Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

(Good morning everyonee! I have to read the last couple of pages of posts & catch up for a minute but then I'll start posting again. c:)

(so are we just waiting for Akihito and PaiPai? I mean Akihito is online apparently, but he's probably forgot to close the tab or something)

(There really needs to be like an OOC page for this role play so we can keep this out of here and smear that page in our silliness :D )

(we can not tell him and then he checks his messages and there have been hundreds of messages with so much weird xD We will definitely need to see about this though. Everyone in this RP is awesome.)

((Hey ya'll. I'm unfortunately dropping this because I didn't realize so many people would be joining and that posts would be going so fast. Nothing ya'll did is the cause of this, Its just that I personally can't keep up with so many and I fall behind, making others wait for me and I hate to do that to others. So I'm just going to drop out of this. It was fun to roleplay with you guys and gals.))

(Is that possible? I mean you ARE the owner after all. Will someone else have to take charge?)

(I'm sure it's possible. Yes someone will have to take charge and accept newcomers. I had asked paipai but she hasn't responded. You or Nanashi can take over if ya want. Just PM if you need something with the thread.)

(Guys I just wanted to say I'm not ignoring any of you I'm just on the drum kit then I'm going out to see a movie~)

(The way things are going Umbra will be either by himself, or he will have to room with a g-girl...) 
(Those likes are giving me a bad feeling about this...)

(Hehe. Maybe we'll find Umbra a girl roommate soon ;) I think a girl just applied in the sign-up thread! Speaking of which, who is going to accept new RPers?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back