now then. Does anyone have a knife?"

Felix glares at the fire at stands up and grabs Null's collar. Why shouldn't I? It could be over. It could finally be over.

"Sorry bout this Felix." Shard says before pinning him against the wall with a dome of crystal. "You know. This is how I first trapped Shadow... Anyway, here's a knife." Shard says making a very sharp knife.

Alex hesitates, before saying, "Thank you Shard." Alex then proceeds to cut his finger and drip his blood on his chalk and begins to draw a transmutation circle with it."

Assailant said:
Daniel looks down at Twilight holding him and blushes harder. The stranger is HOLDING ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAA"AHHHHHHHH!" He yells as he flies down the streets. it really wasn't THAT fast, heck he can easily fly three times faster in the air, but... still.
"Daniel, if you don't mind, I'd like to study you later! Starting with a blood sample!" Twilight says to him.

"Gah!" Daniel says. "S-study me? b-but why?"

Netherdragon said:
"Sorry bout this Felix." Shard says before pinning him against the wall with a dome of crystal. "You know. This is how I first trapped Shadow... Anyway, here's a knife." Shard says making a very sharp knife.
Alex hesitates, before saying, "Thank you Shard." Alex then proceeds to cut his finger.
"LET ME AT THE BITCH!!!" Felix yells, chipping away at the crystal.

Shard then proceeds to strengthen the dome while holding back tears as Alec continues making his circle. "Almost done. With the circle that is. It's amazing how little damage was caused to him. He must have died from internal bleeding of some sort."

He then drips some more blood on Null and hits the circle. "That should fix his inners. Now all I have to do is rebind his memories." Alex gloats

Assailant said:
"Gah!" Daniel says. "S-study me? b-but why?"
"You're an interesting subject! My scientific research so far concludes that shy people have more hidden qualities then there are known! Plus I'd like to take a look at your DNA structure!" She said. I wonder if it's triple helix... Twilight thought to herself.

"U-um... o-o-oh-kay." Daniel replies.

"HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!! ALEX, BE SMART!!! STOP THIS!!! HE'S CAUSED THE DEATH OF SO MANY PEOPLE!!!! LET HIM BURN!!!"

"F-Felix?" Max says, groans as he slowly gets up.

"Max! THAT KID IS TRYING TO BRING NULL BACK TO LIFE!!!"

"T-that's great."

"NO, NO IT'S NOT!!!"

"W-why not?"

"STOP HIM!! STOP HIM MAX!!! I DON'T CARE HOW, JUST STOP HIM!!!"

Assailant said:
"U-um... o-o-oh-kay." Daniel replies.
Dax keeps flying and gets to the base. He lands with Twi and Daniel and de-summons the hoverboards. "Hey everybody! I'm back and I brought a friend of mine along with Daniel!" He says as he enters.

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
"Max, he's going crazy!" Shard says. "Please help." She begins to cry. "I just want to have Null back."

Alex says, "There we go, now all I have to do is inscribe the symbol. ANNNNND DONE!" He sets his hands on Null's head and heart, and places his feet on the circle. "OOOOOWWWW!!!!" Alex says in pain

"ALEX! What's wrong?" Shard says concerned. "Nothing, it's... It's working..."

Null's eyes begin to flutter.

Null as he revivies up begins to hear other peoples' thoughts spiraling in his head. Guess I'm not dead anymore... Wait, did they sacrifice someone to Zabuza? No... I don't sense him. And nobody appears to be missing. And why is Felix so angry at me. Ugh, I still can't move. Just need some more time.

"Felix... are you okay."

*sigh* "Y...yeah. I... just lost it for a bit. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Max creates a mini RPG and blows up the crystal wall. Felix then sets his eyes on Alex and charges at him, his sword raised.

"HE CAN'T LIVE!!!!"

Null hears this then jumps up, taking the sword Shard made for him out of her sheath. "Too late." Null says as he blocks Felix's charge. "I'm back."

Shard was happy to see this, but still realized the threat, and pulls Alex behind her. "I'll protect you Alex."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back