• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

im married.. to a vampire king!! by kiri and count

she nodded..enzer did really want to make him something to get better though mentally. "Ill think of something.." she said not giving up on the idea. Because she learned flat out if one toma sicky nobody happy.

Dracula gulped as he watched the paramedics bring Toma to a helicopter that had landed nearby. His eyes filled with tears. "How shall I live without him?" the Count asked. "How shall I live without my child?"

Enzer gave a small sarcastic 'what is Mihnea?chop liver?' look for a second but knew toma was the baby of the family so she had to keep positive. 'think Enzy think. their not religious like i am so any of my ideas would flop like flies come on their has to be something!'

Dracula cried. This was a rare sight: Him crying in public. But in some situations, not even he could hold back his tears. "What... what if they can't revive him?" he asked.

Enzer growled feeling hopeless and knew the only thing they had to do was wait. And wait and wait.. When the call came Enzer woke up from the ringing and wondered if toma was okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, but... if Enzer just can convince the reaper not to kill someone, things would be too easy in the RP... I want blood. I want action. I want drama. Not easy stuff.)

(Shes going to try but she even knows she cant stop fate shes trying to slow him down long enough for Dracula to turn toma into a vampire like you planned)

(Plus, I hate the idea of Hell and Heaven... that's religious shit that has been invented to control people, and so are such things as devils or reapers. So, please, leave that.)

(It's okay... I just think that religion can be dangerous, and that it'd be better if there was none. I won't hate anyone for his religion, but I don't understand how people who claim to have read the Bible can still say that God, in the way that the Bible describes Him, is loving. No offense, but... what I've read so far sounds more like thie biggest sadist in history.)

"His heart is beating..." Dracula said with a tremulous. "But his condition is critical... he's got an endocarditis... that's an inflammation of the heart... and his heart is already damaged enough... and it'd be a miracle if he didn't suffer brain damage... his heart has been standing still for more than an hour."

enzer smiled a bit hopeful but realized with his heart so damaged their might be much they can do and gets very worried. She wondered if their was a cure to save him.. even if it was 5% chance or something

"They put him in an artificial coma..." Dracula told her, petting his son's hair. "If you want to see him, you should do it now. It might be your last chance..." the father said. "He's at the hospital in Celler Straße, room 104 at the PICU..."

she nodded and goes to the hospital and looked at him a bit crying. "I know you had this condition but i was really hoping you would be my ringbearer or flower boy.. Just promise me to make it through this and if you cant.. just be there in spirit and make sure your brother isn't a nervous wreck ok?" She began crying. she bottled it up for so long that she cried.

Mihnea hugged her deeply. "He needs a new heart urgently," Dracula said, looking at Toma. "EuroTransplant's teams are trying their best to find one... he's on top of the waiting list, but still... they can't find a heart for him..."

enzer couldn't help it. she had a small tantrum but it was only because she didn't want to lose a new family member. "They better or i swear ill. I-ill" she hugged Mihnea tighter crying. she didn't know what to do. she had planned toma to be the ring bearer and allowed him to troll Mihnea just a little if he wanted to hide the ring somewhere as long as it wasn't in his shoes. now to her that cute plan was ruined.

"It's not their fault," Dracula explained. "It's just that... in economics, we've got supply and demand. If the demand is greater than the supply, not everyone who wants it can get the good... imagine a baseball game where they're selling foam fingers. Of course, each of the fans wants one, but if there are less fingers than fans..."

"Not everyone gets one..its first come first serve.." She sighed and hoped a match comes for him soon. Enzer knew toma would ask her to smile. and she was trying hard but it hurts. (I cant post im sorry this is making me cry sad parts always make me cry but its worth it)

"He's leading the waiting list at the moment," Dracula explained. "But still, they can't find a heart for him..." He pet Toma's hair again as the ventilator pushed some air into his lungs. "Childrens' hearts are rare, and so is his blood type..."

she wanted to stay with toma till forced to leave. toma was family to her and she wasnted to be there when he wakes up. To see his smiling face and finally calm the storm of despair in her heart for the moment. she knew toma made everyone, even her lovbe Mihnea happy. Like he was their sunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
Dracula looked at Toma and gulped. "Why always us?" he wanted to know. "God doesn't exist as long as there are families who have to go through the most terrible things while others are happy all the time, and nothing happens to them..." He looked out of the window. "I have already lost one child! Isn't that enough for you, you sick, old bastard?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back