• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Assailant said:
Max sighs and enters the room. "Dax, stop breaking the fourth wall." He says, pulling Dax up.
"Dax gets up wit Max's help. "Thanks Max, but he started it!" Who you sayin started it? You wanna go shrimp? "Shrimp? Aw hell no, square up narrator, square up!!" Dax said as he put his fists up.

Max groans. "Dax, be the better man. This narrator is an idiot." Hey, who you callin' an idiot! "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Son of Crota." You're an idiot! "Oh, now YOU'RE getting started Assailant?"

"Come on narrator, what you waitin for? I'll knock yo ass out like Sharkiesha!" Oh hell no, I know you did not just go there. The narrator jumps in the story and throws a punch at Dax "Ha, you missed!" Dax said mocking the narrator.

Sphinx groaned loudly. "Does no one here understand the fact that I'm having a human the size of a grapefruit coming out of my vagina?!" She shouted, eyes wide.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx groaned loudly. "Does no one here understand the fact that I'm having a human the size of a grapefruit coming out of my vagina?!" She shouted, eyes wide.
Dax looks back at Sphinx while punching at the narrator. "Yeah, yeah, sure thing. Just lemme take care of this douchebag first!" Dax said as he turned back to the narrator, exchanging blows. The narrator stops. Looks like I'll have to call in back up. Suddenly, the power rangers come through the 4th wall break. Dax clones himself 5 times and they all start fighting.

Roo said:
"Seriously guy, someone take the baby so I can fucking help Sphynx," Scarlett yelled this time.
Suddenly another power ranger comes through and goes over to scarlett. "Sure, I'll help. Said the power ranger.

Felix groans and runs and takes the baby. "I don't know what's up with them, this is weirder than normal."

"Don't worry Dax, we'll take him together!"

"GOD DAMMIT MAX!!!!"

Daniel walks in. "O-okay, I think I'm all bette-" He notices the power rangers. "Oh, hi power rangers."

Felix looks at him in disbelief. "Why are you talking about power rangers?"

"Because, there's one right there! I see them all the time."

Assailant said:
Daniel walks in. "O-okay, I think I'm all bette-" He notices the power rangers. "Oh, hi power rangers."
Felix looks at him in disbelief. "Why are you talking about power rangers?"

"Because, there's one right there! I see them all the time."
Dax and everyone stops fighting "Daniel, what kind of crack are you smoking?" Meanwhile, the power range all look over to Daniel and wave. "Hi Daniel!" Says all the power rangers. "Narrator what's going on?" Heck if i know, just roll with it.

Daniel looks at the narrator. "Oh, hello mr. Narrator!"

"Wait, you can... see him?" Max says.

"Oh yes... I can see all the narrators. Right Assailant?" What, how did you know where I was? "Oh, simple! I can see you! I have many friends from across the fourth wall. There's one particularly annoying one though..."

The narrators and the power rangers along with Dax and Max try to figure out what's going on. Suddenly, a girl voice comes out the fourth wall "Yoohoo!! Danny boy!!!" Said the girl as she came bouncing through the fourth wa-...wait a minte, is that a pony? Is that a freakin pink pony? What the crap is going on here??? "I don't know, you're the narrator, you tell me!!" Said Dax.

"Agh!" Daniel yells, as he runs to the fourth wall and shuts it, causing the others to disappear. He pants for a second and looks at Dax and Max. "That almost got REALLY bad..."

"I... don't know what just happened" Max says.

"You all had a shared trip." Felix says. "Now, if you don't mind, there's KINDA A BIRTH GOING ON HERE!!!"

Assailant said:
"Agh!" Daniel yells, as he runs to the fourth wall and shuts it, causing the others to disappear. He pants for a second and looks at Dax and Max. "That almost got REALLY bad..."
"I... don't know what just happened" Max says.

"You all had a shared trip." Felix says. "Now, if you don't mind, there's KINDA A BIRTH GOING ON HERE!!!"
"Whoops! sorry Felix! Which reminds me, Max, can we meet in your room for a sec? I need to discuss something with you." said Dax.

Max raises his eyebrow. "Good luck Sphinx." Max says before going into his room, Dax in tow. "What, there's kinda something important going on?"

Assailant said:
Max raises his eyebrow. "Good luck Sphinx." Max says before going into his room, Dax in tow. "What, there's kinda something important going on?"
"I need your help. My power isn't exactly working right.. Me and some of the other FFA members talked it out and we think we should have a system like this." He said as he pulled out his sketch of the dream control cards. "Each card can grow to the size of the titan i summoned during the battle outside. That's the maximum limit really. I need your help in making it to better control my powers.. can you help me?"

"One, what FFA member did you talk to? Two, so basically Yu-Gi-Oh? And three, how can I help?"

Assailant said:
"One, what FFA member did you talk to? Two, so basically Yu-Gi-Oh? And three, how can I help?"
"One, not important right now. Two, say that if you want, but i wouldn't call it that really. Three, you seem like a tech person. Could you possibly find a way to tie my power to the cards? If not, do you know someone who can?" He said looking back at Max.

Max thinks about it. "No, I don't. I don't know how to do that, nor do I know anyone that can."

"Huh..Well, I tried." He said to Max. Suddenly, an Evil glint appears in his eyes with an evil smile to match. "By the way Maxie...I got you a present.." Dax pulls Kane's head out of his bag. "Ya like it? I cut it off with my own gauntlets!!" Dax laughs maniacally.

"JESUS!!!" Max yells, forming his nanobots into a tommygun and shooting the head multiple times until it split apart. "WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back