IC chat

She looked down hearing him say that someone had to die. She knew that, but she would rather it be them then him. Her head tilted up when he pulled her closer to him "Try not to die then"

He smiled as she said so, whipping his hair to the side for a moment he stared into her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll try not to." He explained.

Her frown now replaced with a gentle smile as she looked into his eyes "Thank you" she said in a soft tone.

He smiled back, pulling her towards him he hugged her, closing his eyes. "I care about you Vivian. If even just one of those horsemen touch you, I swear I'lll kill it." He said with a smile. "I won't kill it. Maybe just hurt it really bad." He corrected before pulling back from the hug. "Deal?"

Her arms wrapped around him as she returned the hug her head resting against his shoulder "I care about you too Merlin" she said. Looking up at him when he pulled away from the hug "deal"

He smiled as she answered. "Just so you know? I care about you more." He said with a soft chuckle, tickling her lower stomach. "It,s only true right?" He said as he continued.

"No I care m-" her argument interrupted by him suddenly tickling her stomach. She erupted into laughter, curling up a bit as an attempt to keep him from tickling her stomach. "N..No! Hahaha!" 

Abraham watched as the others walked off. "Sorry about that. It's not everyday I get to have mental conversation with none than Al'ar himself." Abraham said smiling while scratching the back of his head. "Is true that the horsemen have attacked? If so, is the kingdom safe?"

"H-Hold on a minute! You're just kidding right? Right?!" Yone exclaimed while being dragged by Maniae's small hand in contrast to her clearly superior strength. It's not that he was weak, but he had already spent too much power in the last battle with Yagami. 

Anyway, he thought she was probably just messing with him again and was not really surprised about it. Heck, he wasn't even worried about things that might happen either.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Maniae

Oh she wasn't kidding. She was really going to do it. Once they were far enough for threw him down. Something held his hands and feet down as she removed his armor.

It was that exact moment... 

Yone knew...

'Oh crap I really screwed this up...' A sweat rolled on his face as Maniae held him down. 

He tried to struggle, to break the leash that was placed on him, but he was simply too weak to resist against her strength. His Flow was cut off, his arms were tensed up and he was extremely exhausted from the fight.  

"Calm down, Maniae! There has to be a way for us to sort this problem out without this... this... thing...!" He said, pleading with his sister for forgiveness.

Maniae

Maniae looked down at him and then at the new wound. She seemed to be even more pissed now "Where the hell did you get that!?" She said pointing to the wound. There was no stopping her when she was mad

'God damn it!' 

As a terrible liar, Yone was unsure of what he should say. Should he tell her that 'Oh, it's nothing. My adopted brother who killed me before just stabbed me with a freaking sword of the family that stopped me from healing myself'? 

"I... uhm... was struck by lightning while walking? Uhm... there was a storm back at the castle, you know..." That was true, although not entirely true.

She leaned in close to his face her eyes looking into his. Whatever held his hands down was gone "that's bullshit and you know it" like due we'd going to believe lightning stabbed him like a sword.

"Okay, okay, you got me... I was attacked, and I just don't want to make you and the others worry about it... Look, I'm still alive. Not really fine, but alive! In fact, as long as our lord is still around, I can't die..." He said, moving his scorched arm to prove himself with a cheerful smile to go along with it.

A frown was on her face as she looked down at him. She took his arm examining it before gently pressing her lips against the burn mark. "I don't like that you got attacked. I really don't like that you tried to lie to me. I thought you cared about me more than that.." she said releasing his arm and sitting up on his waist

'What's with this situation...?' Yone blushed awkwardly when she acted like that.

He never thought that she could have this cute side within herself. Truth be told, he had always looked up to her as a big sister. Not particularly the type that he figured one would be, but she was kind to him even though she usually left him in numerous weird situations whenever they met. 

She somewhat reminded him of Yagami... That idiot of a brother... 

"Maniae, I really, really do care about you... I'm sorry for making you worry and even tried to lie to you... but the only reason I did it was because I don't want you to be concern about me. I hate it when you are sad and... I just don't want to see you being sad because of how foolish I am..." He tried to explain himself.

"If you didn't want me to worry then you shouldn't have left in the first place!" Her eyes narrowed on him. A shade of pink painted her white cheeks. She didn't understand why she was so worried about him. It's not like she doubted his strength, but it made her sad when he left.

"Maniae... I..." It was true to him. If he hadn't left her side to go roaming on his own, these things wouldn't probably have happened. 

Maybe his brother wouldn't know that he was still alive, maybe he wouldn't get hurt...

'But if I stayed... I wouldn't be able to meet him again...' 

"Sister... Please forgive me..." He hugged her out of a sudden. 

The shade of pink on her cheeks darkened to a shade of red. Her arms slowly wrapping around him to hug him back. "Don't do that again.." she said before burying her face in his shoulder

"Yes... I promise... I will never leave you again..." He patted her head gently.

In a brief moment, he had a flashback of his past.

He became a [Horseman], in order to avenge his father. 

He had no desire other than that, and accepted the life of an immortal willingly without regrets or looking back, until the day he met Maniae and the other [Horsemen].

He had found himself a new purpose that day, and got rid of his thirst for vengeance. That was, to protect his new family.

Yone looked at Maniae. His heart seemingly raced faster, but that was if it were still beating. He did not know why he felt like that. Never in his past life had he possessed this kind of feeling for any girls.

'Oh no... I... I think I love her...' He blushed upon that thought, before shaking his head in disapproval of that.   

'No, no, wake up, Yone. She is your sister!' He said to himself.

Maniae looked up at him. Her cheeks flushed red. If her heart was still beating she was sure it would have skipped a beat when he looked at her. This was a weird feeling. Hell she has flirted with the other horseman before , even Perrin. But it's not like it meant anything more than that. Why the hell did she feel this way? All this feeling did was frustrate her to no end. Had she felt this way before? Maybe in her past life? No, she always kept to herself and didn't bother to interact with people when she was human. Is this love? Is it possible for death to even have such an emotion? She didn't think it was possible, but here she was, blushing like a school girl in front of Yone of all people. She leaned in and kissed his cheek gently "you better not break that promise" she said in a soft tone

@Tidnas

"I won't. I swear it on my pride as a samurai, my dear lady." Yone smiled.

He returned her kiss by taking the charge this time.

Grabbing her wrists, the [Horseman of Fear] quickly pressed his lips against the [Horseman of Death]'s, to show Maniae his affections for her.

It was quite bold of him to perform such a daring strike. He literally ignored all the consequences that could follow up with.

Her eyes widen as her cheeks turned a dark red when he grabbed her wrist and kissed her. Her eyes slowly closed as she kissed him back in return. This secretly made her happy that he actually kissed her this time

Yone was actually surprised that her first reaction was not slapping him for kissing her without permissions or making a joke about how unskillful he was. 

He eventually released her, and looked into her eyes as he decided to confess his feelings for her.

"Maniae... I... l-l-love you..." He said, stuttering like an amateur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back