• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

"Well it was going great for the first two years" Jay said smiling up at her, but the smile faded quickly "As for the last year, am I allowed to rate less than 1?" He laughed, but the laugh was laced with sadness. He broke the eye contact with Avery and looked down at his food.

Avery frowned with concern "Yeah I know the feeling...But it always gets better"She said trying to smile."So what do you...Do you hve any hobbies?"She tactfully changed the subject

"Reading, computers and a bit of football" He said, shaking off the sadness that so often overwhelmed him and smiling up at her again "Nothing particularly interesting. How about you?"

"Wait!" Monique stopped and put her arms out for the boys to stop running. "There's a teacher." She whispered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke looked around and noticed how many people were in the classroom now. He decided to sit down and start getting ready to begin class

"We're running in the hallways." she giggles then suddenly does a straight face "I've have never done that before since I know it's against the rules.. wow."

"I... Uhh... I honestly don't know.." She thinks she a second. "I mean, I do have great relationships with my teachers and don't usually get them mad but I wouldn't call that a teacher pet..." She bites the inside of her left cheek.

"Uhh.. Yesss." she says making her 's' long. "Only by my Martial-Arts instructor though since that's his way of encouraging his students." she gave him an awkward lopsided smile.

"Oh. Yup." She put her hands over her face. "I got yelled at by a teacher in third grade for punching a girl on the face." She bit her bottom lip trying to hold her laugh and embarrassment.

River lauphed more "really third grade that's it you really are a good do'er" he said teasingly as he turned around to her and stared at her with a mischievous grin on his face and in his icy blue eyes

@chasingshadows

"Well, becoming friends and being nice to teachers, at the same time while paying attention in class." She lifted an eyebrow at him "Will get you some recommendation in good collages." She smiles

River chuckeled at her "yeah but that means you don't get to have as much fun" he said to her quietly

As he looked around before shrugging "I've only been yelled at once too but still" he said softly

@chasingshadows

"I could have fun too!" she says. "And why did you get yelled at? If you don't mind me asking.."

A small silence and seriousness has fell upon the conversation.

"You got bullied..." she whispered. "I'm sorry..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back