IC chat

Merlin dove down to Yone, halting the flying carpet not too far up but at the sides of his soldiers. "Yone is it?" He began, crossing his hands together. "Yone Yoshinaka. I am Merlin Mockingjay. The head castle Mage. Now, we've asked these questions many times. We don't want any violence. But what is it that you seek? You've injured our soldiers, we've injured yours. So end all these, what do you seek?" He looked very confident in what he said, prepared to fight if it went wrong. @Tidnas

Before Maniae was out gone she muttered something under her breath as 40 of the dead wizards rose up, turning their attacks on the wizards that were on the ground. Her arms loose around terrors neck as her vision begun to fade, she used the rest of her energy providing him back up, it was at this point all she could do.

"We do what our lord wants us to do." Yone looked up to the mage in the sky, loosening his grip on the weapons that were on fire as he thought for an answer. 

"...If [Death to All] is what he seeks to cause, then I shall accomplish his wish with my very hands." He continued, having hesitated for a little bit just as when he was about to say. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Merlin frowned, looking to Yone as he shook his head. "Sorry...." He said faintly. "Azrath Menthio Zinthos!" His eyes flowed a bright blue as his telekinesis was intact. Waving his hand, Yone was thrown up into the air as he flew up with his telekinesis, sending multiple punches with his telekinesis without even touching the man. He then sent a large telekinetic punch to his gut, sending the horseman back a couple feet as he followed after.

Maniae had passed out but the risen corpses fought in her place. They killed more and more of the wizards until there was only a handful of them left before turning their attacks on Merlin now

Merlin was still midair, fighting Yone though below himself he could see the undead. "Squad two, take 'me out!" He exclaimed, multitasking as he fought Yone at the same time. @Tidnas @Kairikudo

The attention quickly turned to squad two. The undead would attack the wizards. Seeing as they were dead, dark magic didn't seem to have an effect on them.

Squad two quickly used their pyrokinetic tactics against the undead. Attempting to burn them to crisps, the glowing orange fire flowed out of their palms and onto the undead in a semi-circular formation. About two of the wizards were killed by the undead, using this technique but the others who lived were successful in burning the undead to crisp, the only thing that would be ormolu problem is if the undead had a resurrection power. Maniae best be knocked out!

Once the undead Maniae had left were destroyed, more soldiers that they had killed started to rise and attack the squad two wizards, sending back pyrokinetic blast at the wizards

Vivian

By time they arrived a great deal if wizards had been slaughtered at the hands of the undead. She spotted Merlin who was fighting Yone. "Merlin let's fall back before more are killed. Regroup back at the castle"

The squad two retreated into their rat forms, leaving the pyro for later as they fled to the castle. "Vivian! You're okay!" He exclaimed. "I'm not living Yone. He... he has to pay." He said as he still floated midair with Yone who was hurdling through the sky.

A frown painted Vivian's lips as she was not happy with his response "Please Merlin! I don't want to lose you" she said looking down as the dead turned their attention towards Merlin and Vivian.

"...You better listen to her, Merlin Mockingjay. I would do that if I were you." Yone said as a red streak of light flashed through his eyes. 

On his hands, there was something. Not the katana, not the odachi, but... a bolt of lightning? 

No, not a bolt of lightning... A spear that was surrounded by lightning, to be exact.

"..." The thunder cracked the sky as lightning struck the spear, empowering it more as moments passed.

'I really don't want to use this in front of them...' Yone thought.

Merlin hovered midair as he looked to Yone's weapon. "So you're gonna kill me?" He asked bluntly. "I'm pretty sure you can't if there's nothing in your hand." He said with a grin as the spear flew out of his hands, hovering midair as he looked to Yone. "See?" He said grimly as he formed an orb of mana, very large he sighed. "Have fun in the after-life." He said throwing the weapon of immense power to the rider's chest.

Vivian's eyes widen as the undead sent mana blast at her and Merlin. She had Al'ar move out of the way but the blast tore through Merlin's flying carpet.

'That is the problem here... Do you really think that I'd let it happen just like that?' Yone smirked. The spear of lightning was merely a bait to keep his eyes from his second weapon.

A golden beam then pierced through Merlin from the back at the speed of a missile, as the mana orb hit Yone directly. Still, he emerged unscathed, thanks to his [Way of the Wanderer]'s 2nd ability, Resolve.

Yone simply tilted his head as the spear of lightning shot back to his hands once Merlin had been stabbed with the golden spear.

"Merlin, meet [Gungnir] and [Brionac], two of my most powerful weapons up to this date." He introduced while moving his body to a throwing position where he raised the lightning.

'[Gungnir] and [Brionac]... Weapons of the divines: Odin and Lugh... They are not supposed to exist in this world... One spear is capable of shredding through any barriers and defenses as the unstoppable lightning bolt, the other is capable of hitting the marked target no matter what odds might occur... If anything, then the first thing I realized about my control over the flame of hell, is that I could control them up to such a degree that I could transmutate them into an entirely different type of matter... With enough knowledge and imagination, I could easily alter their constructions to be weapons with special properties, unimaginable levels of strength at the cost of a large amount of hell-flame that sustains me... Damn it, that was supposed to be my Trump Card, and now everyone knows about them...' Yone sighed.

Merlin froze as the spear impaled through his back, coming out from his upper gut as he slipped from his hovering position. Torpedoing down from the sky the two were in his body slammed on the rocky ground, coughing up some blood as it only caused more pain.  "B-Backup." He was barely able to talk as the wizards hurdled over, picking up his body he shut his eyes as he fainted. They carried him to the castle though the journey from where they were would be quite stretched.

Vivian's eyes widen in horror as the spear pierced through Merlin's back. Her heart sank as he fell towards the ground. She had Al'ar quickly fly back towards the castle after Merlin and the wizards

Yone aimed the spear at the wizards, stretching his muscles as he carefully picked the target. The lightning kept charging the spear, seemingly without end. 

But then, he lowered it. 

'I nearly strayed from my path...' He thought. Taking out fallen enemies while they couldn't defend themselves would be a disgusting shame to his honor as a samurai.  

He decided to secretly follow the wizards and the phoenix instead.

Vivian turned back muttering something as a bright light flashed in Yones face, blinding him before he was out of sight. The undead wizards made their way to tone groaning as one spoke "Where...mistress..." It was trying to find Maniae but all there was was yone

The wizards pulled the large castle door open  taking quick effort and time as they rushed into the castle. Laying Merlin down on the infirmary, Jenkins, the second in command wizard searched all over for Vivian. He knew of her healing abilities and wouldn't stop until she saved his friend. He rushed outside, to find Al'Ar and Vivian he sighed in relief. "Merlin's in the infirmary." He said. "Save. My. Friend."

Once Vivian had landed she ran to the infirmary and straight to Merlin. She didn't hesitate as she placed her hand on the wound she begun to chant a prayer "God's grant me the power need to heal your child." Her hand started to glow as the wound had begun to close up. It was working. The internal organs now repaired and it wasn't long till the wound was no longer visible. She looked up to Merlin "you need to rest now. Let your mana return to back to you."

'God damn it! I was trying to help!' Yone yelled mentally as he suffered from temporary blinding. 

Still, he hoped that Merlin would make it. Definitely not worth the amount of hell flame he spent to build those two weapons all at the same time.

With his flame now fading, Yone wouldn't be able to construct any more of those weapons for a few days... Heck, the only thing he could possibly do right now is lighting a candle.

He looked at the direction [Terror] followed. Her fiery hooves imprinted the ground with... well, fire. He expected his sister to be safe as of now.

'Maybe I'll just take... a... nap...' Yone's face met the ground as he slept in the middle of the battlefield. 

Maniae

a4e46960a2600cfecc8355563ac1caa8.jpg

The corpses grabbed Yones legs and dragged him in the direction there mistress went. Maniae had stopped terror a mere three miles from the battle. She was lying fast asleep under a tree. Once to there mistress they replaced her torn dress with a new one and left her lay there, placing yone beside her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back