Huskies High School-- Have Fun!!(:

Logan gave her a smile and kissed her soft lips. Mitchy was beautiful and love to feel every curve she had. His friends then came over." hey mitchy! " they yelled then each waved. Logan stared at them giving them i dare you to look. " um Logan uh we gotta practice..morning practice remember.." one said with a smile. " holy shiz i forgot! Honey i gotta go cya later.." he said as he kissed her one last time then ran off with the team. He stopped turned around and ran back to her kissed her again and gave her note. He waved goodbye then went to the field. ~ hey mitchy meet me in the court yard tonight at 8~

Jordan saw the rest of the team and walked through the hall with a smile. She stuck on her headphones and walked to class.

Mitchy wAved at his friends, and then pouted. "Bye Log." She said after he gave her the note. She hugged him and then turned to her room. She taped it to her wall. She walked to the gym and then began to stretch.

(Imma make Liam on the football team too! That way we can have more charrie interaction xD )

Liam magically transported from the class he was in to the football field.

Gus emerged from his bathroom

And they left his dorm. He noticed Jordan struggling and immediately rushed over to help.

Lilac smiled. Normally, she would've helped, but her inner-matchmaker was causing her to stay out of it. She couldn't help but notice how cute they would look if they became a couple. She looked at the time on her phone, but dud not hurry Gus; it was okay if they were late just this once.

Jordan looked up at Gus with a smile. " Thanks Gus.." she said surprised and feeling pain through her braces so she kinda slurred a little. Jordan sounded British because of her braces sometimes.

Logan saw Liam and ran over to him. " Hey Liam ... Guess who i got with?" he asked nudging Liam as they ran around the field for warm ups. (hey can liam and Logan be bestfriends?)

(Okay!)

Gus smiled, "No problem!" He replied, "What class do you have? I'll help you carry your books."

"Who?" Liam asked, "Was it a cute blonde?"

" im in everyone of your classes..." she said slowly and realized how much of an outcast she was. Jordan looked in Gus's eyes with a smile. " oh and thanks for the offer and I accept." she said with glee. She realized how short she was compared to anyone else. Short and sweet her dad would tell her when she was young.

Logan did a sneaky smile." uh and its Mitchy the popular chick.." he said with a manly voice. Logan nudge him then gave him a sneaky look. " there been some roomers of you and some one texting skpeing and things"

Mitchy tapped her pencil on the desk and watched as the football team ran around. She doodled in her notebook and watched as the teacher talked. She wished it was already eight o'clock.

Elena was still doing her homework, she heard people talking out of her room. She smiled as she saw Liam, she taped a sticky note to the window, and returned to her home work. The note said, "<3 u Liam" with an imprint of herlips.

Gus smiled and began walking to their first class.

"I forgot something in my room," Lilac lied, "You go on ahead." She walked in the opposite direction of the two and took another way.

"Nice!" Liam exclaimed, patting Logan on the back, "Wow! Rumours really do spread fast," he chuckled, "But, yeah! I hung out with Elena the other day and now she's suddenly all over me. It's pretty sweet."

" so Gus is umm Lilac your girl friend?" she asked him with a smile.

" cool! Liam the man.." Logan shouted softly a he saw Elena in one window and Mitchy in the next. " Look there out girls.." Logan said softly nudging Liam.

Mitchy smiled as she saw Logan pass her window, she smiled happily and stood as the bell rang. She walked to her room and grabbed her science books and walked to the science room.

Elena took a break from her homework, she stood up and stretched. She grabbed a Gatorade and sat ok her bed. She laid down and looked at the ceiling.

Gus was speechless for a second, but regained his tongue soon, "Lilac? Girlfriend? She's my best friend... that's a girl, but certainly not my girlfriend!" The idea of him and Lilac dating sent shivers up his spine, he couldn't imagine being anything but friends.

Liam looked over and noticed the sticky note, he nodded his head at her and blew her a kiss, and winked. 
A knock came at Elena's door.

Elena hadnt seen Liam pass her window, but her face lit up as she felt like Liam was close to her. One two more days and she could see him again. A knock was on her door, she stood up and opened up the door. She wonders wh it was, as she opened the door so she could see.

Elena nodded, and smiled. "Yes, I am." She told him; she took the flowers and smiled sweetly. "Thank you sir." She said as she turned into her room.

Jordan nodded okay then leaned a little closer to Gus. " Um Gus I was wondering I mean ive liked you for along time now and would go on like a date with me?" she asked nervously and jumbled up her word a little.

Logan looked at Liam and said" hey time for class bro.. GYM class!" he said loudly. Logan ran into the locker room and hop in the showers really fast before any boy because he didn't want anyone to see him. As the other boy came in he was already out with boxers and his gym shorts on. He ran over to Liam " Dude im so ready for gym and to you know get Mitchy!" he said with a smile. " all her curves drive me nuts and I just cant stop thinking about her!"

Gus exhaled a slow, shaky breath; girls made him nervous. Well, everyone made him nervous, but girls made it worse. "Um, sure," he replied, clenching tighter to her books. His face was red.

Liam chuckled, "You better," he said, toweling himself dry. "Or you won't be able to focus and Mr. Michaels will be super pissed."

The man left Elena's dorm.

Jordan was happy and red her face was flushed. She kinda stumbled a little and then looked at Gus. " Well okay how about tomorrow night at 8?" she asked again her word kinda jumbled up.

Mitchy stomped into her Nike free runs, and her basketball shirt and shorts. She opened the door to the gym, she looked around and stood in a small circle with her friends. She absolutely loved gym class. She stretched and Waite for the entire class to get into the gym.

" umm how about in the court yard..." She said softly. Jordan got little closer to Gus but not to close.. " Gus um have you seriously not notice me in everyone of your classes. I sit in the back drawing and listening to music." she asked him while looking at him with a smile.

Logan ran to Gym class and start to jog around the gym with his eyes on Mitchy the whole time.

Mitchy smiled as Logan walked into the class, and started jogging. Unlike the other girls, she wasnt scared to hang with the guys. She ran next to Logan, and playfully shoved him before she got near the front of the group.

Liam chuckled.

Gus blushed, "I don't have eyes in the back if my head..." He stated sheepishly, "And I'm just starting to know everyone's names," he confessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back