Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

He smiled at all the people gathering for the party, before getting to work setting up the food tables. He did a count on all the various kinds of cookies, brownies, cakes, and various other treats he had prepared. He double checked that he had marked a gluten free section for those who were intolerant. He wanted the catering to be perfect. He ran a hand through his now messy pure white hair. It had changed colors with the season, just as his fur in his fox form had.

((Oh I also like Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson xD ))

Eona

"I~" Eona took her best friend's hands into her own and stared affectionately into her eyes, a sincere smile on her face. "Don't want a lot for Christmas~ There is just one thing I need!~" The kraken suddenly posed in a very dramatic way, her smile growing into a rather silly on instead. "I don't care about the presents," Eona pulled Nessa towards her and started to dance in a very 90s kind of way. "Underneath the Christmas tree!"

The kraken loved winter, well, so far she did. This was going to be Eona's first Christmas on land! In fact, this would be her first time even celebrating Christmas! She loved the snow that rained down from the sky, she loved how the campus was lit up with colourful lights, she also loved Flynn's cookies! Eona could tell that she was going to love Christmas.

For the first time since he had arrived at Ishika, Chrys zipped up his jacket, he breathed into his hands, trying to warm himself, he was leaning against a wall, the only one not having a fantastic time.

Ayra sat on a chair at the middle table of the kitchen and laughed as he saw Eona dancing around the kitchen. He smiled and then looked down at the ground "I wonder how master is spending christmas." He faintly remembered Xmas in the underealm.

"Can I help?" Nessa asked the tiny Kitsune, as she smiling at him with Holiday cheer, Flynn was awesome at baking, and it made him happy, so Nessa loved it when he baked. Especially because of the awesome at baking part. Flynn baking provided Nessa with yummy foods, and Nessa loved yummy foods.

Then Nessa was pulled away to dance with Eona, she smiled at her friend. "So, I take it you love Christmas?" She asked her kraken friend, who seemed to be enjoying herself, if the number of Christmas songs she'd been singing was any example.

(Example isn't the word I was trying to think of but I hope it fits too xD )

The two boys finnaly arrived and walked into the room. "Merry Christmas, everyone." Lux nodded and resigned himself to a quieter part of the room with his guitar. Meanwhile, Occultus just kinda...stood there. He didn't know what to do. He had never been to a Christmas party before. He never even celebrated Christmas.

He took notice to Chrys standing off in the sidelines and walked up to him. "Oi, Feathers. What's wring wrong with you?"

(Nicknaming is fun) 
(Gah typos i hate you)

Eona

The kraken stared at Flynn in shock, still dancing with Nessa. "Santa Claus will make me happy with a toy on Christmas day!" Eona giggled at the timing of the lyrics when Flynn spoke to her, it was kind of funny how it seemed to answer the kitsune. Twirling Nessa around, Eona had gotten lessons from Ajax because she really did enjoy dancing! Of course, it took some time to get used to her two legs, but Eona had gotten somewhat alright with her moves.

Letting go of Nessa's hand, Eona spun around in multiple circles, grabbing someone random to dance with. And it was Occultus. Flashing a silly grin at the masked boy, Eona continued to dance as she lead him to a clearing in the kitchen, avoiding hitting into tables, counter, chairs, or sharp looking knives. "Is you!~" Eona laughed joyfully, obviously enjoying all of this.

"You know...I'm not surprised. But hey, this is a party. No time to be a wallflower. You should go dance or somethin. Or enjoy some snacks." He motioned to the desert table. "Cheer up, Feathers. You're bumming me out, and I'm happy I got to bake all day, so that's saying something." He laughed.

Occultus nodded. "I've never been to a party or celebrated Christmas. So, putting them together is making me feel a bit uneasy." He looked around the room, glad to see his friends were having fun. "I wonder if Lux will sing some Christmas carols." If Lux was going to sing, he looked forwards to it. His friend didn't play in front of them very often, but he sounded wonderful when he did.

When the kraken grabbed him, he started to panic a little. "Eona, watch out for that tab-theres a knife! The cookies are-never mind." Occultus let it go and simply allowed the girl to do as she pleased. It was Christmas after all.

Ayra sighed and nibbled on a cookie. He blinked and looked around "A tree! We are missing a tree!" he exclaimed and jumped down from his seat "We cant have xmas without a tree." he almost whined.

Being released from Eona's grasp, Nessa stepped back from the epicenter of Christmas cheer, the kitchen, and, deciding to be an observer for a little bit, stood against a wall, continuing to hum Christmas carols as she watched her friends, smiling at all of the things going on and hoping Eona didn't end up twirling herself, or Occultus, onto one of the knives, no-one needed to be impaled during Christmas.

"Haha yeah that's the spirit." He said, nudging Chrys with his elbow. He then walked over to a table and took a seat. He had been on his feet baking all day, so he was pretty tired out already.

Lux began to tune his guitar in the corner of the room. He wasn't exactly one for festivities, but his acquaintances were all here. Also, they were celebrating the birth of someone who played a part in his species's history, so it would be rude not to show up.

He watched as his most compatible acquaintance was manhandled by the blue of his rainbow. "Interesting." He looked back to his guitar and continued tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back