Highschool of a Thousand Terrors: New Year -(Sign Up)

Well...i say 'survey' but to be honest, that's not really the right word for it. Its more like, everyone posts what their characters think about everyone elses character. It doesn't have to be long, a sentence for each would be fine.

Could I... maybe... Pai, do you think I should bring back Stephen? 

UnholyRedemption said:
I pair Eona and Aki.
-End of convo- 
Don't do a survey ^^'''

We should all just discuss and agree on it.
We'll see what Chrys has to say about that... He loves competition

TheKaosophile said:
Could I... maybe... Pai, do you think I should bring back Stephen? 

We'll see what Chrys has to say about that... He loves competition
WE HAD IT PLANNED MAN.

WE

HAD

IT

PLANNED!

COME AT ME BRO - Aki

Yeah well this isn't the old HoaTT so Chrys wouldn't have the same feelings. All relasionships from before are gone. 
Tira and another bird -Goes off to think about that- T ^T I don't think shipping Tira is a good idea.

TheKaosophile said:
DID YOU SEE THE HEART-BREAKING JOURNAL ENTRY THAT HAS YET TO EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE!?
I STOMP ON THE HEART-BREAKING JOURNAL THAT I NEVER READ!

*stomps*

Feel my cruelty!

I mean Tira has Kai as a idiotic brother so the character has to be able to put up with that.

Then there is Mai who I will bring in too.

She has a very protective family.

UnholyRedemption said:
Yeah well this isn't the old HoaTT so Chrys wouldn't have the same feelings. All relasionships from before are gone. 
Tira and another bird -Goes off to think about that- T ^T I don't think shipping Tira is a good idea.
Pai thinks he has a sister complex and Eona is rather similar to Aella... so...

Akihito said:
I STOMP ON THE HEART-BREAKING JOURNAL THAT I NEVER READ!
*stomps*

Feel my cruelty!
IT'S DIGITAL, FEAR MY FORESIGHT

'Playback of most recent journal entry'

"Log #147: The reunion is tomorrow, Phyllis, I know I've said this a million times, but this might actually be it, I might find her again after all these years, I'll be bringing one of the blue roses, it's just symbolic, but I hope she remembers... I meant every word in that letter. She'll probably hate me for leaving, especially just before prom, but I had to... which reminds me; they're uncovering more evidence that incriminates me for the murder of that consulate and those two thugs, back when I first got Kathroptis, before I found out I was the oracle. Well, they don't care about the thugs, they were just hippogryphs, what do a bunch of hoity-toity gryphons care about two low-lifes." Leuther's voice got audibly angry, then he sighed, taking a more mournful tone "I still think about that moment, when I stabbed the second one, gods, I don't even know their names, but their faces won't get out of my head... but when I stabbed him, over and over, I don't know why, but it felt... good. His blood was running down my arms and, unlike when I killed the bastard that killed my sister, I reveled in the warmth of the liquid on my arms... I don't know what happened then, but I haven't been training with blades because I think I might snap and hurt someone I love... I guess even that time I was hurting someone I love because it forced me to leave her... Eona, I love you... I have to say it... tomorrow is my chance. I think I'm going to take the ring, too. The pink diamond; just the perfect shade of razzmatazz... she always loved razzmatazz. I'm never going to build up the courage to ask her, I'm just going to grow old and die alone." another sigh "Well, Phyllis, I have to move over to my timeshare near Ishaka, end log and begin file transfer"

'End of recording'

Leuther got on the Learjet, greeting the pilot, "Sorry to call you out here on such short notice, Frank, how's the wife?" Unintelligible garble came though over the intercom. "Good, good" Leuther said distractedly "To Athens, then?" more garble. As long as my parents aren't there to testify, I'll be fine... My parents are going to be there, aren't they? For the first time in a while, all the gods in Leuther's head agreed.

That is what you missed on Graduates

UnholyRedemption said:
No. Im making sure everyone that was not paired is paired D:<
Aki is getting paired.
But what if Aki doesn't want to be paired? :3

Sarah is gonna be paired, definitely. But I have a feeling Aki won't.

t_t he got stomped when he tried a little romance with Eona during graduates. xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I just had an idea...So, Aki, how do you feel about time/dimension travel....

[/QUOTE]
It depends on what your plan is. PM me? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back