• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Housetrapped (A Homestuck AU)

As she waited for her server player, Illana took a break from intently watching the screen to tend to her pet slug, Slig. He was growing quite large, maybe the size of her hand, as he munched on her garden's waste inside his tank.

Dan pushed his chair to dodge the cursor as it went about placing things, he could feel the floor shaking from items being dropped in his home although he was bit confused about the whole situation, he had little worry about his Server player messing to much with his home, speaking of home one kind of forgets that this is a RP and not a comic so how about little description.

Dan's walls littered with posters of Insane clown posse though one spot was vacant due to being occupied with a large bookshelf that was filled with D&D books and it's many expansions, all the way from the first edition to the fifth edition (Though the 3.5 is Dan's favorite series) a pretty high tech stereo system sat besides the bookshelf or it would have if the cruxtruder hadn't crushed it. to say the least Dan's reaction was appropriate.

(@JackOfHearts @budgieboo @Magnadeus )

TheJuggaMancer[TJM] began writing a memo

TJM: dear bros and sis you guys know i dont like getting angry and stuff. but whoever the fuck is my server player has just ruined my fucking stereo system he/she is going to pay me back in full

TJM: also who is my fucking server player anyway

TJM: sorry if i sound rude bros and sises am just pretty aggro about having my fucking stereo system being crushed under a fucking machine i have no idea to do with

TheJuggaMancer[TJM] has disconnected

Dan stood up from his chair and walked over to the cruxtruder "The fuck am i supposed to do with this?"

Magnadeus said:
CB: While that sounds great, Spades over here is yelling no. So you probably shouldn't. Just do the photo thing.
Jack shrugged, heading up to his room and sketching a recently taken photo of himself, captchalogging it before proceeding to head back downstairs.

DR:...So you're going to listen to a homicidal maniac? I've read the Midnight Crew, and Spades is not a person I'd trust. Clubs, maybe, although he's a complete idiot. Diamonds, definitely. Hearts....proooobably not. But, for now I'll just prototype the photo. Wait, how many times can you prototype a sprite anyway? One? Two? Four hundred and thirteen?

JackOfHearts said:
Jack shrugged, heading up to his room and sketching a recently taken photo of himself, captchalogging it before proceeding to head back downstairs.
DR:...So you're going to listen to a homicidal maniac? I've read the Midnight Crew, and Spades is not a person I'd trust. Clubs, maybe, although he's a complete idiot. Diamonds, definitely. Hearts....proooobably not. But, for now I'll just prototype the photo. Wait, how many times can you prototype a sprite anyway? One? Two? Four hundred and thirteen?
CB: As far as I know, sprites are supposed to be all-knowing guides. The aren't allowed to lie.

CB: You can only prototypes twice.

Magnadeus said:
CB: As far as I know, sprites are supposed to be all-knowing guides. The aren't allowed to lie.
CB: You can only prototypes twice.
Dan open up pesterchum and messaged CB

TheJuggaMancer [TJM] Began Pestering ComfertedBeasthood

TJM: hey Bea?t?i? whos my ?erver player am a bit confu?ed about it i?

TJM: al?o what the fuck am i ?uppo?ed to do with thi? thing

billthesomething said:
Dan open up pesterchum and messaged CB
TheJuggaMancer [TJM] Began Pestering ComfertedBeasthood

TJM: hey Bea?t?i? whos my ?erver player am a bit confu?ed about it i?

TJM: al?o what the fuck am i ?uppo?ed to do with thi? thing
CB: Jack is mine, and I'm Amy's, so Amy must be yours.

CB: That's the cruxtruder. You need to open it to get a cruxite dowel. After that, punch any random card using the Designix(the piano looking thing). Then shove your dowel in the totem lathe, and finally, feed the carved dowel into the alchemiter. It'll make some random thing. I don't know what to do from there. I cracked the egg I got, but you might not get an egg. I don't know.

Magnadeus said:
CB: Jack is mine, and I'm Amy's, so Amy must be yours.
CB: That's the cruxtruder. You need to open it to get a cruxite dowel. After that, punch any random card using the Designix(the piano looking thing). Then shove your dowel in the totem lathe, and finally, feed the carved dowel into the alchemiter. It'll make some random thing. I don't know what to do from there. I cracked the egg I got, but you might not get an egg. I don't know.
Dan walked downstairs and saw a piano like object in his foyer

TJM: Auntie i? going to be ?o pi??ed after ?he ?ee? what ?leepy?i? ha? done to the place

TJM: you ?aid it wa? a piano like thing right

He could see what he presumed to be the alchemiter in his backyard having crushed one of his Auntie's many statue of famous dictators, fortunately it was Hitler, God his Auntie would have been pissed if it Stallin or Jong il had been the one to be crushed. he had asked his Auntie (whenever she was home anyway) way she kept all those statues and she told him "Too Remember The Past"

TJM: ?o thi? alchemiter what doe? it do

Dan walked back to his bedroom were cruxtruder was

TJM: how am i ?uppo?ed to open thi? thing up

TJM: am ?uppo?ed to ba?h it open with my cane or hatchet

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
Dan walked downstairs and saw a piano like object in his foyer
TJM: Auntie i? going to be ?o pi??ed after ?he ?ee? what ?leepy?i? ha? done to the placeī

TJM: you ?aid it wa? a piano like thing right

He could see what he presumed to be the alchemiter in his backyard having crushed one of his Auntie's many statue of famous dictators, fortunately it was Hitler, God his Auntie would have been pissed if it Stallin or Jong il had been the one to be crushed. he had asked his Auntie (whenever she was home anyway) way she kept all those statues and she told him "Too Remember The Past"

TJM: ?o thi? alchemiter what doe? it do

Dan walked back to his bedroom were cruxtruder was

TJM: how am i ?uppo?ed to open thi? thing up

TJM: am ?uppo?ed to ba?h it open with my cane or hatchet
CB: Whatever works. Just get it open, and follow my instructions to a t.

She worried that she'd have made him very upset. It wasn't exactly her fault her clicker wouldn't work as well as it should have! Damn it, maybe it would have been... it wasn't like she didn't have other opportunities to get another mouse. Still- what's done is done. She then went on chatting with Dan, unsure of what his reaction would be.

BM: u-uh...

BM: hello

BM: er, i'm very s-sorry... i k-kind of didn't mean to place them

BM: there

BM: wasn't much space to place things around in your house, a-and it was hard for me to be exact with my mouse

BM: i was managing jack's while you were offline s-so i was a little distracted as well

BM: sorry...

BM: b-but i'll pay it back! i promise, s-someday...

She wiped a tear, knowing she'll have to sell a few of her dolls in order to afford that kind of thing. With the dolls, she couldn't really spend much on luxury items. Jeez, multitasking was hard! The doll was floating around while she typed, waiting for her to finish before telling her the rest of the instructions. That she couldn't understand. Amy would have to ask her follow up questions. Apparently, there were other types of objects outside her room, which thankfully, wasn't blocked.

She chatted with the world's greatest assistant for a little bit

Amethyst: d-doll? can you help me with the rest of these things, er, i'm a bit confused?

Dollsprite: Darling, that's only natural~! Of course I'll help you, that's my job after all~

Amethyst: t-then what should i do with this cylinder thingy?

Dollsprite: Huh~ Do you know where the designix is?

Amesthyst: the design-wh-what?

Mollisol said:
As she waited for her server player, Illana took a break from intently watching the screen to tend to her pet slug, Slig. He was growing quite large, maybe the size of her hand, as he munched on her garden's waste inside his tank.
She began to place down machines for her

Illana jumped as she heard the heavy thud of a strange contraption behind her. She wasn't sure how to describe it, except for the fact that it had a large circular face on it, and it had very nearly landed on her collection of plush slugs.

GG: watch yo\_/r aim ;O

GG: what are these things anyways

GG: what does this one do

GG: i'm gonna to\_/ch it

She poked the strange machine's circular face, with the odd symbol on it. It looked almost... alchemical? Futuristic, yet reminiscent of an ancient time.

GG: so it can... alchemize things

GG: great

GG: looks like it has some sort of card apparat\_/s? maybe it \_/ses that for the making

GG: i'm going to troll kinsol and see if he has any answers

glitterGastropod began trolling inconsistentConductor

GG: kinsol

GG: what's \_/p

@TerminallyTired

Magnadeus said:
CB: Whatever works. Just get it open, and follow my instructions to a t.
Dan nodded and walked over to the cruxtruder, he tried turning the valve before going with his original idea. But seeing it to no use because despite how much force he puts in trying to turn the valve it wouldn't budge. Plan A it is, Dan lifted his cane and lightly hit the top of the cruxtruder "Coooooool" he said in of the kernelsprite he felt his phone vibrate and saw that BM was online and had replayed to

The Sburbian Frontier

JTM: sis its time to chill, Slam a faygo or whatever youre choice of drink happens to be.

JTM: sis

BM: wasn't much space to place things around in your house, a-and it was hard for me to be exact with my mouse

BM: i was managing jack's while you were offline s-so i was a little distracted as well

JTM: Amy chill the fuck out already

Dan scratched the back of his head, god damn did sleepysis know how guilt trip a brother. in his attempts to calm down Amy, Dan didn't notice that Monk had jumped off his head and into the kernelsprite

JTM: its fine Amy just *sigh*

JTM: don't worry about it, my auntie will get me a new one. you know how she likes to spoil me, whenever she is here anyway

JTM: Quick question do you know whatever the fuck that is.

Dan pointed at what used to the kernelsprite or now Monksprite "Monk is that you?" The sprite nodded his head "What in shangri-la happen to you spiderbro" the sprite opened his mouth and explained to his master "I Have Prototype Myself With You're Sprite Dan, I Did So I Could Be Alongside You On This Journey Across The Webs Of Life" Monk's voices vibrated with wisdom and age, it made Dan feel as if he was talking to Yoda "Cool so are you like my sensei or some shit?" Monksprite nodded "I Guess You Could Refer To Me As Such If Wish To Do So" Dan shook his head "Nah i was just asking for curiosity spriterbro, so care to tell what this thing is then" Monksprite nodded his head "That Is The Cruxite Dowel It Take It To The Alchemiter, Then I Believe A Friend Of You'res The One You Reffer To As Sleepysis Will Explain To You On What To Then." @budgieboo

GG: troll me if yo\_/ find anything o\_/t

GG: i'm going to tinker with these

GG: or let my sl\_/g crawl on them

Another machine caught Illana's eye. It looked like a giant sewing machine, except it seemed to be designed for carving something. What did she do with this?

billthesomething said:
Dan nodded and walked over to the cruxtruder, he tried turning the valve before going with his original idea. But seeing it to no use because despite how much force he puts in trying to turn the valve it wouldn't budge. Plan A it is, Dan lifted his cane and lightly hit the top of the cruxtruder "Coooooool" he said in of the kernelsprite he felt his phone vibrate and saw that BM was online and had replayed to
The Sburbian Frontier

JTM: sis its time to chill, Slam a faygo or whatever youre choice of drink happens to be.

JTM: Amy chill the fuck out already

Dan scratched the back of his head, god damn did sleepysis know how guilt trip a brother. in his attempts to calm down Amy, Dan didn't notice that Monk had jumped off his head and into the kernelsprite

JTM: its fine Amy just *sigh*

JTM: don't worry about it, my auntie will get me a new one. you know how she likes to spoil me, whenever she is here anyway

JTM: Quick question do you know whatever the fuck that is.

Dan pointed at what used to the kernelsprite or now Monksprite "Monk is that you?" The sprite nodded his head "What in shangri-la happen to you spiderbro" the sprite opened his mouth and explained to his master "I Have Prototype Myself With You're Sprite Dan, I Did So I Could Be Alongside You On This Journey Across The Webs Of Life" Monk's voices vibrated with wisdom and age, it made Dan feel as if he was talking to Yoda "Cool so are you like my sensei or some shit?" Monksprite nodded "I Guess You Could Refer To Me As Such If Wish To Do So" Dan shook his head "Nah i was just asking for curiosity spriterbro, so care to tell what this thing is then" Monksprite nodded his head "That Is The Cruxite Dowel It Take It To The Alchemiter, Then I Believe A Friend Of You'res The One You Reffer To As Sleepysis Will Explain To You On What To Then." @budgieboo
BM: that's the sp

BM: ... oh my

BM: well

BM: it's called the sprite, i think. your guide for the game?

BM: anyways uh i think you might need to use the cylinder thingy into the... thingy?

BM: not sure myself tbh

Kinsol bored decided to look around on his computer, trying to see if someone was online

IC:(.x.):Hello? You there...

IC:
(.x.): Sorry I couldn't answer sooner, I was distracted.

@Mollisol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back