• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Shift continues to slam the box harder, smashing pieces off as it weakens.

At the same time the sounds of a helicopter are heard in the distance as a black dot gets larger and closer.

Netherdragon said:
"You know what? Never mind." Shard looks at Null and sighs. She pulls her hand up causing a case to appear around Null. She then causes a top to go over it. She then pushes her hand downward, creating a room made of crystal. "Just like the old base." Although nobody gets a good look at it before she takes Null down there and she seals off the entrance with more crystal. (NOTE! Shard's crystal powers are NOT dependent on limbs movement. I just thought it would be fun to show her exaggerating the powers a little bit. However in fights, it is unlikely she will do this.)
"YOU DON'T HAVE A ZONING PERMIT FOR THAT!!!" Felix yells, knowing she can't hear him, before slamming the wall.

"Woah, calm down." Max says.

"Why do you guys still keep me?"

"What?"

"How many lives have I saved? I'd give you... 3, maybe four at most. Can't think of when, but I'm sure it's happened."

"And?"

"How many lives have I ended?" Max remains silent.

"Let's count the numbers: 206 civilians, 2 parents, a sister, and 3, count 'em, THREE FRIENDS!!" Felix begins to yell. "AND IF YOU COUNT SHADOW FELIX, MAKE THAT FOUR. HECK, SHADOW IS TECHNICALLY A PART OF ME, SO ALL HIS 500+ DEATHS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO ME!!! AND NOW THERE'S A PSYCHO VERSION OF ME MADE OUT OF PURE MURDER THAT-"

"What!" Max yells, eyes widening. Felix realizes what he said, and what exactly happened at the field and plops down the the ground, sighing.

"God damnit"

Nobody noticed that Shard left the tiniest crack in the entrance. "I didn't ask for a zoning permit. I asked for a place to recharge. When you didn't supply one, I made my own." Shard says through the crack. "And Max... is something wrong?" Shard asks. After all, she didn't know how else to react. She wanted to avoid touching the topic Felix just made present.

Max sighs. "Sapphire is out and about, Daniel's out looking but..." Max facepalms. "Oh god, he might be weak to the powers. Shift is missing, Null is dead, and now there's a second, more evil Shadow running amuk... no, nothing wrong at all.

Shadow looks at the gorilla and sees the walls of the box cracking. He adds another layer to it that would take a bit to crack. He isn't stopping the gorilla, just slowing it. "Hey, ape, what's your deal with him... me... us?"

Psych looks wide eyed at Shadow. "I-is that me? Is that me stronger than me, I'LL FUCKING KILL ME!!!"

Assailant said:
Max sighs. "Sapphire is out and about, Daniel's out looking but..." Max facepalms. "Oh god, he might be weak to the powers. Shift is missing, Null is dead, and now there's a second, more evil Shadow running amuk... no, nothing wrong at all.
Shadow looks at the gorilla and sees the walls of the box cracking. He adds another layer to it that would take a bit to crack. He isn't stopping the gorilla, just slowing it. "Hey, ape, what's your deal with him... me... us?"

Psych looks wide eyed at Shadow. "I-is that me? Is that me stronger than me, I'LL FUCKING KILL ME!!!"
"He wants you dead it seems. Why not sit back and enjoy the show?" Shift grunts as his fists become stone and begin smashing it easier than before.

He'd have to deal with the other later but he didn't really care, wasn't his creation.

The rotor beats got louder as what appeared to be an apache gunship approached.

(Thanks for the TFS reference #VEGETA)

"I understand that," Shard says as she emerges from her room as she moves the door out of the way. "But still... wait... did you say Daniel went out? UM Felix!?! Remember those swamp things we ran into on the way here? What if he runs into them?!" Shard didn't truly like many people, but she thought Daniel was kinda adorable because of how childish he was.

Felix holds his head in his hands "He can fly, he should be fine... it's not them I'm worried about."

Shadow looks at Psych. "Who is he? He looks like me, but even I'm not THAT aggressive."

Assailant said:
Felix holds his head in his hands "He can fly, he should be fine... it's not them I'm worried about."
Shadow looks at Psych. "Who is he? He looks like me, but even I'm not THAT aggressive."
"Ok, Max... Think about Daniel. He is so easy to order around that he stops attacking when an enemy merely asks for it. Besides... He's gonna get lost. Think about it."

Assailant said:
"He's you but he's insane. Highly volatile. Best to euthanize him before he gets to you. And watch out that gunship is coming to kill all three of us." Shift grunted, cracking the box further.

Max shrugs. "I don't know what things you ran into, but if they're really monsters, bet they can't talk. Besides, the city is hard to miss."

Shadow grins. "I kinda like him... he can be my pet! So, you a shape shifter?"

Assailant said:
Max shrugs. "I don't know what things you ran into, but if they're really monsters, bet they can't talk. Besides, the city is hard to miss."
Shadow grins. "I kinda like him... he can be my pet! So, you a shape shifter?"
"Max. The boy is scared easier than a elephant by a mouse on TV."

Shift didn't even hear the question, never being asked due to a missile exploding against shadows back.

With one last slam the shadow box breaks and Shift grabs ahold of psyche in a stone grasp before he can escape.

Max sighs. "That's why he'll run... hopefully."

Daniel flies until he sees Sphinx, and two people he doesn't know. He flies down and lands next to her.

"Hello Sphinx! I'm looking for a girl named Sapphire. Do you know who she is or where?"

Shadow shadows out of the way at the last second, dodging the missile. The shrapnel misses him, as he's in shadow form, but he reforms in time to be hit by the blast wave. as he's falling off the building, He blasts Shift hard in reflex.

"Even if he does find Sapphire, he only knows the Sphinx side of her. He's too trusting and will be too susceptible. Even if the seduction doesn't work on Daniel, he's too trusting and naive, and Sapphire won't hesitate to use that to her advantage."

"Well, there isn't much we can do about that." Felix sighs. "We just have to hope."

Shift twists to the side, waving at the chopper to continue the attack on Shadow.

The chopper comes around, keeping at a distance as it opens fire when it's machine guns on Shadow.

Shift begins to squeeze Psyches neck tightly in his stone gorilla fist.

Psych shadows out, panting silently as he begins to get exhausted, before jumping off the building, and Shadow pulls him around a corner to avoid machine gun fire.

"Temporary truce."

"Whatever." Psych responds. Shadow nods and looks up at the roof, and looks around before making a shadow dome around them Psych bends the shadows around his arm and begins firing at the helicopter, safe from its return fire.

Assailant said:
Psych shadows out, panting silently as he begins to get exhausted, before jumping off the building, and Shadow pulls him around a corner to avoid machine gun fire.
"Temporary truce."

"Whatever." Psych responds. Shadow nods and looks up at the roof, and looks around before making a shadow dome around them Psych bends the shadows around his arm and begins firing at the helicopter, safe from its return fire.
(Okay now you're starting to piss me off. You phase through stone, auto avoid shit, And basically make it impossible to beat you. So no. Fuck that.)

Psyche didn't get far, the gorilla snagging his leg immediately after he reforms, wrenching it to the side violently, breaking it at the hip.

(Ok, now you're BSing... You realize Shadow can kill you at any time right? Yes, he can phase through stone as long as it has cracks. HOWEVER if he's trapped inside completely, he can't phase through it.)

Assailant said:
Felix covers his eyes too. Max sits down next to him. "Well, what more can we do?"
"I personally can go after him, but.... I think I should have someone come with me. I don't care who."

Netherdragon said:
(Ok, now you're BSing... You realize Shadow can kill you at any time right? Yes, he can phase through stone as long as it has cracks. HOWEVER if he's trapped inside completely, he can't phase through it.)

"I personally can go after him, but.... I think I should have someone come with me. I don't care who."
(No one asked for your input and you have no characters in this. Butt out.)

Max shakes his head. "We couldn't catch up to him, he's quite fast. Besides, those monsters you were talking about, whatever it is."

Atom said:
(No one asked for your input and you have no characters in this. Butt out.)
(You can silence me, but you can never science the truth. #SAO Abridged)

Assailant said:
Max shakes his head. "We couldn't catch up to him, he's quite fast. Besides, those monsters you were talking about, whatever it is."
"Have you ever wanted to go on an underground roller coaster?" Shard says with a smirk. "It shouldn't take THAT much energy to make a quick means on underground transport to the city."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back