• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix looks to the floor of the helicopter. "What makes an emotion mine? It's inside of me... I feel it... it's mine, however much I hate it." Felix says in his monotone. "Stop trying to help me."

"I will never stop trying to help so don't ask me to again. And no Felix. To a normal person it might be that way, but am empath can feel the different emotions in a person. As well as those that don't belong. That emotion doesn't belong. I could maybe remove it.. But not without your help." Shift tells him.

Sphinx looked down at the female baby. She smiled. "Aqua..." She mumbled as she looked at the girl. She then looked at the two babies. "Hayabusa and Aqua." She said with a smile.

Felix continues to stare down. I could have it removed... it could be gone.

No, it's part of you. It's not human to fight emotions.

But this hurts people.

But it's you.

But it's not.

But it's you.

Me?

You.

Felix sighs. "I don't really feel like helping..."

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx looked down at the female baby. She smiled. "Aqua..." She mumbled as she looked at the girl. She then looked at the two babies. "Hayabusa and Aqua." She said with a smile.
( You ignored my post )

Scarlett smiled, "nice."

Then she reached out to picked on up, "may I clean them up for you?"

Felix lifts his head with a small glint in his eye. For Sphinx.

No... it's not natural.

For... for Shard?

No.

For Derian?

No.

Mom, dad, Jamie?

No.

W-why? Why no-

No.

Felix sighs. "What would be changed?"

Roo said:
( You ignored my post )
Scarlett smiled, "nice."

Then she reached out to picked on up, "may I clean them up for you?"
(Sorry, didn't see it.)

Sphinx looked up at scarlet. "Oh, yeah, one sec." She stood up, holding out the babies.

Max watches, smiling. Then he hears light footsteps in the hall. "Is the birthing done?" Daniel asks, his face just slightly peaking from around the corner.

"Yes, but they still have to clean the baby."

"Oh... I'll just wait... if you don't mind."

"You do that."

Scarlett took the boy from her arms and started to gentally clean him off with one of the damp towels.

"You should clean up yourself as well," Scarlett noted, "then you can rest in one of the other beds..."

"Everything. You'd finally be free of your fear. Free of the chance of hurting your loved ones. And you owe it to the ones you've lost to do this. Be free of that which binds you for their sake... if they were alive they'd want this for you..." Shift replied.

Felix's eye twitches as he shoves his face in Shift's face. "SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'D WANT!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEM!!!" He finishes with a snarl. Quickly, his snarl disappears and he falls back into the seat with blank eyes again.

Assailant said:
Felix's eye twitches as he shoves his face in Shift's face. "SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'D WANT!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEM!!!" He finishes with a snarl. Quickly, his snarl disappears and he falls back into the seat with blank eyes again.
"You're going to tell me they'd want you to live underneath the constraints of this emotion them?" Shift asked, unfazed.

Felix opens his mouth as if he's about to say something, then stops. It could be gone.

It's unnatural.

So are these emotions.

How do you know?

"How did they get here?"

(( @Atom you should bring Jake in ))

Scarlett cleaned up the twins, then sat on the edge of one of the beds. Cooing softly over the little creatures. Scarlett had always wanted to have children, though as far as she could tell it wasn't physically possible for her. Plus the fact that the world she lived in now, she would never want to purposefully bring life into it. A place where they would be hated, under constant threat of death. It would be selfish of her to bring in new life.

But still she wanted to have a child. Her eyes softened as she looked over the infants, and she couldn't help but smile.

"I'm not sure...I cant read memories... But I know it doesn't belong. It eats away at your other emotions, suppressing the happiness when it's at it's strongest, and turning to doubt when it's weak. It's definitely not normal." Shift replied.

Felix keeps staring at the floor as his doubts grow stronger. "How could something like this even happen"

"Another empath? Or a personality split. Or rarely those who die for a small come back changed, a part of them doesn't come back. Or something unnatural does. Or if you've ever came into contact with something supernatural. There are a lot of causes but I can't be sure of yours. I'm only sure of your solution. The only way to get rid of it. Your freedom. Just think of Sphinx..." Shift says slowly.

Felix closes his eyes to think.

Sphinx... I could hurt her.

Do you think she'd want you changed?

Do you think she wants me like this?

She loves you. You change... you risk losing that.

"I wish not to lose Sphinx."

"Then do this. Sphinx loves you. Do you really want to risk hurting her...to really lose her...?" Shift asked.

Jake stood in the doorway, watching Scarlett quietly with a soft smile.

-------------------------

"Felix. You know that's not true. Is that why you really think? Or what it thinks..." Shift asked softly.

Felix thinks for a moment. "Shift, raise my mood to normal level, just for a bit. If what you're saying is true, I should think differently then."

Shift nodded and laid a hand on Felix. It took a moment but he soon had Felix at his normal emotional status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back