Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

(OMG we should so make a band. Although we'd need a third person.. Unless you can play guitar and bass and sing at the same time like some music wizard)

((Actually, I play bass guitar, drums, an acoustic, and sing at the same time while dancing and juggling fire-torches.))

(Pyrotechnics? What are we? Rammstien? *couldn't think of any other bands that use pyro stuff and stuff*)

((....I'll just dress like a dino and dance like Lady Gaga in the background...or play the piano while reciting pi and do spinal cord surgery))

(Pyrotechnics are fun though they make the stage explode and fire and explosions and pretty colors and they are so fun to put together!)

((I'm blind, aren't I...>"< ))

Ajax just nodded at the other monster, Kima was speaking the truth after all. The sphinx was worshipped all his life, by humans and monsters alike, going to tbis school where is beritage didn't really matter that much was quite the change for Ajax. He didn't even have his little harem anymore, of course, the sphinx had a bigger back home, those four genies were just a travel pack.

The sphinx opened his mouth to say something, but a suddenly heavy feeling dropped in bis stomach. Ajax just stayed quiet, his face still as monotone as ever. Finally getting his voice to work, the sphinx tried once more. "Do you like apples?" A bowl of red juicy apples by his shrine caught his attention, inspiring the weird question.

"I must admit I care mostly for spicy and crunchy foods but they are nice sometimes. As you can see my species doesn't naturally have a mouth so the idea of eating was quite new to me." He changed back to his human form and quickly redressed. "Is there something wrong?" Kima had noticed the apples as soon as he saw Ajax's eyes fell on them but he seemed to have had a hard time speaking for a second.

( I...I don't know where to place my character D':

and there are so many pages omg...)

(C-Could anyone summarize on whats happened so far...? :'D)

((Eona [paipai] and Metus [me] were eating in the cafeteria last time I checked, Spooky Ghost Umbra [whats-his-face] got in a fight with Ajax the Magic Asshole [also paipai], and... that's about it, actually.))

paipai900 said:
((I'm back with low bat xD eating dinner at some fancy place :3 you can join us ifu want bagel))
(I will, don't worry!

I'm just confused with the current setting/plot and attempting to read 65 pages to try and understand what's happening right now.
tumblr_me96xk3sAw1qdlkyg.gif

( Wait wait, by saying "you can join us ifu want bagel" are you referring to my character interacting w/ your characters or roleplaying in the actual roleplay itself?? Ahh sorry for the dumb questions... OTL;; )

[QUOTE="Bagel Meister](I will, don't worry!
I'm just confused with the current setting/plot and attempting to read 65 pages to try and understand what's happening right now.
tumblr_me96xk3sAw1qdlkyg.gif

( Wait wait, by saying "you can join us ifu want bagel" are you referring to my character interacting w/ your characters or roleplaying in the actual roleplay itself?? Ahh sorry for the dumb questions... OTL;; )

[/QUOTE]
((Yup xD ))

(What nurse....? AND YES HE SHOULD!)

"I have never seen the gayest gay-lord on Earth. Seriously. W.T.F." Well, of course Raven wouldn't sound out the words of 'WTF', that would be really stupid. Well, she might only do it if her dad came home drunk again and begins to pull down his pants and crap on the front lawn.

Yeah. Welcome to Raven's world. 
(I am suddenly full of humor. xD )

(There was a very manly woman nurse mentioned before.)

Lucien couldn't help but laugh at her description of that man, "W.T.F.? What is this? MySpace?" He asked jokingly, 'Lucien, nobody uses MySpace anymore! Jeez keep up with the times,' his alternate personality thought proudly as though he had just won some competition,

'Nah people uses MySpace these days. Admittedly it's mostly hipsters,' Lucien thought back,

'Hah! I was right. Hipsters aren't people!'

(Warning post me be offensive to any hipsters or users of MySpace. I apologise for the personality's rude well.. personality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back