• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Whoa! what the crap Max?! You know what? Whatever. Just go and finish off clone me!!" Dax said as he turned t the dream clone shard. "I've always kinda had a crush on you shard!" He says before he rapidly de-summons her.

Max recoils a slight bit at his statement. "Um... okay. Glad you could get that out. You should tell her one day though." Max walks up, aims the shotgun at clone Dax's face, and fired.

Assailant said:
Max recoils a slight bit at his statement. "Um... okay. Glad you could get that out. You should tell her one day though." Max walks up, aims the shotgun at clone Dax's face, and fired.
"Finally, It's over...now lets get out of here." Dax says as he wakes them both up from the dreamscape. "Dear God...that was Epic!!! Did you see the way we handled him?! whoo!!!" Dax said.

Max sits down and nods. "Well." Daniel says, causing Max to jump at his sudden appearance. "That was filler if ever I saw one... oops, did I scare you? I'm sorry..." Daniel says. Filler?

Assailant said:
Max sits down and nods. "Well." Daniel says, causing Max to jump at his sudden appearance. "That was filler if ever I saw one... oops, did I scare you? I'm sorry..." Daniel says. Filler?
"Not at all, what are you doing here Daniel?" Dax said still trying to recover from his dream state.

Daniel gets up. "Comedic relief. That... and I'm kinda scared of the birthing process." He says, looking down and blushing slightly

Assailant said:
Daniel gets up. "Comedic relief. That... and I'm kinda scared of the birthing process." He says, looking down and blushing slightly
"Well then, if you're so scared, mind getting rid of this body here?" Dax says to him pointing to the dead body of clone Dax.

Daniel jumps back. The images of Shard and Null flash through his mind. Tears come to his eyes as he chokes up and runs out of the room. Max sighs.

"He's a really sweet guy, but I'm worried about him. He's REALLY not up for this, but he seems determined to help."

"Yeah...we should try to help him in any way we can. He's a little too...fragile." He said as he watched Daniel leave the room."Well...we can take care of this later. Let's go see how the birth is going." He said looking back at Max and walking out.

Sphinx screamed loudly as the baby was taken out of her. She grinned when it was out. She rested her head back. "It's...over..." She muttered.

Felix patted her hand. "Good job." He says. He tries to think of something to add, but can't.

The babies cried loudly and scarlet managed to calm them a bit, but they remained in a fuss.

"they need to be cleaned and fed."

Felix looks around and sighs. I should probably help. "I'll take them!" I have no idea what to do...

"Of someone could get warm water and towels that would be a huge help," Scarlett said, handing the boy to him.

Sphinx cocked her head. "Ok...what do I fe-" she stopped in mid-sentence as her eyes widened. She covered her chest. "You mean..." She said.

"Dax heard this as his eyes widened. "What's that? I need to go find Null and Shard's body? Got you Felix! be right back!" He said as he rushed out on his hoverboard.

Roo said:
"Yes, you breast feed them, that's what those are built for," Scarlet answered.

Max looks at Dax as he goes. "Wait, find Null and Shard's body? Wait, what? Felix, what does he-?" He then remembers the blood. "Oh... oh, Felix."

Null and Shard's body.

Null and Shard's body.

Null and Shard's body.

Felix's eyes hit the ground. He turns toward shift. "Yes?" He asks in a monotone voice. "How can I help... for once."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back