• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Unbeknownst to Shard, Daniel HAD heard the crash, and followed her to the show. When he saw the magic trick, he flew up into the air, clapping wildly. "YAAAAAY!!!!" He then noticed everyone staring at him flying, and gently floated back into his spot, blushing and hoping no one there was anti-conduit.

*Sigh* "Daniel..." Shard says under her breath.

"Pay no attention to him everyone, we just have another magic lover in the house, nothing more" Alexander says with a smirk. He then walks up to Daniel and gives him the Yo-Yo. "You seemed to like this trick, so you can have this. I can always get another." Alexander says before running back on stage.

"Th-thank you." He says, blushing and looking down, both embarrassed to have been called out, and happy to meet a magician.

"Anyway, were where we, oh, yes, who likes magic card tricks?" Alexander asks earning a roar of approval from the crowd.

(Lets have Dax get here before we continue)

Twilight walked along the way to a magic show. "Now let's see, someone said they had heard his name mentioned at a Dunkin Donuts, maybe I'll find him there. Hm? Oh a magic show! Well, some things you just can't resist." She said as she sat down in one of the seats.

MEANWHILE...

Dax flew back into the city on his hoverboard. "Maybe I'll find someone he-SHARD??? What is she doing in a magic show???" Dax de summoned his hoverboard and sat next to Twilight unknowingly. What does she think she's doing?!" Dax said in worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel sees Dax flies in and considers flying over to meet him, or walking over and talking to him, but decides against it, lowering his head again.

"GREAT! Two new audience members." Alexander says, noticing the definite new conduit and someone else who took the other empty seat.

"Now then!" Alexander says pulling out a stack of papers. "Who thinks I can turn these into a deck of cards?" (Anyone?) The audience has some doubt obviously. But that is what Alex had expected. (@Son of Crota Why don't you respond?)

Netherdragon said:
"GREAT! Two new audience members." Alexander says, noticing the definite new conduit and someone else who took the other empty seat.
"Now then!" Alexander says pulling out a stack of papers. "Who thinks I can turn these into a deck of cards?" (Anyone?) The audience has some doubt obviously. But that is what Alex had expected. (@Son of Crota Why don't you respond?)
"Turn those into a deck of cards? Impossible. It's just a trick, no real purpose behind it." Twi said analytically.

(Idk, my alerts aren't working right.)

@Netherdragon

@Assailant

Alexander took the stack of papers, crumpled them up. "1! 2! 3!" Alexander claps his hands with he paper between them, and when they open, he is holding a deck of cards. "Shard, would you mind confirming for the audience that this is in fact, a deck of cards?" Shard took the deck, and looked through it while feeling the back. "Ya, this is a deck of Bicycle cards" Shard approved. (@Son of Crota You might want to respond) The audience gave a round of applause. As Alexander took the cards back from Shard.

Netherdragon said:
Alexander took the stack of papers, crumpled them up. "1! 2! 3!" Alexander claps his hands with he paper between them, and when they open, he is holding a deck of cards. "Shard, would you mind confirming for the audience that this is in fact, a deck of cards?" Shard took the deck, and looked through it while feeling the back. "Ya, this is a deck of Bicycle cards" Shard approved. (@Son of Crota You might want to respond) The audience gave a round of applause. As Alexander took the cards back from Shard.
(did you read my post above??)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota](did you read my post above??)

[/QUOTE]
(They can't leave that quickly, besides, let her analyze it. She'll love this next one)

"Ready for the Finale everyone?" Alexander announced earning a round of applause. "Hey, Alex? Can I talk to you after the show about something?" Shard asks. "Sure, just one minute." Alex whispers.

"OK!" Alex shouts," ONE! TWO! THREE!!!"

Alexander then throws he cards while snapping his finger. All the cards caught flame in the air and turned to dust.

Assailant said:
Felix closes his eyes and leans back, still stroking Sphinx's hair. He sighs again. "How did we get into the mess?"
Sphinx sighed and shrugged. "I have no idea..." She said, smiling. "But this mess is what brought all of us together..." She muttered.

A round of applause was heard, as Alexander took a bow and left from the stage with Shard behind him.

"Here, lets go in the Dunkin Donuts. I'll buy you a hot chocolate." Shard says

"Thanks, it is pretty cold" Alex says.

The two go inside.

"Crud! I forgot, Null was the one with the ways to get things"

"Don't worry, I got this." Alex says before pulling out a coin. He then draws a tiny, almost unnoticeable circle with many weird shapes before placing the coin in the middle and then sets his hands on the sides. All of a sudden, the coin glows and turns into a piece of gold. Shard stood there in shock "Ehhehe. Did I frighten you?" Alex says worried. "No. Just ... Wow."

They buy the hot chocolate and walk outside. "Ok, now we really need to talk. I know a hill nearby that nobody tends to visit. Shard says as they walk off toward the hill."

Twilight and Dax unknowingly sit next to each other trying to analyze the trick. "That can't be right! There's a logical error in here! You can't just automatically dissolve cards into dust! This can only mean one thing..." She said analytically "he's a conduit." Dax said as he reached the same conclusion as Twilight. "Wait a minute, that voice, that tone! " they said in sync. "Dax?!" "Twilight?" They said to each other as Twilight smiled brightly and jumped hugged him. "Dax! Where have you been?! I've been looking for you everywhere!!!" She said happily. "It's a long story Twi, let's go into the Dunkin donuts and talk this over." He said as he got up with Twi and saw Daniel. "Oh, hey Daniel! Why don't you come and join

Us?" He yelled over to him.

@Assailant @Netherdragon

(@Son of Crota when was that approved)

"Ok. Obviously you are a conduit." Shard says, "Don't worry. I am too." Shard says building a crystal chair from the ground before destroying it. "The true reason for my name is because I posses the powers of my crystals."

"Hmm. Well, my power..." Alex says as he takes a stick, beginning to drag it into the dirt before making another circle. "Is alchemy." he continued while grabbing grass and placing it in the circle. "Actually, it's more of equivalent exchange." He says as he places his hands on the circle, activating it, turning the grass into a daisy.

Shard realized something... "Um... Would it be possible to bring someone back to life?" Shard says hoping for a good answer. "Yes, I would probably need to fid the body by using good parts to repair the old, and then bind the person's soul back to the body, but yes. I can. However, it makes it so I can't use my powers again for a few days. That's equivalent exchange for you."

"Here, hop in the boat, I'm gonna take you to meet some friends. That conduit back there at the show, the one who flew, he was one of them. His name was Daniel." Shard says. Alex jumps in and goes up front and does his little king of the world thing on the way back to the FFA.

Netherdragon said:
(@Son of Crota when was that approved)
"Ok. Obviously you are a conduit." Shard says, "Don't worry. I am too." Shard says building a crystal chair from the ground before destroying it. "The true reason for my name is because I posses the powers of my crystals."

"Hmm. Well, my power..." Alex says as he takes a stick, beginning to drag it into the dirt before making another circle. "Is alchemy." he continued while grabbing grass and placing it in the circle. "Actually, it's more of equivalent exchange." He says as he places his hands on the circle, activating it, turning the grass into a daisy.

Shard realized something... "Um... Would it be possible to bring someone back to life?" Shard says hoping for a good answer. "Yes, I would probably need to fid the body by using good parts to repair the old, and then bind the person's soul back to the body, but yes. I can. However, it makes it so I can't use my powers again for a few days. That's equivalent exchange for you."

"Here, hop in the boat, I'm gonna take you to meet some friends. That conduit back there at the show, the one who flew, he was one of them. His name was Daniel." Shard says. Alex jumps in and goes up front and does his little king of the world thing on the way back to the FFA.
(This morning)

(ON the ride back)

"So Alexander?"

"Yes Shard?"

"That Yo-Yo you have Daniel..."

"Yes, it was my magic wand. I broke it and used the plastic in it to make a yo-yo. I don't need the transmutation circles, but they take almost no energy consumption."

"Oh, that's cool, but I was just gonna say thanks."

"Oh, you're welcome."

Daniel smiles and runs after Dax. "Hi Dax." He then sees Twilight and blushes a little. "O-oh, s-sorry for m-my outburst." He says, suddenly self conscious due to the presence of the stranger

@Son of Crota

Assailant said:
Daniel smiles and runs after Dax. "Hi Dax." He then sees Twilight and blushes a little. "O-oh, s-sorry for m-my outburst." He says, suddenly self conscious due to the presence of the stranger
@Son of Crota
"It's okay." Dax says smiling. "Oh, I should probably introduce you. Daniel, This is Twilight. She was my companion before Null found me. Twi, this is Daniel, one of my FFA friends." He said smiling. "Hi, nice to meet you!" Twilight said to Daniel."Now then,what kind of name was Null? Did he have something to do with black holes? Oh! Maybe his power was controlling gravity! or matter manipulation!" She said excitedly.

@Assailant

"N-nice to m-meet you." Daniel's eyes widen. "B-black h-h-holes? That sounds r-really scary." He says, too embarrassed to try to answer her question.

Assailant said:
"N-nice to m-meet you." Daniel's eyes widen. "B-black h-h-holes? That sounds r-really scary." He says, too embarrassed to try to answer her question.
"It's okay, they are. But at the moment, there are none." She said smiling. "Um, Daniel? Are you okay? You're kinda...blushing." She said curiously.

"So. Anyway, Alex. That's why I want Null back. Would you be willing to help me?"

"If he means that much to you, I'd be glad to help you Shard."

"Thanks, Oh. I should warn you when you do revive him, he's somewhat intimidating."

"I bet I could beat him in a fight." Alex says.

"Maybe." She then turns to the base. "FELIX! There's someone I need you to meet." She says before sipping her hot chocolate in her crystal cozy (cozy keeps it warm while preventing heat from burning her hand)

Daniel looks up at her while keeping her head down. "U-u-um, y-yes... I'm just... just... shy." He squeaks out the last word softly.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx sighed and shrugged. "I have no idea..." She said, smiling. "But this mess is what brought all of us together..." She muttered.
Felix nods and kisses her lightly on the forehead until she hears Shard yell. He sighs and gently lifts Sphinx's head before getting up and walking over to Shard. "Yeah, who?"

"This is Alexander." Shard says. "I'm a magician" Alexander continues and with a snap of his fingers, he then holds a ball of fire in his hand. "Careful, this is real fire. It's hot." Alex says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back