• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Assailant said:
"JESUS!!!" Max yells, forming his nanobots into a tommygun and shooting the head multiple times until it split apart. "WHAT THE HELL!!!"
"What's wrong? You didn't like it? Did I not make the slice clean enough for you? Is it too ripe??" Dax licks the side of the head and taste what little dripping blood there is left. "Nope, taste ripe enough. Why don't you like it Maxie?" Dax said to him.

Felix lifts the sword to his face and licks it.

"Tastes like blueberries."

Max jumps forward and puts a pistol directly to his temple with a fierce look in his eyes. "Drop... the fucking head... and never do that again..." He says in a harsh whisper, seething with anger.

Assailant said:
Felix lifts the sword to his face and licks it.
"Tastes like blueberries."

Max jumps forward and puts a pistol directly to his temple with a fierce look in his eyes. "Drop... the fucking head... and never do that again..." He says in a harsh whisper, seething with anger.
Dax's evil glint and smile goes away as he drops the head. "Wha..what? What happened? Oh God!! Why is Kane's head in here?!?! What happened?!?!" Dax said as he started freaking out.

Max throws Dax against the wall and puts his arm across his neck, still holding the gun. "Don't you EVER fucking act like that. We already have one psycho to take care of..."

Assailant said:
Max throws Dax against the wall and puts his arm across his neck, still holding the gun. "Don't you EVER fucking act like that. We already have one psycho to take care of..."
A little scared by the blade, Dax leans back against the wall. "I swear I don't know what you're talking about!!" Suddenly, a clone Dax appears, not even summoned by Dax himself! "I believe he was talking to me." The clone Dax says as he adjusts the gauntlets on his arms, still dripping with Kane's blood.

Max turns and aims the gun at the clone. "Okay, I've had ENOUGH freaky conduit shit. Who the hell are you?" He then changes the pistol to a shotgun. "And how soon until you are gone?"

The clone chuckles a little. "Ah ah ah, we don't want to disturb the others.. Let's discuss this some place more..private." He says as he kicks Dax in the face hard enough to send him to the dreamscape. "In Dax's dreamscape, we can talk without disturbing anyone. There I'll explain everything. Just touch him, and you'll enter his dream." He says as he drops his gauntlets and touches Dax, soon falling asleep next to him.

Max sighs and places the shotgun against the clones face. "Why shouldn't I kill you now, huh?" Max whispers to himself. "Why not, eh?"

Dax mumbled as he tossed and turned in his dream state. "M-Max..Help! He..in my..get out!!! AHHH!!!" Dax yells as he starts to bleed from his shoulder. "Touch..now...come..help!!!" He yelled in his sleep. The clone also spoke in his sleep. "Better..hurry..time..running out..." He said as he smiled in his sleep.

Max groaned. "Ah, f*** this all." He says as he grabs Dax's shoulder and sleep starts to overtake him. "I'm gonna regret this."

Assailant said:
Max groaned. "Ah, f*** this all." He says as he grabs Dax's shoulder and sleep starts to overtake him. "I'm gonna regret this."
Inside Dax's dreamscape, there was a giant battle going on. what started as a fist fight turned into an all out war as hundreds of golems were summoned by both Dax's, two titans were also summoned, fighting against each other. "Give up! You can't resist me!" Clone dax said as he sent golems to attack real Dax. "Never! Why are you doing this?!" Dax said as he noticed Max drop into his dreamscape. As soon as Dax teleported Max to him, he summoned a senzu bean and ate it. Refilled with energy, He recreated Shard's castle again. "Max, I'm sorry you got pulled into this." Dax said trying to catch his breath.

Max rolls his eyes and looks around at his waist. "Hey, uh, Dax? Mind spawning me some nanobots?"

Max grins. "Very." Max creates a giant pillar of nanobots, with him at the top, as giant spheres of nanobots float in the air. "SURRENDER EVIL DOER!!!"

Clone Dax summons an Orbital cannon mark V, which was more powerful that the original. "You really wanna die that fast?!" He said as he began charging it up. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. If you die here, you die in real life." Dax says as he creates a tower of crystals similar to Shard's.

"Hm." Max says as he creates a giant cannon on the ground, aiming up at orbital canon, and charges an energy blast. "Just try..."

Meanwhile, Clone Dax's orbital Cannon fired at Max. "Hold on, I'll create some backup!" Dax said as he went back into the castle and made sentient copies of Null and Shard, the copies have free will. Alright guys, Come on and help us out here! Target is Clone Dax! You know what to do." He said as he summoned twilight armor onto himself.

@Netherdragon

"YAY! CAMEO!" Null says to the narrator. NO NOT YOU TOO. "What you gonna do? write?" sigh... Null creates a bunch of tanks, helicopters, and cannons before blowing up every golem possible while Shard makes 3 giant titans. Null mea

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Null says as he creates a vortex behind the Dax clone while shard pushes the ground up flinging him backwards. "DAX hit him now!" Null yells.

Netherdragon said:
"I have no idea what you're talking about." Null says as he creates a vortex behind the Dax clone while shard pushes the ground up flinging him backwards. "DAX hit him now!" Null yells.
"Got it!" Dax says as he summons a giant hammer and knocks Clone Dax down into the ground. "Ouch..you douches..." Clone Dax says as his dreams disappear and he tries to get up.

Shard turns the ground into a crystal vortex, a earth whirlpool, and Dax's clone is sucked into the ground and is now immobilized.

Netherdragon said:
Shard turns the ground into a crystal vortex, a earth whirlpool, and he his sucked into the ground and is now immobilized.
"Shard, Null, nice job!" He said as he looked up at the sky. "Max!! He's all yours!!!" Dax screams up, hoping Max hears him.

@Assailant

No. I got this. Null says as he turns Dax's clone to look like the Puppet Master. Shard makes it so he can't turn his head. "Your turn to die" he says. "Kill yourself" Null commands.

"Fuck you Null, I never get a chance to do something." Max jumps down a blasts Null through the head with his shotgun. "Ha! Since you're a dream clone I don't have to worry about killing you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back