HK Main OOC

Hey, quick little question, is anyone interested in a scifi RP? If so, send me a PM. I really need people ._.

Gratz on all the exam stuff btw :)

That moment when you read Alois's entire post as one big sexual innuendo.

"His form was lacking today, having missed a few blade strokes during the steps, but he was satisfied with the new technique he had been practicing. "

"blade strokes"

That moment when you read Alois's entire post as one big sexual innuendo.

"His form was lacking today, having missed a few blade strokes during the steps, but he was satisfied with the new technique he had been practicing. "

"blade strokes"

Someone needs to get laid.  :o

But really, that's hilarious. 

Sisceal did. But that failed. X3

Sisceal should know real fast that Martin is gonna beat his ass if he tries any hanky-panky within the cathedral. There's an entire city with residential area if he wanted to do unholy things.

Sisceal should know real fast that Martin is gonna beat his ass if he tries any hanky-panky within the cathedral. There's an entire city with residential area if he wanted to do unholy things.

Could a untterly awful smelling bowel movement be called unholy? X'D 

Could a untterly awful smelling bowel movement be called unholy? X'D 

giphy.gif

OMG to add to this lovely moment, my fiance just got an email from his mother. It was clearly hacked. Email is entitled, "Trust your love gun" with a link to something we will clearly not be clicking. The innuendo flying around this house now is epic. I think he is going to need counseling after this. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back