[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

;_;

Oh wow am I...

Very well... you leave me no choice... jet power!

snailJet.gif

I wasn't meaning for "just desserts" to be a threat of violence, more of a flirty James Bond kinda threat. I basically intended what she said. Should I react accordingly or redo that bit?

ahhh... my bad... of course it is possible that she misinterpreted your just desserts. And thus you could extract a better oath from her.... ^_^

New NPC has shown up here - viewtopic.php?p=100854#p100854

Random Picture thread and stuff - viewtopic.php?f=410&t=3640

- Feel free to post whatever picture you want there along with odd stuff like youtubes

A short write-up on Olde Imp - viewtopic.php?p=100873#p100873

I've also closed and moved Danakir's thread... since it has been some time that I've seen Danakir.

And for those who are still here, and still interested in the game... but are busy and such... feel free to ask me questions that may pop up in-verse or of the setting and I'll be happy to do up posts for your answers to expand on the setting itself.

Mechanical questions are as always welcomed.

Post up! I'm pretty sure that is a fade to black and segue into the next scene, unless you have something up your sleeve.

Couple questions:

1. In the XP thread, do I get both "Legends in the Dusk of Creation" and "Shadowed Nightmares" or does the latter incorporate the former?

2. Just out of curiosity, why is there no Dawn Solution? The ruling has no personal bearing on me, it just piqued my interest.

You see the total XP rating? Yes... that's for everyone... everyone gets 44 xp each.

As for the Dawn solution, I have an innate dislike of power creep. I also have a dislike of people going "oh woe am I, my dawn/solaroid isn't powerful enough... he only does X damage and nothing else. Gimme power-ups!" :wink:

Also, Dawn Solution increased bookwork... more notes and boggling down of system is not good.

As a fyi, while I'm thinking and slowly typing away at the new thread starting post... you guys can spend the XP you have.

44 xp is no small amount. I'm also waiving away training times as long as it occurs between threads like now. ^_^

Also;

• Magnificentmomo, what do you want to do with Niko Mata? ie any specific instructions for her? or would she just follow along as if she's your follower? or would you have her continue staying at the shrine; bearing in mind what you said to the younger priestess.

• Happerry and Shadow Red Claws, I assume the two of you would meet up with the others and pass on the information that you have attained?

• Orzhov, how are you on time and energy? Are you up to being able to post on a somewhat regular basis? Doesn't have to be every day, but that would be appreciated.

EDIT - and to heck with it.

I'm going to house-rule that DBs get to use solar experience rating for charms (for DB charms and terresterial MA charms) and essence, just to avoid having fairfolk running away with cheaper essence and charm costs.

A copy of the XP tables are here - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=826

I was thinking she could possibly take on a more discreet form and follow. Keep her out of trouble, well at least any trouble that I wouldn't be directly involved in.

XP spent, making her slightly more useful. Now every Elemental bolt has a base damage of 4 without spending even a single mote on it... or up to 10L with 3 motes spent, and afterwards only 1 mote spent to recall it to her with Loyal Weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back