• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Housetrapped (A Homestuck AU)

JackOfHearts said:
Jack wasn't really listening to Janet, and was instead repeatedly yelling the word no while spinning around in a circle midair.
Janet was getting tired of this, and calmed him down using her witch powers. "Any luck finding him?"

Jack stopped spinning around and yelling nope and took out the blood covered knifearang he'd stolen from his future self.

"I'm not just going to let you let Dan die. He's my best bro! I wouldn't ever let him die, period! Letting someone die is just fucking EVIL!"

The red cloaked figure appeared next to Jack.

"I couldn't agree more! I mean, honestly, of all the people I killed, I only killed Dan once, ANDTHATWASCOMPLETELYBYACCIDENT!"

Jack and the red cloaked figure hi fived before the red cloaked figure disappeared.

Dan sat among his consorts (who oddly enough looked like chibi versions of the xenomorph) and a amp like device. Dan had his astroputer on and was trying to keep his consorts from climbing on top of him, due to his ridicules height

TheJuggaMancer [TJM] began pestering ComfortedBeasthood [CB]

TJM: ?orry i have been a bit bu?y keeping my con?ort?

TJM: from climbing over me

TJM: there a bunch of ?tuborn motherfucker?

TJM: and am doing pretty well with my que?t

TJM: am currently trying to hook the?e motherfucker? up with ?ome proper tune?

TJM: al?o i recommend wearing ?omething that cover? your ear?

TJM: thi? place i? a little ?creamy

Dan then finally placed the extension cord from his astroputer and plugged it into the amp and using his iTunes, he began blasting Bad Rain By Slash [media]

[/media]
TJM: and on where to find me ju?t follow the tune? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Jack stopped spinning around and yelling nope and took out the blood covered knifearang he'd stolen from his future self.
"I'm not just going to let you let Dan die. He's my best bro! I wouldn't ever let him die, period! Letting someone die is just fucking EVIL!"

The red cloaked figure appeared next to Jack.

"I couldn't agree more! I mean, honestly, of all the people I killed, I only killed Dan once, ANDTHATWASCOMPLETELYBYACCIDENT!"

Jack and the red cloaked figure hi fived before the red cloaked figure disappeared.
"Oh my god. Jack, did you die? No. You got cool time powers. Did I die? NO. I got cool heart powers. Dan won't die. He's gonna get cool powers, Jack. Don't deny him his cool powers."

CB: I already was, but ok.

CB: I'll take them off.

She did as she was told, and wow that was loud music. "JACK, YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO, RIGHT?"

@billthesomething @JackOfHearts

Magnadeus said:
"Oh my god. Jack, did you die? No. You got cool time powers. Did I die? NO. I got cool heart powers. Dan won't die. He's gonna get cool powers, Jack. Don't deny him his cool powers."

CB: I already was, but ok.

CB: I'll take them off.

She did as she was told, and wow that was loud music. "JACK, YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO, RIGHT?"

@billthesomething @JackOfHearts
Jack frowns, nodding. He still thought this seemed wrong. It just didn't seem right. As for the music, well, he simply covered his ears. Didn't help much, but it made it slightly less unbearably loud.

budgieboo said:
Amy stood and talked to the bird about things for a while. Apparently, she had some sort of quest? A puzzle? Damn, Amy didn't think she was any good at puzzles. It would be a puzzle enough to figure out what quest she had. Well, maybe she could just walk back and talk to dollsprite. And apologize for running all of a sudden, among a lot of things.
She clutched the paper in her grip, taking a deep breath.

"ill uh... talk to you all later, then?"

It was up until now that she realized she hasn't been speaking to her friends for a while. But, they were probably really busy doing a ton of things, anyways.

It was by her time that she realized that all the trees and teacups, as lush and beautiful as they were, were barren of fruit and liquid.

That's fine... She had to pick her pace up anyway.

(it's just a post to signify that I'm not dead, and possibly larger post with more things happening and progress with Amy will appear later when I get the chance to sit on a computer instead of a mobile. I feel I am behind by a lot, and I'm sorry for not being that active or helpful, but I hope I can get more involved in the plot later on)
(kidding. I'm still on my mobile.)

Amy decided to pester Dan while she walked to her home.

BM: dan, s-sorry to bother you, but seeing as you're my server player, um

BM: how far behind am i? wait you're probably busy so i think i should

BM: might as well tell you that i think that im working on my quest. still haven't prototyped my Sprite a second time, s-sort of waiting on giving her that drawing that janet gave me.

BM: met my consorts. they're nice. apparently im made of life? maid? and also that i have to do a quest. and that i am destined to do something, i can't remember exactly right now, however, ahh.

BM: here's the thing, um. im a little stuck on, er...

BM: like, how to complete my quest? i think it has something to do with the teacups though...

BM: b-but anyways, can you please fill me in?

@billthesomething

Of course, she was using her old phone to text her. Sure, she had already combined and used up a few things, but she couldn't bother going crazy with it. She already had a doll whip, and using up anything more... No, she'll save it for something more essential! Later, when she has gotten her bearings on this game.

She walked until she was finally at her house

BM: dollsprite, there you are!

Dollsprite: I was wondering where you ran off to... And why?

BM: er, well

BM: it's nothing! just need help with figuring out what i should be doing around here.

Dollsprite: Oh, dear. Well, I don't know how to say this.

A pause.

Dollsprite: You have to make tea.

BM: huh?

Dollsprite: There's a giant teapot, in the center. You need to fill it with hot water.

BM: um

Dollsprite: You'll need to climb a steep mountain in order to get to the puzzle, first.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns, nodding. He still thought this seemed wrong. It just didn't seem right. As for the music, well, he simply covered his ears. Didn't help much, but it made it slightly less unbearably loud.
"ALRIGHT, I THINK IT'S THAT WAY." The music kept getting louder, to the point where she could hear it through her TechPhones. "Ok, that's better. I think I see him! And his quest bed! Speaking of which, he's a blood player, apparently."

CB: Hey, you done with your quest?

CB: If you see a big bed with four spires, you have to sleep on it.

Janet felt pretty bad for lying to him, but it was probably the only way to get him on the bed in a state where he could be killed.

Kephos was just crawling up out of the hole she dug when her scoutercomp alerted her to a new memo

She grinned, excited to read something that wasn't the escapades of the two aliens Janet and Jack

After a quick dusting, she grabbed her shovel and ran back inside

Current
InconsistentConductor Has opened the memo, Any one here¿

IC:(.x.): Im sure this memo is mostly pointless at the moment, anyone who does get this probably has NO idea who i am

IC:(.x.): Man im freaking out so much

Current ludicrousDryad has joined the memo Any one here¿

LD: Ayyy- oh~✿

LD: Hey dude, what's up?~✿

LD: Oh you doin that game?~✿

LD: That's some good shit right there! Mhm some real good shit! If I do say so! (Chorus: Real Good)~✿

LD: Is it fun?~✿

@TerminallyTired

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnadeus said:
"ALRIGHT, I THINK IT'S THAT WAY." The music kept getting louder, to the point where she could hear it through her TechPhones. "Ok, that's better. I think I see him! And his quest bed! Speaking of which, he's a blood player, apparently."

CB: Hey, you done with your quest?

CB: If you see a big bed with four spires, you have to sleep on it.

Janet felt pretty bad for lying to him, but it was probably the only way to get him on the bed in a state where he could be killed.
@billthesomething

Users who are viewing this thread

Back