• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Let's go, base can't last long without supplies we've got to go get stuff." Shift told him, waving for him to follow him.

Felix looks at the baby in his arm. "Here." He says as he gives it to Scarlett, not waiting for her to respond. "Congrats Sphinx." He says once more in his monotone voice. He then turns and slowly walks over to Shift.

Shift lays a hand on Felixs back and guides him out to the chopper, "Co pilots side. Get in." He orders.

Felix looks at Shift's arm on his shoulder, and considers knocking it off him, but then he just sighs and sits in the seat.

Shift quickly gets in the pilots seat and hands him the helmet, putting on his own.

After a moment the helmet starts to lift into the air.

Sphinx cocked her head at Felix's congratulations. She was befuddled. She looked at scarlet. "I...I'm confused..." She said with a frown.

Max looks at Sphinx. Should I tell her? No, not right now. "Felix must just be... overwhelmed. I bet this is quite a shock to him."

Sphinx slowly nodded. "Um...ok..." She said with a frown. "I've never had children before...to my know late at least....so, when does the mother name the child?" She asked.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx cocked her head at Felix's congratulations. She was befuddled. She looked at scarlet. "I...I'm confused..." She said with a frown.
"As am I," Scarlet answered, then she glanced around a moment. Everytime had left. She handed Sphinx the babies.

"I'm going to get water and blankets, ill be right back."

Felix looks at his helmet for a second and puts it on, and lowers it so his eyes are covered, and sits back in the seat.

Max shrugs. "Whenever you want I imagine."

Sphinx looked down at the babies. She turned her eyes to the boy: a normal, white skinned boy. "Hayabusa..." She muttered with a smile.

Max nods. "That's a good name. I wonder if they'll ever meet." He then realized what that would imply would have to follow. "Never mind, I hope that doesn't happen."

Sphinx chuckled slightly. She then looked at the girl. "Hmm...as for you..." She muttered looking at the blue female baby.

The helicopter flies for Awhile before starting to simply hover, shift leans back and sighs, "Let's talk..." he says.

Felix looks out the window. Once upon a time he enjoyed this, but...

"I don't want to talk."

After a few minutes scarlet found a sink and a cupboard of towels not far from the infirmary. Taking most of the towels she dampened most of them and left a few dry. Soon retiring back to sphinx.

"Mind if I clean them up now?" She asked.

Assailant said:
Felix looks out the window. Once upon a time he enjoyed this, but...
"I don't want to talk."
"I don't care. I know what happened, emotions carry residual memories based on intensity. Yours were so intense that they carried an entire playback of what happened. Now let's talk." Shift says again.

Assailant said:
Felix looks down at the ground below the helicopter. "What is there to say?"
"Did you want to do it? You you. Not the you that did. The you talking now." Shift asked.

Felix looks down. "Sometimes I don't know. That IS me." He sighs. "You felt my emotions. There was joy. Do you know what that was?" He closes his eyes. "That was joy from killing her. I still feel it, even now."

Assailant said:
Felix looks down. "Sometimes I don't know. That IS me." He sighs. "You felt my emotions. There was joy. Do you know what that was?" He closes his eyes. "That was joy from killing her. I still feel it, even now."
"I did. But it didn't feel like you. Literally. It had a different feel from your other emotions." Shift replies.

Felix clenches his eyes. "I don't know how your powers work. Maybe it's because I hate that feeling. But it's there. I always have an urge to kill. Many times it's very small, hardly noticable. In battle, it gets close to coming out. But when I'm emotionally attacked..."

"Felix what I'm saying is that feeling isn't you. Everyone's emotions, though different, all have a signature feel. That one though... it didn't match the others at all... it felt far different... And it seemed to be eating at your other emotions, suppressing them..." Shift explains.

Felix shakes his head. "Shift, I don't know what you're implying. That's me. It came out when I killed my friend, it came out when I killed my parents and sister, it came out when I killed those 200 people, It came out when I almost killed the whole FFA, and it came out when I killed Shard, and Null indirectly."

"I'm implying that it's not you Felix. Not naturally you. It's an emotional anomaly, it's not supposed to be there." Shift replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back