Home for a Runaway

(Same here night)

She walked down the hall smiling and soon collapsed into her bed and fell to sleep thinking about Scottie. She wondered if he was thinking of her? She soon drifted into a deep sleep.She did wake up a few times in the night gasping for air, silently waking up from a bad dream but then she thought of Scottie and that calmed her down and she fell back to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry guys! The road got really rough last night :P we just pulled into my grandfathers place though, so for the next couple days ill be on my phone. Sorry if my posts get slow.)

Alaska woke up to Whisper licking her face.

"Ugh, Flüsternen, Chaot Hund. Leibe dich auch." She muttered, standing up as walking into her own room. Since she's slept the past hour or so, Alaska just sat awake drawing until really late. Tomorrow she planned on showing overtone the new and improved van so they wouldn't have to ride bikes or walk everywhere.

Lidia soon woke up the sun shinning in her face through her window. She got up and smiled. She still had her pj' s on but she didn't care she ran into Alaska room. Though she was quiet, not to wake anyone up. She opened Alaska door.

(Don't worrie about just post when you can :) )

JIzzy woke up to the sun in her eyes. She grunted and got out of bed. She looked in the mirror and brushed out her bedhead. She walked into the kitchen and started to make pancakes.

Alaska was startled by the sudden opening of her door and jumped awake from her dream.

"F*ck!"

Alaskas chest was heaving, but as soon as she saw who walked in she calmed herself down immediately.

"Hey Lidi" she said, acting as if nothing had happened.

"Hi, uuuu I have a lot to tell you," she said coming in and sitting down next to her on her bed. She told Alaska everything , about the note and the rose and how she liked Scottie and how he had kissed her on the cheek. She was filled with joy.

When Izzy finished the pancakes she put them on a big plate and put four plates on the table along with knives, forks, butter, syrup glasses, and some morning drinks. She called up to everyone saying "Breakfast is ready!" She sat at the table getting her plate ready.

"Get it Lidi! You two are so sweet. But tell him if he hurts you at all ill rip his gonads off and make a stew out of them." She said jokingly, as she got dressed. Once she at least had pants and a sports bra on, Alaska practically tackled Lidia into a hug.

"Haha Yeah..." she said as she hugged her back. "Umm do you think I should tell him?..." she asked Alaska. I mean he was going to find out sooner or latter especially with the scares on her back.

"You'll know when the times right, Lidi. Maybe not today, but you'll know." She said, picking her up and walking out into the kitchen.

"In the meantime. I believe food has been made for us. You'll think better with a full stomach"

Alaska set her friend down on one of the stools and sat down next to her.

"Yumm looks great Izzy," she said with a smile. She was still in her pj's. 
She then started to make herself a plate. "Thanks," she told Alaska.

Alaska smiled shyly up at Izzy, then finished off the two pancakes shed gotten.

"So, I've got a suprise for you guys in the garage." She said, stacking everything up.

She finished eating her food then go up excitingly. "What is it?" She asked almost jumping up and down. "Let's go," she said.

(Oh im sorry! late!!)

"No problem." Izzy said as she ate. She usually took her time, but she hurried up. When she finished she put the dishes in the dishwasher and went upstairs to get her things for a shower. 
"I'll see the surprise later, I have plans that need to be done today." Izzy said as she went upstairs.

"Alright. I'll be in the garage if you need me." She said, thoughts churning in her head about what else that girl has to do other than paint. Alaska had a few moments where she thought maybe Izzy might be angry with her for abandoning the girl on the porch last night, but quickly dismissed it as she brought Lidi out to see the van.

"It got everything on it fixed. Now she just needs a cost of paint and she's good as new Lidi. We've got an actual set of wheels now." She said, leaning against the hunk of metal.

"wow that's great Alaska," she said as she admired the car. It was awesome, she couldn't believe that Alaska did all this.

"Yeah, we should take it for a drive to the beach later today, I think it would be fun. Everyone could go," she said happily.

Izzy got herself a shower and got dressed. She went outside and walked to the stores where they went before. She found a store that had 'Hiring' signs and she went in to apply. She wanted some money so she went job searching.

Scottie slept in today he really wasn't feeling well and if he moved it would get worst.He just slept in.He tried to get up and feed SnowFlake but he would fall everytime he would try and get up.So he just laid there and tried to get some more sleep.Danger whimpered and licked him"I'll be ok boy"he said as he petted him.

"I am going to get ready for the day," she told Alaska. Lidia went up and took a shower and got dressed. Then she noticed that Scottie hadn't got up yet and wondered if he was okay so she went and knocked on his door to see if he needed anything.

Scottie had already went to sleep with Danger laying at the foot of his bed on his bed.He couldn't hear anything.He was in a deep sleep.

Scottie woke up from the pain"Danger fetch pills for me boy"he said. Danger got up and pulled his door open and went downstairs grabbing his pills then went back up to Scottie's room giving him the pills.Danger being the smart dog he is went back downstairs and grabbed Scottie's water bottle to and gave it to him"Haha good boy Danger. Want a treat boy?"he said as he turned over slightly and grabbed the treat off the little table beside his bed and gave a treat to Danger.Scottie took the pills with water and soon felt a little better.He got up slowly still feeling a little pain,fed bunny and gave her some water,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back