• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Pfft." Felix says, then chuckles. "Magic isn't real kid." He says, shaking his head.

'Think I don't know that." Alex says, throwing the fire ball at Felix, before exploded in his face like a firework. Alex then proceeds to giggle. "The look on your face" Alex starts dying of laughter.

(Heh, we're on page "343"... that's only gonna be funny to me...)

Felix had recoiled, before glaring at the kid, followed by laughing. "Be careful where you shoot those things!"

"Make me!" Alex says before shooting a flurry of fireworks that whiz by Felix before exploding all around him. Alex starts laughing like crazy. (Why's that gonna be funny?)

Felix suddenly gets serious as he creates a shadow dome around Alex and looks around, noticing the house catching fire. "CRAP!!! SOMEONE GET WATER!!!!"

Assailant said:
Daniel looks up at her while keeping her head down. "U-u-um, y-yes... I'm just... just... shy." He squeaks out the last word softly.
"O....kay then..." Twilight said. "Anyway, let's go! there's so much you have to catch me up on Dax!" She said holding on to his arm. "Come on Daniel, let's go." He said to Daniel as He, twilight, and Daniel got a table at the Dunkin Donuts.

"Whoops" Alex says, before slamming his hands into the mud, separating them into water and dirt, before repeating this and turning the water into ice. "Throw them on the house, and I'll turn them back into water."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"O....kay then..." Twilight said. "Anyway, let's go! there's so much you have to catch me up on Dax!" She said holding on to his arm. "Come on Daniel, let's go." He said to Daniel as He, twilight, and Daniel got a table at the Dunkin Donuts.

[/QUOTE]
(Dunkin donuts is gonna become a theme, isn't it)

Daniel sits at the table, looking everywhere, and unnerved by the presence of a stranger.

(It's the new "coffee shop")

Assailant said:
Daniel sits at the table, looking everywhere, and unnerved by the presence of a stranger.
(THINK SO)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota](you started it!)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm proud of it :D Now have Felix respond!)

Felix ignores Alex, as he is too panicked to pay attention, and creates shadow domes over portions of the wall, suffocating the fire, but he let's Alex out.

"AGH!" Alex turns one ice block into a snowball before throwing it at Felix. "HEY DUMMY! Why don't you listen to me!?!" (YAY SNOWBALLS :D )

Assailant said:
Dax sits down with Twilight and explains everything. "Wow...seems like a lot to go through..I'm sorry about Null and Shard." She says with a tone of worry in her voice. "It's okay, Shard's alive again, but Null...we'll just have to wait and see. "And you mentioned a big 4th wall break?" She said to him. "Yep, Daniel here helped get it under control." He replied. "Hmm....interesting. And Daniel, you're sure there was a bouncing pink cheery pony trying to come out?" She said analytically.

Felix looks at Alex. "This is serious, stop hitting me with snowballs!" Another section of the wall loses it's fire, and Felix moves on to another."

Daniel look away embarrassed. "Yeah... I don't know what Crota was thinking there." He critically responds, still blushing.

Sorry, side effects of the fourth wall break include not listening to your superiors. Suddenly he starts forming two giant snow balls. He begins to aim one at Felix and one at the building. "This will extinguish the fires."

Felix blasts the balls. "One, don't hit me! Two, don't bury the house in snow!"

Alex immediately reforms them and throws one at Felix and one at the house burying them both in snow before turning the two giant snow mountains into water which then went back into the soil of the swamp. "It's not hard to change back" Alex says with a grin.

Assailant said:
Daniel look away embarrassed. "Yeah... I don't know what Crota was thinking there." He critically responds, still blushing.
"That's...really strange and not scientifically possible. But then again...that does sound like one of my friends that I used to know before the blast. I know they survived, but I can't seem to find them." She said trying to think. "Oh! and you remind me of one of my friends too Daniel! She was pretty shy, and had a heart of gold, but when it came to her friends, she always stood up for them." She said smiling. "Maybe we could go searching for them in the city later." She said to Dax.

Felix stares at Alex. "YOU IDIOT!!!" He then runs back inside, and opens a door and water pours out of it. "Max..." He whispers, then runs to the infirmary, praying to the nonexistent god that it isn't submerged. "SPHINX!!! CHECK ON YOUR KIDS!!!" He yells back as he goes.

"There are kids in there?" Alex says worried.

"Yes, two babies." Shard says in despair.

"Well they should be fine. All I did was cover the exterior and then made the water go back into the mud where it belongs by combining the dirt and the water." Alex replies confidently.

"So, you didn't let any water inside?" Shard says shocked

"Maybe a couple drops, but thats it." Alex says proud of himself.

Alex then turns and runs inside down to the bottom floor where the infirmary was. He knew he was bluffing about that, so we went in, got to the water, made contact, and turned it to ice. "HELLP!" He called. He had accidentally frozen his legs. Shard heard this, and started making her way down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix was already at the infirmary long before Shard made it, and pulled Alex out. He then ran over found Max... face down in the ice. Felix breaks Max out, panicking all the while, and hold him up. "HE'S COLD, CRAP HE'S COLD!!!!" Felix looks around. "WHERE'S THE DOCTOR!!!" He then sees the doctor staring at them up against the wall. He wonders why the doctor looks scared... until he realizes that the doctor just saw Alex turn water to ice and saw him use umbrakinesis to free Max and Alex. "Um... hi?" The doctor screams and runs out of the building. Felix follows him, only to see him get mauled by swamp monsters. Felix cringes and sighs, still holding Max. "What are we gonna do...?"

Daniel nods. Huh, another like me? That's strange, I never SAW another one like me over there... interesting. Daniel nods. "T-t-that w-would be interes-sting to f-f-fi-ind."

"He should be fine. He was basically just in cryosleep for about 10 seconds. He just needs some heat." Alex says before he snaps his fingers and in his hand, a ball of fire appears. "I need wood, now... Doesn't matter what kind." Alex looks to Felix while holding the ball of fire over Max while beginning to draw his transmutation circle for when someone brings wood.

"You don't understand!" Felix says. "He was already in critical condition! He could be dead!!!!" (Sorry for not responding, I was playing SOM)

Sphinx scrambled through the ice, on all fours, running for her room. She swung open the door. She sighed in relief as she saw the babies laying on the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back