Huskies High School-- Have Fun!!(:

(Her forehead, more like she hit a door that was opening fastly, and went unconscious.)

Elena couldn't move, she couldn't feel, but she could hear the faint voice of Liam. She got the strength to move, and slid her hand to his. Her body convulsed and her breathing became uneven, unsteady, and heavy.

(K... That's what I thought... I was just confused with the lights... I didn't know if they actually went black or it just went black cause she was knocked out :0 )

Liam picked Elena up urgently. He immediately began to jog to the infirmary. He bolted through the door and placed Elena gently on the bed. "She hit her head, then got knocked out," he explained to the nurse.

(Time skip)

Elena woke up to the sound of a chair creaking, she coughed as she opened her eyes. She looked around the room, and saw Liam. She smiled faintly and began to sit up, then the nurse came in. "Dear please lay down." The nurse demanded, gently pushing her shoulders back. Elena sighed and laid back down "What happened?" She asked, jumping a little when she feltw bandage on her forehead.

"Well, we were going to your dorm to..." Liam glanced at the nurse, "Study... And you hit your head and fell unconscious," he explained. Then, looked to the nurse.

Elena sighed and looked at the time, 9:30 PM. She turned her attention to Liam and the looked down. "I'm so sorry." She said softly. The nurse gave Elena a pill capsule, and then turned to Liam. "2 times a day four hours apart. With a liquid." She told him before she groaned. "Your free to go." The nurse told her. Elena nodded Nd stood up, not looking at Liam. She felt so had for wasting his time.

Elena took his hand and held her forehead as she walked down the hall. "Oh uh nothing's wrong babe." She told him, kissing his cheek and then took her keys out. She unlocked her room and walked in with him. "Sit." Se said softly.

Elena looked at Liam, she leaned against his shoulder and took a deep breath. "Im sorry for what happened, and for wasting your time." She said, looking up at him and then took one of his hands.

Liam raised an eyebrow, "That's what your upset about?" He asked, "Really, it's not a big deal, I'll be up till one tonight anyway."

Elena shrugged, "Okay." She said with a smile. She turned and sat on his lap, but faced him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Liam smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer. After a bit he pulled away, "What about curfew?" He asked.

Elena smirked and moved one of her hands to his chest. She kissed him and pulled away. "Screw curfew." She mumbled with a small giggle.

Elena pushed him back, she continued to kiss him. She was now sitting above him, but was also close to him. She smirked as she pulled away, and ran her hands down his chest and stomach.

Elena giggled, she laid down on top of him and kept the kiss going. She slid one of her hands to his lower stomach, and one fingered his chest.

Elena giggled, and rolled over. She laid next to him, and nibbled his ear before kissing his neck. He smiled as was about to say something, but a noise caught her attention. Her dorm room door was opening, and there stood the head administrator. Elena clung to Liam, but then stood and met the administrator in the middle of the room. "I'm sorry sir." She hung her head, and looked up at the burly man. "I should expect something better than this." He scowled, Elena furrowed her eyebrows, "Nad especially better than him." The man added. Elena looked at him and turned to Liam. "I love Liam." She told him, but the man left. "Either he has an in school suspension, or you do." The man announced. "Me." Elena told him, not letting Liam have hi input. The administrator nodded and turned towards Liam. "Say your goodbyes." He told them flatly.

Liam sheepishly walked out of her dorm and back towards his own. When he got back he messaged a "Sorry" to her on Facebook.

Elena ran a hand through her hair, and flopped on her bed. She undid her bun, then heard a ding from her laptop. She opened it, and saw the message from Liam. "It's fine, I should have known better than to try to hide from my uncle." She responded before rolling on her back.

Elena smiled and shrugged. "It's fine, your the only one who knows he's my uncle." She told him. She clicked through some Facebook profiles. She found Liam's and looked through the pictures, trying to tell herself that he was next to her.

"I'm so bored!" Elena responded, and then rolled in her back again. She wished that they were together, but her uncle wouldn't allow that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back