Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

(woo we've hit 600 posts let's celebrate)

Lucien watched her look around and then did the same, looking for whatever it was she was looking for, "Is something bothering you?" he asked the restless Raven.

"No... I'm just bored." She chuckled and slammed her head onto the table like she was crying, but really wasn't.

Obviously.

Lucien jumped in shock at the sound of the slam and watching Raven whack her head into the table, "Erm... Are you.." he began, but then remembered what she said before about being bored and assumed this was how she entertained herself.

"UUUGGHH..." She moaned. SERIOUSLY. Can't some classes start already just so she doesn't have to sit there waiting for someone to throw mashed potatoes in her hair? I mean...

COME ON!

Lucien glared in confusion at his moaning friend who had attracted a bit of attention. So much so that the teacher patrolling the restaurant to halt any possible chaos came over to check on her. He was very thin and energetic, and for some reason, he was wearing lipstick. His hair was short and curled at the fringe and of a dark colour. As he got closer, Lucien noticed he was gliding around the restaurant using roller skates. The teacher leaned close to Raven to get her attention,"madame," he spoke in a high pitched voice with what seemed like a slight lisp,

"are you alright, madame?" he asked her. Lucien stared at the teacher in awe and confusion, 'I have not seen a man dressed like that since... I don't want to talk about that,' the alternate personality thought, with shock in his voice.

(Since when...? xD )

Hearing the gayest voice in the world she looked up. "Wh- What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and fixed her gaze upon some mofo dressed like a 40-year-old-nerd. "Yeah... I'm okay..." Wow. That is some weirdo.

What a gay-lord.

(He clearly doesn't want to talk about it xD Oh how your beautiful description of that man reads, the words you used to describe is appearance. Simply poetic :D )

The teacher smiled a large cheery smile at the student, "Okay, that's good~" he cried out with cheer and skated away, doing a small twirl as he left.

Lucien watched the teacher in shock, first the manliest woman he had ever encountered and now the most womanly man he had ever seen, although clearly his alternate personality had seen more womanly men than Lucien had.

((I'm back everyone!! Did you miss me? Ermagerd the ferry ride was urgh! I stood out in the cold for almost 2 hours! But, I saw horses :3 P.S. there's free wifi at the htoel I'm at :3))

Ajax stared blankly at the oni, secretly feeling a little impressed that the other man knew what he was talking about. The sphinx nodded before rummaging through his stuff once again, doing his best not to show his secret stash of catnip. After all, a cat is a cat.

The sphinx pulled out a little box and tucked it into his shoe, moving in a very sloth kind of manner, Ajax raised a hand and covered his mouth as he yawned. Was it time for another cat nap? He had just taken one - even though it was forced - and Ajax didn't really feel that tired. Shrugging it off, the sphinx peered over at Kima, waiting to see what else the monster did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kima blinked a few times before laughing a bit. "I get this feeling that worship is a normal part of your life, after all people love cats." He scratched his back in the small places where he didn't have eyes and cracked his neck. "To be honest its kind of unnerving to be so far away from the shrine and the trees." He let out a sigh and scratched directly on his giant eye seeming not to mind.

paipai900 said:
((I'm back everyone!! Did you miss me? Ermagerd the ferry ride was urgh! I stood out in the cold for almost 2 hours! But, I saw horses :3 P.S. there's free wifi at the htoel I'm at :3))
Ajax stared blankly at the oni, secretly feeling a little impressed that the other man knew what he was talking about. The sphinx nodded before rummaging through his stuff once again, doing his best not to show his secret stash of catnip. After all, a cat is a cat.

The sphinx pulled out a little box and tucked it into his shoe, moving in a very sloth kind of manner, Ajax raised a hand and covered his mouth as he yawned. Was it time for another cat nap? He had just taken one - even though it was forced - and Ajax didn't really feel that tired. Shrugging it off, the sphinx peered over at Kimo, waiting to see what else the monster did.
((I misseded you Pai! :D ))

( xD )

"What the hell...?" She asked herself. Okay, there was seriously something wrong with that guy. And he's a teacher! But what would he teach? And how would the students react to him while teaching? Ohhh nelly...

He better not teach Sex-Ed.

But thank the Lord! He doesn't! Wait... Does he?

(OMG HE SHOULD SO TEACH SEX ED! Him and the manly nurse woman xD )

Lucien shook his head in disbelief at what he had just seen, "What on Earth..." He muttered, wondering if he was related to the nurse in any way, 'Please Don't think about the nurse ever again. Ever. It brings back... The memories,' the alternate personality begged in their mind.

((And they should do examples xD oh the poor students haha!!))

Eona stared blankly at Metus, her doughnut shaped brain trying to process what was going on in the first place. "What?" The kraken tilted her head to the side, a stupid expression on her face. "I'm feeling great! How about you?" Eona's soft pink lips grew into a bright smile as she answered her friend's question.

Deciding that Junko wasn't going to eat the dead fish, Eona brought the flouder to her own face and bit the head off, filling her cheeks up like a chipmunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dunno, you're definitely better. I'm jealous because I have no idea how to record the sound of the DM10, or was it the D10 or the DX10 oh got I've forgotten it's name... No I believe it was the DM10)

Prowlzerz said:
(Dunno, you're definitely better. I'm jealous because I have no idea how to record the sound of the DM10, or was it the D10 or the DX10 oh got I've forgotten it's name... No I believe it was the DM10)
(Mhm, its cuz I'ma pro. Its 'DM10' by the way.) 

DarkAncient said:
(I am sooooo lost)
((Don't be. :D ))

(Thought so xD do you know how to record the sounds? I read somewhere about using the stereo output thing so I'll try that next time I'm at my dad's. Are you in a band or something, Blitzy?)

((I'm pretty sure that's it. You can probly find a full tutorial video on YouTube or something, cause I am the worst with directions. "YOU PLUG THE THINGY INTO THE OTHER THINGIES, AND THEN PUSH THAT THING WHILE DOING ANOTHER THING WITH THE THINGIES I TALKED ABOUT EARLIER, AND THATS HOW YOU DO A TV-THINGIE." I'm not in a band, but it'd be pretty cool if I were. Not even sure if there are bands where I live :c))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back