IC chat

She watched forwards as terror leaped off the cliff . Her hand over top of Yones as they landed. Her eyes fell on the Hirana Temple. She figured it would have been abandoned but it seemed as busy as ever. She took his hand when he got off and slipped down off her horse. Her fingers entwined with his as she held his hand "Taking me on a tour of the town?"

"Y-Yes... That is part of the plan..." Yone said, blushing when Maniae's fingers intertwined with his.  

"But hey, let's get into the temple first. I'd like to be your guide. I also have to introduce you to someone." He suddenly took his mask off, revealing his scarred face to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm, she's more talented than I thought. "Alright you seem to get the gist of healing, good. Now, I'll teach you the spell itself." He grabbed her arms and moved them outwards, straight in front of her. "Alright first make a cross with your hands, like this." He put his hands out infront of him and crossed his hands.

@Kairikudo

Maniae past

Maniae let out a soft chuckle holding his hand. "You better not get  us lost or I will have to fire you as a tour guide." She teased. 

"Oh? If that's the case then we better hurry and get going. I'm curious as to who it is we are going to meet." She said pulling him towards the temple.

Vivian

She allowed him to mover her hands out in front of her "o..okay" she formed a cross with her hands."like this?"

"Yep, now channeling you life forces into your hands and hold it for as long as you can." He said, I wanna see how she'll pull this off. He thought, observing her.

@Kairikudo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back