• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sphinx slowly nodded, her eyes still wide. "Well....my people are kind of....reckless...maybe they pissed him off or something...." She said frowning.

BOOM! Those in the base may have thought there was an explosion. The noise of the pillar falling was at least loud enough to make it to the room where Felix, Sphinx, and Daniel were.

"What?" He says, ignoring the noise. "I heard some news report that the leader of the milita down in some town... what was his name... Bertrand. I heard he was the one making them and everything."

AvidElmV2 said:
(It was in her CS. You didn't know?)
(I may have skimmed over that part. hehe...)( And don't just completely ignore the noise. I wasn't gonna say this but you forced my hand.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
"What?" He says, ignoring the noise. "I heard some news report that the leader of the milita down in some town... what was his name... Bertrand. I heard he was the one making them and everything."
Sphinx flinched slightly. "Wow...I'm one of the ones the blast made...." She muttered with a frown. She then looked up at him. "That's why....she eats people..."

(Nether, screw you for always trying to interupt everything.)

Felix doesn't even hear this, as he is lost in though. "So... you're a swamp monster? But... you look nothing like them."

Assailant said:
(Nether, screw you for always trying to interupt everything.)
Felix doesn't even hear this, as he is lost in though. "So... you're a swamp monster? But... you look nothing like them."
Sphinx slowly nodded. "Yeah...I'm blue and have wings, I'm pretty close to what they are like. Not to mentioning have blue blood." She said, frowning.

"B-b-b... but they don't have wings... and they're black..." Felix says, genuinely confused at this point.

Sphinx slightly shrugged. "I guess I'm a different type of corrupted then..." She said, frowning and looking down at the floor.

Sphinx sighed. "I was told. All the science points to it. I even got a freaking bloodtest." She said, burying her head in her hands.

Felix sighs. I could ask a lot more questions, but she doesn't seem in the mood. He strokes her hair. "Well, you'll be my little swamp monster. You'll be the most beautiful one out there."

Sphinx giggled slightly, moving her head onto Felix's lap. "And suddenly, you make being a swamp freak not half bad." She said with as smile.

Shard finally awoke and realized what happened. Ugh... I need to go out... I... I have a craving for a hot chocolate. She goes outside of the base, and she takes a motorboat to the lake by the hill where she died. "Huh... I guess I had pretty good at driving a boat. Who knew?" She climbs out of the boat falling into the lake. She then climbs out and starts heading towards the Dunkin Donuts, and she dries off her clothes by rotating the crystals that it's made of rapidly.

MEANWHILE

"Welcome! Welcome to my incredible magic show. My name is Alexander, and I will be your guide to a world of amazement." A large crowd was gathering around a stage near the Dunkin Donuts.

After a little while, Shard eventually found a kid in front of dunkin donuts who was preforming a magic show. She sat in the front with two extra chairs open.

"Now first! May I please have a volunteer from the audience?" Alexander begins

"ME!" Shard says raising her hand.

"How about you!" Alexander says pointing to Shard.

Shard runs up the side of the stage.

"What is your name..."

Shard thinks. my alias would probably raise suspicion. Yet again... "I like to go by the name Shard because people think my eyes are as clear as a diamond." Shard semi-lies.

"That's an interesting name." Alexander says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix closes his eyes and leans back, still stroking Sphinx's hair. He sighs again. "How did we get into the mess?"

"Ok, Shard. When you were my age, did you ever like to play with yo-yos?"

"Somewhat..." She responds.

"GREAT!" Alexander says before breaking his wand, earning a shocked face from much of the crowd.

"What wand?" He asks as he snaps the fingers he was holding it in, and suddenly, when he opens his hand, a yo-yo falls down from it. "Tada" Alex says with a grin. Earning a round of applause from the audience.

(Might want to have them sit down now. That was the worst of the tricks he's gonna do, so this is gonna get intense.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back