• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

She gave him a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry, here in (school name) there are no bullies." she smiled at him. "And if there ever is someone bullying you, just call me and I'll be ready to lock 'em down in an arm bar."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

( Its ok hahaah I'll just say Logan passed out

:P )

Logan McCoy

The class had ended already? Logan pulled himself up off the desk, his heavy eyes blinked themselves awake reluctantly as he rubbed one with his knuckle. The small group of people leaving happened to have the girl he had sat next to join them. Logan waved a hand at them an left to go find his truck, he might just got for another nap.​

(gonna pretend I was there for the whole class ^^')

Ashley was headed for the school exit, had class really ended that quickly? She felt like time had just passed by, she grabbed her bag and opened the door, leading to the hallways, and the crowds of people made it incredibly hard for her to pass, trying to find her way around, she resorted to slightly pushing people aside.

Logan had been off in his own state of mind when an elbow came to connect with his rib, a slight yowl an a hand clasped to his side was his reaction when he looked down at the attacker, however it was merely a girl trying to fight her way through the crowd, Logan smirked an raised an eyebrow at her "Look, sorry I can't go any faster than the people ahead of me but geez don't take your frustration out on me" Logan was purely joking but who knows he might even score ticking someone off today.

@Suki19

chasingshadows said:
She gave him a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry, here in (school name) there are no bullies." she smiled at him. "And if there ever is someone bullying you, just call me and I'll be ready to lock 'em down in an arm bar."
River nodded and looked away with a slight smile "ok" he said quietly with a slightly happy look in his eyes but his it

@chasingshadows

@chasingshadows

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley looked up to see a taller guy than her, he was taller, but just by a bit. She quickly removed her elbow from his body "Well then, maybe you can jump across the hall, that would be faster" she said, smiling, she tried to follow along with the guys jokes, but wasn't too sure she was doing it right, she was never really good at sarcasm and right now, she didn't exactly have time to think of a good response.

@Boondox

img-thing

Rori

Rori shuffled through the halls along with everyone else, this was her first day. She was 'The New Kid,' because of this, she had no friends here. Out of what she had seen, everyone seemed nice. She looked at all the students talking to eachother, they all seemed to know everyone. Maybe, Rori thought, Maybe I'll actually make some real friends at this school.

Daniel reaver]River nodded and looked away with a slight smile "ok" he said quietly with a slightly happy look in his eyes but his it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5971-chasingshadows/ said:
@chasingshadows[/URL]

@chasingshadows
"Come on let's go get food!" She laughs and a big smile spreads across her face, then gently grabbs River (and Toby's because he disappeared lol) wrist skipping to the cafeteria room.

I nodded, knowing the feeling of not wanting to perform in front of people. "You should probably give it a try sometime" I said, talking to both myself and Avery, trying to be encouraging "Who knows, you might just be surprised."

They finally reached the cafeteria and Monique finally just realized that she was holding their hand so she immediately let go and blushed.

The cafeteria line wasn't long and the food special they we're serving today was pizza.. My favourite... She thought.

@Daniel reaver

Rori

Soon enough Rori realized it was lunchtime. She speed-walked to the cafeteria and waited in line, once she got her pizza she realized she had nowhere to sit. Rori looked around and finally decided she would sit in a window sill. Once she got to the spot she situated herself and started eating.

River was blushin the hole time she had draged him and Toby through the halls and was a little releived she had stoped but at the same time not wanting her to stop as he nervously walked over to the line but didn't look at Monique

@chasingshadows

Monique got confused on why he just left.

"Hmm.. He must be really hungry then.." she thought to herself. She walked up behind River inline. "Sorry the food here isn't as good as your old school." she chuckles.

(( I ship River and Monique so much omg ))

Rori

Once Rori finished her pizza she just looked out the window. This new school was nice, she liked how she didn't have to worry about people bothering her on how she barely eats and asking her how her hair is so long, how she does her makeup, blah blah blah. She sorta liked the peace.

(you should check out Avery and Jay maan they're so cyuuuuttteeee XDD)

"So what was it like in your old school?" she asks trying to make a conversation while she gets her food and drinks.

River shrugged "it was like a normal high school.... Expet the private campus, archery club that had there own dojo, a kendo club that also had there own dojo along with a martial arts club, plus the genius students" he said as he grabed a drink then moved on

@chasingshadows

Rori hugged her knees to her chest. It was the first day of school and everbody had a friend. Except for Rori. She sighed and rested her head on her knees.

(welcome baaaacckkk!!)

"A martial arts club? Like with real martial artists? Because the martial arts club in this school are mostly talking about martial arts in video games." she sighs. She looked around the cafeteria for somewhere to sit and noticed a girl sitting by herself. She didn't look familiar so maybe she's new..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back