Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

Eona

Seeing how it was raining outside, the kraken took this chance to sprint out into the pouring rain and sing and dance, putting on a complete broadway show. With a large smile on her face, Eona giggled as the rain soaked his clothing and hair, chilling her to a point where you could get slight hypothermia, if you weren't a kraken that is.

Eona didn't have a bad voice, you see, in fact, to make up for her stupidity and so called walking/running skills, the kraken had an amazing voice. Although, I guess that's what you get for hanging with sirens most of the time, drawing sailors in to sink their ships and eat them.

"Ok. Let's go then. Let me dry off first I'll meet you there." He said, smiling. He then notices the rain messed up his usually spiky hair, and now it lay flat. "Damn. Might take a little longer. I have to fix this mess." He grunted while running his hand through his hair.

"Okay~" Nessa chirped as she walked through the school doors, laughing at how much Flynn cared about his appearance and then thinking maybe she should care about hers more as she was sure that horrid rain had make her look like a drowned rat as she decided to go to her dorm and maybe dry off her hair or something before going to the library.

(BLITZY FLESSA IS OFFICIAL)

Now completely dry, Nessa hummed to herself as she skipped down to the library, hoping she could get another stack of books. She never could have enough books!

Flynn ends up taking quite awhile to get to the library, between drying off and trying to restyle his hair. Eventually he arrives and looks for you.

AR-E25 looked outside of the building and saw a girl standing outside in the rain, singing. It went outside to listen to the girl sing, "Hey," it said, it didn't know what to say to this person so it just stood there and looked at her.

(Nessa hasn't even gotten to first base yet, so no. xD )

By the time Nessa noticed Flynn in the library she had managed to amass another stack of books, although this one was only four or five, not up to her usual standards, but she remembered the large pile she had at her dorm and restrained herself from getting more.

"Hi, Flynn!" She called, skipping up to him.

((Oh my guys, oh my! xD ))

Eona

The kraken's singing quietened down as she looked over at a boy with funny cat ear thingys. "Hewo!" Eona beamed brightly at the other monster, a friendly - all the same time somewhat creepy - smile plastered onto her face as she skipped over towards the other monster. "May I help you, good sir?"

"Only a few!" Nessa defended her pile, attempting to cover the titles of the Kitsune books she was planning on checking out with her arms.

Ar-E25 didn't know what to do at the girl's offering, so it did something it had observed people do to show their confusion without saying anything, it shrugged at her, "Where do I go?" it asked, hoping it's sentence made sense to her.

He laughed. "You have a mountain back in your dorm!" He said playfully. "You already went overboard awhile ago." He continued to laugh. "So what's the topic of these ones? Hm?" He tried to see the titles of the books, hoping to figure out why you want to keep them a secret with your arms. "What's the matter?Embarrassed of the subject matter?"

( Is it only me , cause Im not getting alerts for this rp... :c)

(IM SO HAPPPY THAT THEY GOT TOGETHER, AND PAI-CHAN USE AJAX. Tira is bored and Prowl-chi is with Eona)

"But they're books! The more the merrier!" Nessa said and then covered the books up more as he inquired as to what they were.

"Just books..." Nessa said to the baby Kitsune, hoping maybe if she hid them long enough he'd forget about them.

"Well duh. I can see that." He said. "But what are they about? Hm?" He had a feeling that he was the topic of her newest research effort. He was flattered by the thought of her wanting to know more about his kind.

((I think Ajax and Kima are still making out by the field...they haven't stopped yet...))

Eona

Eona quirked an eyebrow at the boy's question, wondering what he meant. Then it struck her. "Oh! You must be new!" The kraken beamed brightly at the boy, almost looking like the sun in such a rainy day. Taking the boy's hand in hers, Eona pulled him towards the office, when she entered the school building, the kraken left puddles of mud everywhere she went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back