Huskies High School-- Have Fun!!(:

"hm? a movie would be nice.." he said while sitting beside her. Logan like the way Mitchy looked and he like to study her curves.

Mitchy nodded and sat on his lap, she pulled the movies out and set the box next to them. She turned around on his lap, and wrapped her legs around his waist as she looked through the movies. "Which one?" She asked him with a sweet and curious smile.

" The one were I kiss you and you kiss me back... Then we make out and become a couple.." he said with a smile then brought her close.

Mitchy blinked, she tilted her head slightly to the side, and looked at him. She put her hands on his chest and one shoulder. "And what if I say no?" She asked, leaning in to kiss him, but only bushed her lips against his lips. She pulled back and removed her legs and hands from his body. Of course she was interested in him, but she was not going to let him do what he wanted; she was going to play hard to get.

" well the star name Logan heart will be heart broken.." he said softly and pulling her back in his lap. He kissed her passionately " now that's a kiss.." he said whispering in her ear in hi sexy voice.

Mitchy pulled away from his touch, she wanted to melt into his arms, but she promised herself to play hard to get. "Sure, is that the line you use with all of the girls you hook up with, and then dump because you want to kiss more people?" She asked, tracing a finger down his shoulders and chest.

" noo the girls here are okay but I only have one in my sights. he said as he stood and kissed her ear.

Mitchy tingled as she felt his lips on her ear, she stood with him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "And who, May I ask, is this lucky girl?" She asked, pulling herself closer to him.

He kissed her then said " look in the mirror beautiful..". Logan smiled then figured out her plan of hard to get.

Mitch had enough of holding herself back, she crashed her lips to his and pulled herself even closer. She backed her head away the slightest bit and smirked, "That was a kiss." She mocked with a cute little giggle.

Mitchy fell on the bed with Logan, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled closer. "If you want something to happen, do it." She whispered before she kissed him again.

" you sure you want what I want.. because what want you have on no clothes sweetheart.." he whispered in her ear in a sexy voice.

Mitchy slapped him,she looked at him and shook her head. "I thought you were different from.all.of those jocks, but I guess I was wrong. You're just like them, and all you want is to hurt me, and to get what you want!" She exclaimed, pushing him off of her. She sat up and began to walk away. "Well guess what!? You're not getting me naked, the only thing you'll get is a goodbye." She added angrily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logan grabbed her and sat her back down his lap. " Listen ever since i started going here i fell in love with you.. And no im not like the other jocks i have only been with those girls to make you jealous and we didnt even have sex!I went from nerd to jock and yes i was picked on. I love you and when a person loves some one they want good things like sex and everything else. Now your not like every other girl Mitchy its hard to find someone like you trust me.." he said while a little angry about the slap then he pushed her off and got up. " if you dont want me fine! But you cant say you kissing me or anything was a mistake because it wasnt for me!" he yelled as he looked at her then hugged her and turned around. He turned around quickly then kissed her " now this isnt a mistake but love for me..". Logan walk out and slam the door and layed against the wall with his head down.

Mitchy gulped, she grabbed for his hand, but missed. She watched as he left the room, but what if she didn't want sex. And she didn't. She sighed and changed into a sports bra with a sleeveless tshirt. She slipped into track shorts, and then opened her door. "Logan..." She whimpered softly, she sat down infront of him, and leaned on him. "I do want you, but I don't want sex." She told him, leaned on him. "I love you too." She whispered, before she kissed him. She pulled herself down to the ground.

"well im a boy so i am gonna want it but i can wait.." he said softly. Logan loved her to much to just let her go." um i was thinking you wanna watch or try that movie?" he asked her with a smile then laughed a little.

Mitchy smiled, she giggled and took his hands. She stood with him, and smiled as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "Sure, what should we watch?" She aske as she jumped on to his back for a piggy back ride. "Mush!!" She said with a smile, she wrapped her hands and arms around his neck and giggled happily.

He rode into the room and put her on the bed. " the one were i kiss you and then you pick a movie because your the lady.." he said as he sat beside her.

Mitchy smiled, "Sounds like a good movie to me." She agreed, as she kissed him, and then picked out Falling Skies. "This one, unless your scared?" She joked, before she kissed him with a smile on her lips.

Logan looked at her with shock then did an evil grin. "ill act like your scared if you hold me close?".

Mitchy smiled happily, she giggled and stuck the movie in. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and snuggled into his chest as the movie began to play.

Logan held her close and put her in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and watched the movie. " better.." he whispered in her ear then kissed her neck.

Mitchy sat, facing the TV, her back to his stomach. She looked at him and then kissed him, "Youre better than the movie." She mumbled, before kissing him yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back