[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

Far from me to rush you guys, however just going to ask this here and now.

Do we really care what happens with the glorious Raksha heroes finding lodging for their expedition? Just saying.

Sounds like something we could skip right ahead of. Course if everyone's having fun, they just ignore this and keep on.

Figured might be worth pointing out though.

814025kamineko_1.jpg

Mew mew

Yes, I am going to be giving back stunt motes/willpower when you post stuff that has had charm usage or if you're down motes and such.

magnificentmomo said:
Proof that throwing a heap of dice at something doesn't always work. :oops:
Why didn't you wait for the stunt die? Also, have you no charms like an excellency? Are you not going to spend a willpower to get 1 extra auto success, or channel virtue to roll virtue dice?

You do get 2 stunt die for your post, netting you 4 motes or 1 willpower.

I will wait for you to make any changes before posting the response.

I did use the psuedo excellency, I thought 12 dice would be enough so I didn't channel a WP. I can still roll the stunt dice, but I'm on my phone right now working a fundraiser. I'll post when I get home.

Edit: managed to roll on my hexaphone, but to no avail. If a retroactive WP or one more mote on subtle wraith arts would be allowed that's ok. But I am fully prepared to live with my roll as is.

magnificentmomo said:
I did use the psuedo excellency, I thought 12 dice would be enough so I didn't channel a WP. I can still roll the stunt dice, but I'm on my phone right now working a fundraiser. I'll post when I get home.
Edit: managed to roll on my hexaphone, but to no avail. If a retroactive WP or one more mote on subtle wraith arts would be allowed that's ok. But I am fully prepared to live with my roll as is.
I would allow retro mote and wp spendings...

I don't know if I ever said this the first time around, not that it really needs to be said, but this is a very interesting and intricate setting you have crafted. You've obviously put a lot of time into it, and I appreciate that. I also think it would almost be remiss of you if (obviously once it would not spoil the campaign) you did not craft it into a fan supplement*. It really is a fascinating alternative setting.

Also, in all the writings you have posted did you explain where the Dragon Blooded picked up their mutations and I just missed/forgot?

*This is the actual reason for this post, the brown nosing just seemed like an appropriate lead in.

magnificentmomo said:
I don't know if I ever said this the first time around, not that it really needs to be said, but this is a very interesting and intricate setting you have crafted. You've obviously put a lot of time into it, and I appreciate that. I also think it would almost be remiss of you if (obviously once it would not spoil the campaign) you did not craft it into a fan supplement*. It really is a fascinating alternative setting.
Also, in all the writings you have posted did you explain where the Dragon Blooded picked up their mutations and I just missed/forgot?

*This is the actual reason for this post, the brown nosing just seemed like an appropriate lead in.
Ah ahahahahahaha... I thought I did put stuff in here somewhere. But high level charm eugenics and fine-tuning of Reality by one of the NPC Raksha has resulted in a secondary line of mutations being introduced with dragonblooded exaltation.

In short, it's perfectly normal for dragonblooded to end up catgirls and whatnot depending on how well bred they are.

Also... a fan supplement would take some time to get from material being written over time. And yes, I suspect that if I did something like that, there would be much wailing and crying of Raksha-wank and nerfing of non-Raksha...

Things like what happened to Luna shouldn't be possible, ditto with other things. ^_^

Magnificentmomo, I've created a new thread for you to avoid having too many divergent items and such popping in the first thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back