Home for a Runaway

"Thanks Alaska." Izzy smiled and started eating. She was thinking of what to do with her room. She had no idea, her mind was like a black hole pulling away all of her thoughts.

"Woah.It looks great" he said grabbing a plate and eatting a fork full.He swallowed it slwoly"And it even taste great"he said smiling."I love it nice job.You guys are really great cooks.I can only bake or make deserts."he said.

"Thanks" Izzy said to the guy. "I'm Izzy by the way, what's your name?" She looked at him while she chewed, the dinner was really good.

"Oh that's a cool name." Izzy said, and she agreed with what she said. It was a pretty cool name. Just as cool as Alaska. That name was unique and great for the girl. 'Why can't I stop thinking about her? Stop Izzy, you're right next to her!' Izzy thought as she hit herself to stop, then she noticed everyone was looking at her after. She just sat there, feeling so embarrassed her cheeks became red.

Alaska smiled up at the boy, happy to have some more people staying here. A cute girl and a nice boy at that!

"That's pretty wicked." She said, finishing her drink. Alaska didn't eat much, so now wasn't much different.

Izzy rubbed her arm in the spot she hit herself. "Uh I'm going to put my plate in the dishwasher and go find a room..." She got up from the table and walked away embarrassed.

(idk why this thread doesn't pop up on alerts)

"Yeah i do love my name"he said finishing his food and putting his plate in the washer.Scottie loved watching water and soap act together so he just sat down on the floor and watched the washer go.

"I'll clean up dinner. And you can go pick a room to set your stuff in too if youd like" She said, stacking the rest of the plates up and packing up the leftovers in the fridge. Once she was done, Alaska went into her room and tried to chill out a little bit by playing guitar. She worked on a song shed been trying to learn until she got it right, and finally started to sing along to it

Izzy laid on the bed in her new room. She was crying a little. 'Why did I do that?' Izzy thought. 'Alaska probably thinks I'm such a weirdo now. I'll never have a chance.' Izzy then heard singing. It was her favorite song. She stood up, wiped her tears and walked to the sound, singing along. She noticed it was Alaska singing so she didn't go in, she didn't think she was a good singer. So she stayed in the hallway and jammed out.

Scottie heard some music and instantly knew the song and followed it singing along.He noticed that it was Alaska and walked into her room sitting down beside her still singing along with her.Their voices perfected together as each note came out.

When Scottie came to the room, Izzy ran and hid, but then came back and sang with both of them in the hallway, still scared to go in.

Alaska reached Her favorite part, a smile spreading over her face.

"Oh And I told you to be patient, and I told you to be fine. And I told you to be balanced, and I told you to be kind. In the morning I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind. I'll be holding all the tickets, And you'll be owning all the fines"

She paused her singing for a few beats, her strumming leveling back out.

"Come on skinny love, what happened here? We suckled on the hope in lite brassieres

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my

Sullen load is full, so slow on the split. And I told you to be patient, I told you to be fine, I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind. And now all your love is wasted, and then who the hell was I? And I'm breaking at the britches, at the end of all your lines. Who will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind?"

Alaska got a little quieter towards the end, but then smiled up at Scottie.

"That was awesome dude."

Izzy stood there while she heard Alaska's beautiful voice end. She didn't want them to catch her hiding so she went to go back to her room but tripped on a cord and fell. "Ouch!" She exclaimed.

Alaska set her guitar down and ran into the hallway, kneeling down next to Izzy.

"You okay?" She said, grabbing her hand and helping the girl up.

"Yeah I'm fine. Oh my gosh, I totally embarrassed myself today." Izzy turned red again and her eyes became watery as she stood up holding Alaska's hand. "Sorry.."

"Uh yeah thanks." Izzy tried to smile at Scottie, but her forehead hurt really bad from landing on it. She felt okay though holding onto Alaska's hand. It was a weird feeling, but she liked it.

"You didn't embarrass yourself. Infact, I thought it was utterly adorable." She said, bringing the girl into a hug. When she saw her eyes were starting to tear up, Alaska kissed The shorter girl on the forehead and turned to Scottie. "Up for another song?"

Izzy smiled as she was in the taller girls arms. She felt protected, and happy. She shuddered a little when Alaska kissed her forehead, it hurt. But she made it feel a little better. Izzy rubbed her forehead and said "You have medicine for my head?"

"Sure Alaska.And yes i do"he said pulling out Advil from his pocket and handing her one pill and went downstairs putting some ice and water into a glass and bringing it to her."Here you go"he said.He loved to help people out.

"Thanks Scottie." Izzy smiled and drank the pill down. "You guys are really good singers. I was standing out here.. I was kinda scared you wouldn't think I was a good singer, so I sung out here."

"No problem.And i did hear you sing.Haha these ears can hear anything"he said smiling"You are a great singer"he said as he sat back down beside where Alaska sat her guitar.

Alaska smiled at Izzys compliment.

"Thanks love. But I'm sure you're an awesome vocalist too. Sing with us next song?" She asked, giving the girl her best puppy god eyes, pouted lip and all. For some reason she felt really protective over the girl, but brushed it off as nothing.

Alaska sat down with her guitar, and began playing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back