• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy im terrible at titles

RikoTheWerewolf

shes starin at u
hey so like the time period is kinda in mid evil times i dont really have a story line but the genre is romance and horror *gore is much appreciated* with a lot of action....

Bakemonogatari-anime-shaft-16.jpg

Character: Riko (this is not actually her this is just sort of what she looks like)

species: werewolf/wizard

hair: long white hair

eyes: yellow(they glow sometimes)

clothing: white and red dress, she wears black tights, red cloak

personality: quiet/shy, embarrassed easily, tends to run away a lot, can be aggressive, plays hard to get, generous, very mysterious...she is a clingy kinda girl when she likes somebody..

~add ur own characters and i will rp with u i only need 1 more person~

Last edited by a moderator:
a woman with a red cloak sat on a branch of a tree

it was dark out and the moon was full.. she watched all the people pass by in the village. After a while she grew very hungry, she waited for the right time to attack someone..

Leosiss began to walk out of the village to his home. He has lived alone for a few years now, he just recently moved away from his parents. He walked with his head down and his hands in his hood pocket. Occasionally checking his surroundings.

the woman spotted him instantly she quietly crept down the tree and followed him with her hood covering her face..she smiled as she could smell his blood

Last edited by a moderator:
He knew someone was following him, but he ignored it. He figured that he/she would stop eventually.

Leosiss heard the growl and turned around slowly, not knowing what he'd come face to face with. He was startled.

He was surprised to see a werewolf, he thought he was the only "Monster" in this village.

"I hope my father's genes are with me..." He said to himself as he prepared for her to strike.

He giggled as he felt the muscles tear from his from his shoulders and new ones grew.

"I guess it did..."

she dropped the arm, looked at him and smiled sadistically.

she walked closer to him and one of her yellow eyes became red her long white hair covered her left eye which could be seen as glowing yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back