Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

(Well, I'm animating that scene on my computer as we speak. The others have seen my drawings. This will be extremely detailed and vivid.)

(I am actually really glad you posted the toned-down version. I don't think my tear-ducts could have handled the original) 

Prowlzerz said:
(Umbra's death gave me a good idea... *cackles and flees*)
(YOU HAVE NO HEART. You don't seem very upset over this. D:)

(Also, since I couldn't find an adequate place to write it in the post, I'll put it here. Umbra is not going to Heaven, even I he was a good person. He was a Shadow, a soul cast aside by God into the darkness. His only options are Limbo and Hell.)

(He has no body remaining, he had no friends or relatives, nobody knew who he was, people barely talked to him. A funeral will not make sense.)

(I had so many potential sad songs. I'll put them somewhere and you decide which is better. Just picture Umbra dying and all his thoughts, while the songs are playing.)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](I had so many potential sad songs. I'll put them somewhere and you decide which is better. Just picture Umbra dying and all his thoughts, while the songs are playing.)

[/QUOTE]
(STOP IT I JUST STOPPED CRYING)

(The white hoodie wasn't based off a character. It was just a characteristic I chose for the escapes murderer.) 
(Lux was introduced after Umbra died.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back