• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Housetrapped (A Homestuck AU)

Magnadeus said:
CB: If it's not prototyped, it's a kernel. Maybe prototype with a drawing? The rules are loose, you'll probably get what you drew instead of a paper. I threw a book at it.
CB: And of course I'll help you, Amy. But I don't think that the chair will be necessary.

Using her high-end gaming mouse along with the SBURB cursor, she grabbed the lid of the cruxtruder and popped it off.

CB: There. Now prototype something good. I have a feeling I know what you'll prototype, but that's just me.
DR: ...I can't think of anything, I'M DRAWING A FUCKING BLANK HERE. I HAVE NO IDEAS.... Fuck, forgot to turn of caps lock.

JackOfHearts said:
DR: ...I can't think of anything, I'M DRAWING A FUCKING BLANK HERE. I HAVE NO IDEAS.... Fuck, forgot to turn of caps lock.
CB: You like video games, right? Try throwing a game in there.

GG: i agree

GG: i hope we can use our gardens in the game, yo\_/ know?

GG: speaking of which, how's yo\_/r's?

JackOfHearts said:
DR: ...I'm gonna take the CD for the server copy out of my computer and toss it in > :D
CB: NONONONONO THAT IS GONNA CAUSE SO MUCH PARADOX

CB: Seriously. Who or what do you think is cool? Skulls? Ninjas? Morgan Freeman? Just draw something you think is cool.

BM: yep. you guessed it!

Amy ducked when she watched the cursor pop open the lid of the cruxtruder, nearly hitting the ceiling up before dropping down. She slowly raised her head up, seeing the round sprite float around. "Uh, d-don't touch anything!" she spoke, her voice shaky as she reached for something to throw it in. It won't be anything ridiculous or dangerous, no, but it would be something cute. Something beautiful. Something magnificent!

She picked up one of her most beautiful dolls. Sunny, a pale, porcelain thing, with fluffy blond short bob cut hair, blue eyes, and a cute yellow lacy dress. A cute face. No shoes. She was perfect.

Her hands were shaky to pick it up. Of course, if she would toss her in, she probably wouldn't be a doll no more. But. The possibility tempted her.

"Come here, little thing!" she spoke at the small ball, beaconing it to come closer to her, before (gently!) tossing Sunny into it.

Magnadeus said:
CB: NONONONONO THAT IS GONNA CAUSE SO MUCH PARADOX
CB: Seriously. Who or what do you think is cool? Skulls? Ninjas? Morgan Freeman? Just draw something you think is cool.
DR: Nope. Either going with a Server disk, or a photo of myself.

JackOfHearts said:
DN: Oh? If that's the case...I'll use the Server disk > :D MUAHAHAHAHAHA
CB: We are all going to die.

comfortedBeasthood
began pestering borderlineModel

Magnadeus said:
comfortedBeasthood
began pestering borderlineModel

Jack grinned. He had no intention of actually protyping the server disk...but now he was thinking about it...GAH. He'd prototype his own photo, THEN the server disk...Soon.

CB: On second thought, I don't actually see anything bad happening from prototyping the disc, just some really weird shit.

CB: Whatever.

Magnadeus said:
CB: On second thought, I don't actually see anything bad happening from prototyping the disc, just some really weird shit.
CB: Whatever.
DN: Hey, hey CB. Do you think that by prototyping a photo of myself and then prototyping the server disk I'd be able to make a sprite capable of actually controlling aspects of the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
DN: Hey, hey CB. Do you think that by prototyping a photo of myself and then prototyping the server disk I'd be able to make a sprite capable of actually controlling aspects of the game? Wait...I read that enemies adapt based on the sprites...Wouldn't that also mean the enemies could control certain aspects of the game........ Huh...I can see how that'd be a horrible idea now.
(OOC Jack shouldn't know that yet)

(could ya like retcon that)

Last edited by a moderator:
GG: i'm gonna go o\_/t and sho\_/t at the moon and tend to my plants for a while

GG: after that, yo\_/ want to be my server player?
;)

Mollisol said:
GG: i'm gonna go o\_/t and sho\_/t at the moon and tend to my plants for a while
GG: after that, yo\_/ want to be my server player?
;)
(WHICH MOON THO)

JackOfHearts said:
DN: Hey, hey CB. Do you think that by prototyping a photo of myself and then prototyping the server disk I'd be able to make a sprite capable of actually controlling aspects of the game?
CB: While that sounds great, Spades over here is yelling no. So you probably shouldn't. Just do the photo thing.

She watched, her eyes widening as the glowing ball glow even brighter, until it eventually formed into something that was vaguely shaped as a doll. Amy smiled with adoration and admiration towards it, and clasped her hands tightly. How brilliant! That might have been her BEST idea yet! Though, she was left without words for her.

Amethyst: oh, h-hello!

Dollsprite: Well, thank you darling~

Amethyst: you're beautiful btw

She did eventually got to checking her computer. Well, the response she gotten from Janet didn't sound great.

BM: oh dear...

BM: what happened?

(i'll have to sleep for the night! goodnight for now!)

GG: put it in i g\_/ess?

GG: i ass\_/me as server player yo\_/'ll have the most control

GG: so

GG: good luck? ;|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back