• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Psych keeps running and then turns and runs and eventually meets up with Shadow.

"It didn't work."

"What? How do you know?"

"Is he following you?"

"No."

"Well then, it either doesn't work, or it doesn't matter." Shadow nods.

"Okay then, we need to fight back. Let's lead him to my army. He'll be forced to fight or flee. And if he fights, there's NO WAY he'll win. Where is he? I don't see a light cheetah." Psych thinks for a moment.

"Probably turned into a bird or something. Probably flying up there... only reason I can think of as to why we can't find him."

"How?"

"He's a shapeshifer, he probably turned into a bird."

"Okay, stay low." Shadow says as the begin to run towards the army, keeping close to the buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the two could finish their discussion Psych was plowed into the ground as Shift landed feet first at the base of his neck with the weight of a rock of considerable density.

The force, if not breaking his neck, would either break his collar bone or knock him out.

(Picture this in your mind. It looks super fucking badass)

Dax rides his hoverboard over to where Shard and Null had died and noticed a boat in the water with Felix and some girl in it. "He went over and rode alongside the boat. "Hey Felix? What's happening? And who's she?" He said confused.

Netherdragon said:
Shard begins to focus and the boat begins to speed up more and more as she begins using her powers to move the boat. "This may get a bit bumpy." Eventually they're probably moving at 20 mi per hour and start to lose the creatures. "You think we got away? How far are we from the new base?"

"That is Shard." He then notices the confused look. "This is what she looked like before the blast." He then grunts as he blocks more blasts, and throws up another wall as the second attacks. "Jeez, back off!'

Assailant said:
"That is Shard." He then notices the confused look. "This is what she looked like before the blast." He then grunts as he blocks more blasts, and throws up another wall as the second attacks. "Jeez, back off!'
"That's Shard? Wow! anyway, how can i help out? Seems like you guys are in a...sticky situation." He said back to Felix.

void

Felix looks at him. "I don't know, kinda preoccupied."

(It's not night anymore. Otherwise they wouldn't be out. Shift doesn't night fly)

Shift bursts from beneath Psych, shifting to a grizzly if light in a split second and attempting to maul psyche. Aiming to gore Psyches neck.

Assailant said:
Felix looks at him. "I don't know, kinda preoccupied.
"I can help with that." Dax said as he summoned clones of himself on the hoverboard. "Clones, you know what to do." He said as he sent them attacking the chasers going after Felix and Shard.

(( She's a conduit, I'm sure she's fine. xD ))

(( Anyway the babies need food or they'll die. I'd have Scarlett do it but her paps are dry. Get your butt back xD ))

Roo said:
(( Anyway the babies need food or they'll die. I'd have Scarlett do it but her paps are dry. Get your butt back xD ))
0_0........

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]0_0........

[/QUOTE]
((no regrets.))

Roo said:
(Why do I need to get my butt back here if she needs to breast feed? :D )

Sphinx walked out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her. She walked to her room and changed into a clean T-shirt and jeans. She walked out into the hallway before her eyes got wide. "Scarlet? Do you have my children?" She called loudly, not knowing where Scarlet was.

"Yeah, Jake and I have them," Scarlett stood up and walked to the door, still holding the girl "we're still in here."

Sphinx took the blue baby girl and held it in her arms. "So....where exactly should I do this?" She asked, frowning slightly.

"You just bring them to the nipple, sometimes it takes them a bit to start suckling. But not much effort is needed on your part," Scarlett answered.

Max had been comforting Daniel for awhile, until he finally calmed down. "Daniel, we're gonna need to work on some training with you. You need to be able to fight."

"F-f-fight? I don't think I could do that..."

"Oh come on. Here, let's head outside."

Daniel and Max walk outside. "First thing we have to do is teach you to better control your flight. Right now it's erratic, as you haven't learned precision. You need to accept the air flow."

"O-okay. How do I do that."

"Well, to be honest, Felix is probably more useful for that, as he has actual powers. But I can explain how I work the nanobots, maybe that will help." He then began training.

Sphinx nodded slightly and walked back to her bedroom before laying on the bed. She took off her shirt and held the baby up to her chest. Aqua began to drink her mother's milk.

"Huh, looks like it helped." Max says. "You catch on fast."

"Thank you!" Daniel says as he flies, but with much more stability and control. "I'm gonna go tell Sphinx!"

"Okay, but be careful. She may need to rest." Daniel runs into Sphinx's room.

"Sphinx, I-" He then sees Sphinx... feeding the baby. His eyes widen and an extreme blush crosses his face. He covers his eyes and turns to run out the door but runs right into a wall and collapses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back