• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Assailant said:
Daniel thinks for a second and then shrugs. "Sure... anything to help! What did you lose?"
Sapphire smirked, her seduction moving to ninety five percent. She bent over and looked on the ground, giving Daniel a....well a nice view. "A ring." She lied.

Daniel looks at the view for a second, not realizing what he's doing, and then looking down at the ground for a second and blushing. "Oh, okay! What color was it? Any engravings?"

"I wonder if Sapphire is having a difficult time? It might be hard on her to seduce him considering Daniel's personality and obliviousness."

Assailant said:
Daniel looks at the view for a second, not realizing what he's doing, and then looking down at the ground for a second and blushing. "Oh, okay! What color was it? Any engravings?"
Sapphire grinned, knowing she was winning. "It had a Ruby on it. No engravings." She said smiling.

"Ruby for Sapphire? That seems kind of ironic... I mean i'm sure it was beautiful!" He says, awkwardly rushing out the last part in an attempt to not sound offensive. He then gets on the ground and starts looking. "Where and when did you last have it?"

Sapphire smirked, sitting down and spreading her legs with a sigh. "I'm not sure when, but I had it here." She said smiling, purposely spreading her legs to pull Daniel to into deeper seduction.

Shard is now a minute away from the street where the warehouse is. "Oh, I hope I'm not to late. If Daniel dies, Felix is never gonna forgive himself."

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel looks at her spread legs for a second... or two, before looking back up. "Well, that's gonna make it difficult to find." He says, his mind, while being fogged up, still not completely clear of judgement.

(In case it wasn't obvious, Shard was on foot for this duration of time... that's how Sapphire gained so much distance. Oh, and Unwanted. Please look at the PM I sent you.)

Daniel walks around, checking under things, and looking on the ground, until he comes to the bed. Looks like someone's been here in the past few days...

"A-are you sure? I mean, w-we could keep looking?" Daniel says, knowing himself it's pointless.

Daniel blushes and wants to say no, but is too embarrassed to say no. He lays down next to Sapphire as his blush intensifies and he feels very uncomfortable.

"Stay away from him!" Shard says as she tilts the bed causing Sapphire to fall off. "You ok, Daniel?" She said with a straight face.

Sapphire rubs her head. "Ow, what was that for?" She asked, frowning. She then glared at Shard. She then smirked. "Still jealous of me taking Felix?" She asked smiling.

Shard surrounds Saphire with crystal spikes. "If I were jealous of anyone, it would be Sphinx, not you." She then walks over to Daniel. "It's alright, you couldn't help it. Everybody has their limits..."

Netherdragon said:
Shard surrounds Saphire with crystal spikes. "If I were jealous of anyone, it would be Sphinx, not you." She then walks over to Daniel. "It's alright, you couldn't help it. Everybody has their limits..."
Sapphire chuckled wresting her hands on one of the spikes. "Sphinx can hear you. So, you're jealous of sphinx. Tell more." She said smiling.

Daniel pushes his face deeper into the mattress, and attempts to block out all sound, his face going beet red.

Shard moved the spikes to be right next to her neck. "I never said I was, I said if I were jealous." Shard says without turning her head. "In honesty I think Sphinx is good for Felix however, you're getting in their way." Shard then speaks to Daniel. "Daniel... Tell me what's wrong... If it's about you being here with Sapphire, that's not your fault. I primarily came to make sure you would be all right. Felix is back at the base waiting for me to bring you back along with Sphinx if possible."

Shard sighed... "Daniel, you're hurting my feelings, I'm worried that I'm the cause of that. Please tell me what's wrong." She says calmly. Shard is hoping that he starts to regain some judgement and will tell her, since he cares so much about what other people feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back