HK Main OOC

Possibly making a mechanical leg that can bend through pulley systems would be cool, actually. I just don't recommend infusing or embedding it with magic. At least not now. If it's something that you want to really do to make it a tad more functional, it's going to take more than the 6 months that have passed. There would have to be a shit ton of research on which runic language would be suitable and if they even have a spell that could be altered enough to even work how they want it to (no animation or reanimation spells). Then there's having to learn and practice that spell to perfection. It would take a lot of time and effort, and the cathedral probably wouldn't provide the time and all the resources since they're also dealing with other matters.

Also, morning. I had a shot of vodka before bed. I wish I had taken more 8D

Possibly making a mechanical leg that can bend through pulley systems would be cool, actually. I just don't recommend infusing or embedding it with magic. At least not now. If it's something that you want to really do to make it a tad more functional, it's going to take more than the 6 months that have passed. There would have to be a shit ton of research on which runic language would be suitable and if they even have a spell that could be altered enough to even work how they want it to (no animation or reanimation spells). Then there's having to learn and practice that spell to perfection. It would take a lot of time and effort, and the cathedral probably wouldn't provide the time and all the resources since they're also dealing with other matters.

Sounds like so much work that would get procrastinated on X'D

Also, I'm going to try to help with the image searching for teh locations. Though Pixiv Fantasia probably isn't the best thing to start searching on :'P

That's exactly what we were planning on though. That Skye and Abel took Sebastian's original plans, and tried to finish it. Skye'd try to fix the anatomical stuff since he's studying it for healing anyway, and Abel might be able to fix the runic seal part.

It'd still take a lot of time anyway, and we did plan on having them practise with shorter distances. Like getting Abel across the yard.

other than that crutches could work? Maybe a mechanical leg and a crutch

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man. This guy just dropped his punkin spice latte when he was trying to grab it from the batista at the school Starbucks. Poor guy D;

Oh man. This guy just dropped his punkin spice latte when he was trying to grab it from the batista at the school Starbucks. Poor guy D;

It's the beginning of a horrible day for that guy. My gut tells me so.

That's exactly what we were planning on though. That Skye and Abel took Sebastian's original plans, and tried to finish it. Skye'd try to fix the anatomical stuff since he's studying it for healing anyway, and Abel might be able to fix the runic seal part.

It'd still take a lot of time anyway, and we did plan on having them practise with shorter distances. Like getting Abel across the yard.

other than that crutches could work? Maybe a mechanical leg and a crutch

Means they would need to find someone that would be able to fabricate it, right? 

And crutches are fine. So I think he would have to build up a bit of strength in his other leg, which Skye's walks could help with. 

Morning. Off to the DMV I go, to take a written driving test. Blah. I hate tests. 

Knowing how DnD goes best of luck to them, Lol.

This is the extent of my day,

ezimba19342451038900.jpg

whoops, LOL. I was taking care of the baby and his name is Mikhael, must've gotten stuck in my mind when I made the post. 

I just finished with the DMV. I had to go back 3 times. They would not accept any of my forms of residency because they had my PO box as the address. Even my own freaking business license by the county. Despite even having a copy of my lease! Oi, I hate the DMV. 

Good news is, I passed the written exam at least! 

I passed my math final with an 80 which means I passed the class :)  and I just finished my other final and I think I did great on it 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back