Home for a Runaway

Once Whisper went back with Danger she went into the water and it sent shivers down her spine. It was even colder than yesterday. She kept stealing glances at Scottie as they walked deeper into the water. She realy did love him and trust him.

"I know," she said giggling a little herself as they got deeper she soon sat on her board waiting for a good wave.

Scottie sat on the back of her surf board and wrapped his arms around her waiting for waves.Her board was long enough to fit two people on but he made sure to give her enough room when it was time.He still had to dust off his memory of how to surf but he was sure that it would come back quickly.

Alaska practically tackled Izzy to hug her, the bears still tucked under her arm.

"I love them!" She said, kissing the girls cheek

"Thank you baby. Hey, do you need me to do anything? I can make a lunch or something." She said, holding her hand.

"No don't worry about it." Izzy giggled. She hugged Alaska and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Let me get ready, alright?" She asked. Izzy needed to go to training so she can officially have her job. Even though she knew everything from experience, the owner still wanted to train her.

Lidia smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. It took a while till she found a good size wave. Not to big yet not to small just perfect. She then began to stand up on her board.

"Okay!" She said, then ran off to somewhere upstairs. Once she was up there, she found her little music studio and started painting the walls.

Izzy got a nice shower. When she stepped out she wrapped a towel around herself and started brushing out her hair in front of the mirror. She put on music, using her iPod, while she was getting ready. As she did her hair she sang along to Avril Lavigne songs. "Chill out, whatcha yellin' for? Lay back, it's all been done before.."

Alaska smiled to herself as she listened to Izzy sing, and silently hummed along as she continued to design the wall. As she painted, she got a little bored and played music as well, something by Vampires Everywhere popping up on her shuffle.

When the chorus of the song came, Izzy took her brush and sang into it. She always sang in the bathroom, she thought it was fun, since nobody probably heard her. She finished her hair and got dressed, in black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck shirt with black leather boots. Izzy started putting on makeup as the song changed to "So What!" By P!nk. She started jamming out as she finished, now finishing the look with her 'Young, Wild, & Free' snapback and walked out to find Alaska before she left.

Alaska smiled when Izzy walked in, sitting up a little straighter.

"Hey babe." She said, brushing her bangs out of her face and she not on her snake bites a little bit.

"Hey, I gotta get going. I start in a half hour, takes me at least 15 to 20 minutes to walk." Izzy said as she walked over to her, grabbing her hand and having the girl stand. She put her arms around Alaska's waist and kissed her. "I'll see you later cutie." Izzy said as she walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple and getting her bag.

Alaska smiled, kissing her cheek before she walked out the door. Almost immediately after she shut it, she ran outside with the keys to the van.

"You don't have to walk you know!" She said, leaning against the car.

Izzy turned around and looked at Alaska then frowned. "I have to walk, I can't drive." She walked back up the driveway and hugged the girl again. "It's okay. I like to walk anyway. Don't worry about it."

"I can drive." She said, opening the door as an offering for her ride.

"I know my way around a car. Plus if anything happens I have a license."

Alaska leaned against the van again, holding her hand.

Izzy smiled and hugged Alaska. "You're the best." She hopped in the van and put her seatbelt on. "You know that shopping center a little downways? Where that Target, I think, is? I'm working at the Chinese restaurant there." She explained to Alaska.

Alaska started the van and after a moment of thinking, figured out where she needed to go and headed off.

"I try." She chuckled, checking her mirror and pulling into the main road.

Izzy giggled and said, "You don't have to try." She rolled down the window and let the wind rip through her hair, holding onto her hat so it wouldn't fly off.

Alaska pulled into the shopping mart right infront of the Chinese place, and opened the door for Izzy.

"Have a good day babe." She said before kissing her quickly on the lips and hugging her.

Once Izzy had gotten out and into her work, she shut the door and drove back to the house.

"Bye!" Izzy walked up to the restaurant and went inside. The owner greeted her and had her go into the back. Her training session began for the day.

Alaska pulled up to the house and almost immediately ran upstairs into her room and fell asleep on the bed. She tended to sleep... Alot.

After work, Izzy walked home. When she was a couple minutes away it started to thunder and pour down rain. She ran to the house trying not to get wet, even though she was soaked. When she went into the house, she took her boots off and walked up to her room, setting her things down and changing into a tank top and pajama pants. She rang her hair out and put it up in a bun, then walked down into the kitchen to heat up some Chinese food she brought home from work. As it heated up she went to find Alaska sleeping. She left her be and went back down, eating at the table, listening to the rain.

Alaska stirred to the sound of food being prepared, and decided to sneak the tv out the back door and into the garage. She put it in her large duffel and ran out the back door and into the garage, and quickly set it all up. Thankfully it wasn't really big. Infact it fit the duffel perfectly.

"Hey babe." She said, hopping up onto the kitchen counter.

"How was work?"

Izzy finished eating and stood up, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and sitting next to her, kissing her cheek. "It was good, how was your sleep?" She asked, sticking her tongue out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back