• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was A Villain But Was Reborn As A Demon In A Devastated World To Redeem Myself [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will try to reply on the weekend. I will be out of town for three days and don't have a laptop. Using my phone and a bluetooth keyboard will only result in suboptimal posts.

I’ll probably post tomorrow I tried to do it earlier but I accidentally posted it earlier than I meant to, so I deleted it. I forgot to save it so my progress was deleted

I’m not I just don’t know when I’ll be able to get it since I’m not home I’m with grandma and I’m usually stay over there for the summer and I had refined the post anyway with well before it was deleted 😔 Also is it required for them to unlock their memories during the attack since that was the main issue, I was having

I’ll probably post tomorrow I tried to do it earlier but I accidentally posted it earlier than I meant to, so I deleted it. I forgot to save it so my progress was deleted

I know that feeling, occasionally I’ll be in the middle of a long post and I would get up and my phone screen would rotate which for some reason deleted everything I just type and basically just kills my desire until later

I’m still questioning how it posted because I’m pretty sure I did not hit anywhere close to the reply button

Because something has came up family member has fallen on they’re bad knee and they could barely speak or get up or even move struggling I couldn’t call anyone else because they shooting it down had to call a ambulance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back