HK Main OOC

Are we going to be playing off that same maps you created before of both the church and the city? I did not see them in the content here. 

@T A K E N O B U

Nope. I do have a bunch of reference images though of what the city and cathedral look like. It should give you a little bit of spacial awareness. There is a decent couple mile walk between the density of the city and the cathedral. I'm allowing people to once again, take liberties on locations (stores, etc). If you want more clarification on specific places... well you'll have to help me look for damn pictures. e^e

Also, before I forget this very important piece of information,

@loyalwolf @Yunn @Manic Muse @Tobi Naefaerne @Lumina you guys CANNOT find the marble in or near the cathedral. These marbles are within the city, but nowhere within the vicinity of the cathedral.

So is it just like, our characters are out somewhere and they just happen to find them? Or do they get a feeling that they need to find the thing and then go out and try to find it? Also how do we know that we've found one? Will you let us know, or do we just kind of decide for ourselves?

So is it just like, our characters are out somewhere and they just happen to find them? Or do they get a feeling that they need to find the thing and then go out and try to find it? Also how do we know that we've found one? Will you let us know, or do we just kind of decide for ourselves?

They literally stumble upon them. There's no feeling or calling from the marble. However, they WILL feel something after they physically touch the marble.

In regards to actually finding them, you can decide for yourselves, or if you really really want me to let you know, I will. But I'm giving people liberties in how and where they find them-- so long as they're outside in the city somewhere.

They literally stumble upon them. There's no feeling or calling from the marble. However, they WILL feel something after they physically touch the marble.

In regards to actually finding them, you can decide for yourselves, or if you really really want me to let you know, I will. But I'm giving people liberties in how and where they find them-- so long as they're outside in the city somewhere.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Ah, so guys. As of right now, Martin, Amaryllis and Gideon are floating around (they don't have a definite place to be). So let me know where you'd like to see them so I can place them.

i.e., Amaryllis or Gideon out on the field with the groups, Martin in interaction, etc.

Whelp, Ange will be hanging out in the doorway of the Cathedral for the time being hoping to track down some entertainment for the night.

already done 

Ah, I just saw it. 

I wonder if Rune and Alchemy magic are able to be intertwined in this verse. I mean they are both Domare majors so they should be, in my opinion. Technically speaking, that would be Abel's best bet for getting some form of functioning item that could work for walking. A leg form forged by a Alchemist with a Rune inscribed within it would be the most functional. However, given the fact that Abel has that dark seal, hidden within him, the magic could backfire or go haywire from time to time. Considering Rune and Alchemy are both unholy sorts they should not be totally incompatible though. Right, @T A K E N O B U

Ah, I just saw it. 

I wonder if Rune and Alchemy magic are able to be intertwined in this verse. I mean they are both Domare majors so they should be, in my opinion. Technically speaking, that would be Abel's best bet for getting some form of functioning item that could work for walking. A leg form forged by a Alchemist with a Rune inscribed within it would be the most functional. However, given the fact that Abel has that dark seal, hidden within him, the magic could backfire or go haywire from time to time. Considering Rune and Alchemy are both unholy sorts they should not be totally incompatible though. Right, @T A K E N O B U

thats an interesting take on it....it would be cool to see Abel's seal and runic magic mixed with alchemy and see what comes of it

Ah, I just saw it. 

Though magic is wonderful, it's not miracle working. The dark seal has no relation to Domare magic, so that's not gonna help at all. So even if he does make an artificial leg with Domare magic, it's not gonna work anywhere near like his old leg. I would also imagine it would take a massive amount of time to be able to fabricate a seal that would be able to support him anything like a real leg. For now, his option would be a wooden prosthetic leg.

But yes, rune magic and alchemy can work together because they're both properties of domare magic.

roksy's gunna be arriving at the cathedral around curfew, was just wondering what Orlando would be up to. maybe have a lil interaction ^*^

its totes possible, so far i was gonna have em maybe talk to npcs and do research and all so it'd make sense to bump into peeps 

Good morning c:! I might get my first post up today~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back