Highschool of a Thousand Terrors: New Year -(Sign Up)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Well, I made a long post in Salisonia, so my fingers hurt...

[/QUOTE]
your going to make me rage post

Rage post

me bored +reading others post +seeing someone post+ their post is long + my habit of wanting to do more + me doing it + rage posting

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Well, I made a long post in Salisonia, so my fingers hurt...

[/QUOTE]
I PLAYED PIANO FOR FIVE HOURS. DON'T EVEN TALK. 
btw about my characters, I will not allow them to be paired up. Personally, I think you guys should enforce pairings because it takes away from the roleplay and developing. ^^" You may never know how characters might get together or break up.

paipai900 said:
I PLAYED PIANO FOR FIVE HOURS. DON'T EVEN TALK. 
btw about my characters, I will not allow them to be paired up. Personally, I think you guys should enforce pairings because it takes away from the roleplay and developing. ^^" You may never know how characters might get together or break up.
That is what I was thinking, hence the whole "Chrys enjoys competition thing" we would see how it plays out

Given my calculations, the chance of it being another country besides Hungary would be very rare. :P

Nah, just kidding. I have to unleash my randomness somewhere, so do forgive me. xD

I need to get kai back in there lol I need to post something
tumblr_mtv1x2osHB1qcp905o3_500.gif
soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back