• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Netherdragon said:
"I think what you were talking about is limbo. Maybe the universe knew you weren't gonna die permanently. Now anyway, where is Alex?"
"I-" Felix barely holds back his rage. "You know what, hopeless zealot."

Netherdragon said:
"I'm just hoping we can bring Null back to life. Is that so bad?"
"No, it's not. Hope can be beautiful. But it can also be incredibly dangerous. Don't cling to false hope." He then turns to Sphinx and smiles. "So, I know the babies are alive, but how are they?"

Assailant said:
Daniel steps on behind her, blushing. It's okay... she may be a stranger, but she's Dax's friend. So she's a friend to me too.
Twilight notices his blushing and smirks. She quickly shifts behind him. "Hit it Dax!" She says as the hoverboards start flying, Twilight holding on tight to Daniel and laughing.

"I NEED SOME WOOD! DO YOU WANT MAX TO LIVE OR NOT!" Alex yells up finally regaining his composure.

"I'll go grab some wood from the swamp, but I can use some help." Shard says while creating multiple axes out of crystal. "These should slice right through the trees."

Felix groans and picks up the axes, before dropping them. "I'll stick with my sword. You'll need some cover from the beasts, as you're still weak from regaining your energy. I'll cover you."

Daniel looks down at Twilight holding him and blushes harder. The stranger is HOLDING ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAA"AHHHHHHHH!" He yells as he flies down the streets. it really wasn't THAT fast, heck he can easily fly three times faster in the air, but... still.

Shard procedes to go outside and starts gathering logs from the roots of trees very close to the base. "Felix, grab some sticks. We may need some sticks too."

Felix walks off and grabs some sticks, and looks up to see two creatures jump at him. He swiftly dodges, and cuts their head off, only to see more coming. "SHARD!! CUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! THEY'RE BACK!!!"

Shard grabs as many small logs and sticks as she can. "OK LETS GO!" She yells as she runs back inside. "Hurry, so I can block off the entrance." She says from inside.

Felix runs back, getting a cut on the back from one, and dashes through the doorway. "CLOSE IT!!!"

Shard immediately causes crystal to spring up blocking the door before panting. "That was close... Anyway, no time for breaks, lets take this wood down to Alex."

Shard takes the logs down to Alex, who was shivering on the ice. "We should probably do this in a room without ice in it." Alex grabs the sticks from Felix "Can you carry him?" Shard picks the logs back up. "He has a point. Lets bring him upstairs."

"Huh. I thought it was weird she was asking me to carry you." Felix says. He then picks up Max. "Ooph, Lay off the donuts."

"How did you think I was a girl?" Alex asks as he comes upstairs, spreading the sticks out, and with two snaps, lights them on fire with two balls of fire. "I was the one who asked."

(I'll be honest, all of this came from ME misunderstanding the reading.)

"You... um... have a very feminine voice? I... kinda thought you were Shard... how the hell did I think you were Shard?" Felix says.

"I don't know! I ought to light you on fire!" Alex says.

"Boys, stop fighting." Shard says as she comes in. "Here are the logs."

"Good, put them beside him, but not right next to him. We want to warm him up, not burn his flesh off." Alex says. "Now, about this Null guy you've been talking about? Where is he?"

"He's... kinda dead." Felix rubs his arm, then rubs the back of his neck. "I... MAY have kinda... caused his death..."

"I know. I meant the corpse. Shard told me you guys retrieved the corpse." Alex says.

"Don't remind me, Felix." Shard says angrily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back