Home for a Runaway

"Hm? Only a little bit. I know this movie really well so I shut my eyes sometimes and listen to it. It's just comfortable." She said, shrugging lightly.

"Oh okay." Izzy said smiling. She watched the movie, comfortable with Alaska. She heard a clap of thunder and jumped as the lights and TV went off. "Oh wow, fantastic." She said, adding sarcasm.

Alaska flinched at the sudden darkness, shutting her eyes tight even though she knew it wouldn't be any different.

"Shit" she mumbled, tucking the blankets up to her chin.

"It's okay. Were fine. I got you." Izzy said, holding the girl tightly but not too tight. She stayed warm under the covers, and made sure Alaska was warm as well. She found the girls face and kissed her cheek.

Alaska snuggled in close to Izzy, happy that she was there and almost immediately forgot the fear she had.

"Thank you." She mumbled, curled up into a little ball. Alaska was a pretty small girl, so Izzy was still taller than her however much Alaska hated being short.

"No problem at all." Izzy whispered and held the adorable girl. She loved how short she was. It was cute. Izzy once again found the girl's face and kissed her lips gently. She didn't want to pull away, so she stayed there a little longer, hoping Alaska would maybe keep going?

Alaska smiled through the kiss, her hands trailing lightly up Izzys sides in search of a place to stay. Finally they found themselves in her hair; Alaska hitching a leg over her girls hip.

She pulled away only for a brief breath and bit her bottom lip with their noses touching.

Izzy smiled as she locked her hands on the girl's hips and brought her closer. She smiled and pecked her lips as their noses touched, and she took a breath.

"You're too perfect." She said, looking into the eyes she knew were right infront of her. It might have been pitch black, but she didn't care anymore.

Alaska truly thought this girl was amazing, and even her faults were perfection.

"You're more than perfect." Izzy said as she kissed the girl once again. She knew this was the only person who could make her feel this way. She was amazing.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Alaska just rolled her eyes playfully and kissed Izzys neck, nuzzling in close to her. She could hear the girls heartbeat as she slowly counted her breathes between Izzys, and slowly felt her excitement and body calm down as she relaxed more around the girl.

Izzy smiled slightly as she breathed heavily from the girl's breath on her neck. She took her hand from the girl's hip to her leg that was wrapped around herself and she kissed her lips once again.

Alaska shut her eyes, giggling silently once she pulled away.

"It's late. We should sleep." She said after yawning.

"But hell if you're leaving me alone in the dark."

"Now why would I leave you?" Izzy said giggling. She would never leave the girl alone in the dark. She cuddled up with Alaska and slowly started to fall asleep.

"Sure.I can ride with you if you want.Danger will look after my stuff.Danger come here boy"he said as Danger came and sat beside his stuff."Or you can ride by yourself i don't mind."he said looking at her.

Izzy woke up to the lights and TV blaring. "Alaska, powers back on." She said, hopefully waking her up. She remembered she had work and went to get a shower.

Alaska stirred, yawning with her arms outstretched behind her.

"Morning babe." She mumbled, covering her head with the pillow.

Whisper starred to follow them. "Stay with Danger," she told Whisper as he then over and sat next to him as they made there way to.the water.

"Hey. I gotta get ready for work. Ohh and i bought you something!" She couldn't believe she forgot about the bears. She grabbed them from her room and gave them to Alaska. "Here ya go," Izzy said as she smiled

Scottie went into the water first and waited for Lidia.She looks so beautiful and perfect he though.He loved this girl and she was the world to him.And he loved going to the beach with her because he got to see her in less clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back