• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Get lost dweeb." She said with a frown. She then smirked. "Unless you want some." She said with a grin, putting her seduction on eighty percent.

Shard looks up to see Sapphire and Daniel flying. "Found ya!" she runs into position where she can intercept their flight path. While running in that direction, out of the corner of her eye, she saw something resembling fire fly by, but puts it out of her mind thinking nothing of it.

"W-w-w-w-want some of... w-w-what?" Daniel asks, looking away though blushing, even though he does not know why.

Sapphire stopped flying foreword and flew in place, looking at Daniel. "Me you big dork." She said grinning, putting her seduction up to ninety percent.

On her way to intercept them, she starts to think about that flame... Will that burn the swamp down? Wouldn't the excess of water stop it? yet again, I would like to be rid of this place.

Daniel stops as well, somewhat overshooting Sapphire before flying back. He smiles lightly at her playful attitude, as he feels his mind being somewhat fogged. "W-w-well, I don't really eat people..."

Sapphire giggled and shook her head. "No....as in....you can ravish me...." She said, g stating closer to him and biting her lip.

Daniel watches Sapphire move closer, and blushes heavily at her tone. "Ravish? W-what d-does that me-e-ean?"

"Screw you!?" Daniel backs away, blushing heavily. "B-b-but I'm not into you! And Felix!"

(Hint: You have to be subtle with Daniel, he is not the forward kind of guy. Or, at the very least, don't tell him up front.)

Daniel completely forgets what Sapphire had first said and beams. "Yes please! Oh, I knew that crystal base couldn't be where it all started!"

Sapphire grinned and flew towards the warehouse where she had first beaten Max at chess. She walked in. "Welcome!" She said, holding her arms out.

Daniel walks inside, looking around at the place. It was nothing special, but still, it was amazing. 'This place is great! Why did they ever abandon it?"

Sapphire smirked. "If you could choose between this or a big crystal fortress, which would you choose?" She asked smiling. She then walked into one of the back rooms and made her dress show as much skin as possible.

Shard noticed earlier, that they started heading back towards the city. "UGH!" She began to give chase. "Where is she taking him!" She was able to track her to her destination, but by time Sapphire arrived, she gained so much distance it would take Shard about five minutes till she would get there. (Not gonna interfere as a preference, but I'm not gonna let Daniel die here.)

Daniel look around. "A crystal fortress is cool, but this is so... I don't know, humble? The humility of a hero's work..." He says, smiling.

Sapphire shrugged. "Also, the father of my kids got pissed and kicked us out." She said. She then grinned, looking in a mirror. Yep. Showing enough skin to feed twelve horny men. "Daniel, could you help me out with something back here?" She asked.

"Sure!' Daniel says, tearing his eyes away from the warehouse and walking in the backroom. He sees Sapphire. He raises an eyebrow and cocks his head. "What are you wearing?"

"Close to nothing, why?" She then smiles. "I can't find something I left a while back. Can you help me find it?" She asked smiling.

Daniel thinks for a second and then shrugs. "Sure... anything to help! What did you lose?"

Shard then realized where they were going. "The warehouse!" Shard speeds up slightly. "If this turns out how I'm fearing, this will be somewhat ironic..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back