Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

Ayra downed the packet of blood and sighed as he felt the strength fill his body. His mood seemed to get better and he felt himself tapping his foot in annoyance. His mood was back to normal as he finished off his chicken.

(No more asshole Ayra :3)

(We can post how we want relationships to develop during the time skip. For example: Lux- A bit rough around the edges, but everyone enjoys his company. Umbra-Dead...)

((Mmkay! Eona: Still as single as f***, but she's still friendly to everyone! It's gotten out that she has the voice of a siren, aka really good, almost as good as Beyonce. Then again, Beyonce is just God given talent. Ajax: less of an asshole to everyone, in fact, he's quite the gentleman. And it's gotten out that he likes catnip.))

(Flessa has blossomed into a great and well known couple, but they have yet to have their first kiss...sound good? And maybe have Flynn utilize his hidden talent for baking and make cookies for everyone)

((Oh, so Chorna's getting friendly? Shall we have them become close friends and develop into a relationship throughout the winter? OMG They need to confess on Christmas Eve! So romantic!~ And Ayra and Eona should be friends. Oh and Nessa and Eona NEED to be bffs, can Nessa be teaching Eona how to read?))

(I will also be introducing my new character after the time skip. I just find it funny how in OOC, people are crying over Umbra's death. Meanwhile, the characters have no idea he died.)

{I must be the only soul who is not festive on this holiday. xD where should Coyoty stand every time I roleplay here I feel like I get tosse to the side like yesterday's garbage.}

(While flynn does something adorable as a fox in the background...what if his fur changes color in the winter....to a white....oh god so cuuuute)

{~Soves Flynn out a window then closes window dusting off hands~ Okay now Coyoty can be the only logical candidate for this SEASON CHANGE! ~Smiles evilly~

(Well, for my new character, here's the gist: He enrolled over the time skip and met everybody. He's quiet and doesn't talk much, but he's very nice and sociable. It's really hard to hate him.)

(Yay, backstory opportunity)

As the first snowflakes fell to the ground around Ishika high, so went Chrysos Phaidra's spirit, he wandered around his dorm, still yet to be assigned a roommate, but that was okay, Chrys had grown to enjoy the solitude, Chrys eventually meandered outside, drifting lazily through the halls, looking for something to do when he couldn't fly and it was a saturday, meaning no classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back